News Arbortion legalised Upto birth NSW

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It's not murder because there is no life. Life begins at childbirth
What? There’s no life?
Yep, no worries, keep telling yourself that.

It’s bloody murder everyday of the week and anyone who thinks otherwise is sick in the head!!

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I believe we (as righteous people) have a duty to protect all human life, especially those whom can't defend themselves.

I believe a 'host' is just that.. one who has been given the privilege of developing another (completely separate) life within them, I believe the host has a duty of care to do all it can to see that child develop in the best way possible.

I believe the soul is separate to the body, the soul is you and me when we are first conceived and we still exist when our bodies die.

It is the soul that makes a man... Not any part of his anatomy, lest an amputee be less a man then a full bodied man.

The body is simply the vehicle God has chosen to bless us with to glorify and enjoy Him and each other in this life.
Don’t waste your time writing these things on here mate. While I 100% agree with what you post, just remember not to cast your pearls before swine.

Caveman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don’t waste your time writing these things on here mate. While I 100% agree with what you post, just remember not to cast your pearls before swine.
Nah.. all good, just having a yarn with Wolfie, she's good value.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Is it to late to abort the sister in law? she is 33 and in all honesty the **** needs a bullet

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Is it to late to abort the sister in law? she is 33 and in all honesty the **** needs a bullet
let me know if you find a loophole so my entire step family can receive the same treatment

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Maybe she's just jealous, as she doesn't get the D?
Is she physically worth arranging a hookup?
If you like ice addicts that has never worked a single day,doesn't look after her kids ,constantly screaming and every and I mean every word out of its mouth is a lie

Banned
Reaction score
If you like ice addicts that has never worked a single day,doesn't look after her kids ,constantly screaming and every and I mean every word out of its mouth is a lie
Hard pass.
Wouldn't even subject Horse to that!

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Calm down dog, your claim of being a good person just negates itself by this hateful post.