Opinion Brodie Croft

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
20 epl titles, that's all I'm gonna say
Let me rephrase that for you ...

"20 epl titles, that's all I CAN say" :grinning:

Living in the past just what you lot harped on about Liverpool supporters doing for all of these years.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Oh pls. Get your head out of the sand re Man U my friend. This 'best young talent' only came to the fore this year and have done bugger all. Worst start in living memory. Playing terrible football. Best thing the Bulldogs can do is stay well away from the model you lot have been using, and adopt an approach from a winning team such as ... Liverpool.
Your seriously not bagging out a bunch of 19 yr olds and a 17 yr old playing at an elite level are you... Lol

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Your seriously not bagging out a bunch of 19 yr olds and a 17 yr old playing at an elite level are you... Lol
Hahaha touchy lot, aren't we?

Actually, I don't think I was bagging them at all. Just questioning where this point "Best young talent" is coming from considering that Man U are playing the worst football they've played in the last 30 years with those amazing young players steering the shit. Those are the facts. Think it's a pretty standard observation though, but feel free to cling onto that "best young talent" hope as long as you want. You lot putting such pressure on these young kids surely isn't going to help them at all .... but I'm happy either way :grinning:

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hahaha touchy lot, aren't we?

Actually, I don't think I was bagging them at all. Just questioning where this point "Best young talent" is coming from considering that Man U are playing the worst football they've played in the last 30 years with those amazing young players steering the shit. Those are the facts. Think it's a pretty standard observation though, but feel free to cling onto that "best young talent" hope as long as you want. You lot putting such pressure on these young kids surely isn't going to help them at all .... but I'm happy either way :grinning:
I said in my other post that with signings in the next few years we will be on the up again with these youngsters

D- voice

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Let me rephrase that for you ...

"20 epl titles, that's all I CAN say" :grinning:

Living in the past just what you lot harped on about Liverpool supporters doing for all of these years.
It only took MU 120 odd years to catch-up to Liverpool :tearsofjoy:
Y:tonguewink::tonguewink:N:tonguewink::tonguewink:W:tonguewink::tonguewink:A
For some...Nappies are needed when they cross the English channel :tearsofjoy:

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I said in my other post that with signings in the next few years we will be on the up again with these youngsters
Delusional. Used to hate when our supporters were like this. One more signing. This year's our year. Our history is the best. Call it for what it is rather than what you want it to be.

Putting rivalry aside if I were a man u fan I'd be shitting myself. Well and proper. Manager is clueless. Serious lack of talent in squad. Useless team in charge who have no vision or idea what the club needs. Owners sucking money out of the club. I'd be shitting myself

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Delusional. Used to hate when our supporters were like this. One more signing. This year's our year. Our history is the best. Call it for what it is rather than what you want it to be.

Putting rivalry aside if I were a man u fan I'd be shitting myself. Well and proper. Manager is clueless. Serious lack of talent in squad. Useless team in charge who have no vision or idea what the club needs. Owners sucking money out of the club. I'd be shitting myself
Nah we'll be fine, it's just a very bad period, after a long time of success I guess it happens, and we got too comfortable with Alex Ferguson

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I’m confused, what’s Brodie Croft got to do with LFC and ManU?

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
There are no 'superstar' halfbacks available at moment.. But i would be happy for the club to sign either Sezer or Croft..

It wont happen though as Pay has decided the future is with Lewis or Cogger at halfback and hes happy with their progress..