The things that 'grind your gears' thread...

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
People pretending there's no such thing as private can pretend, Im not.
The myriad of lies don't means shit.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
No Australian should ever have to relinquish control of their home to Communist's or any Government agency, this gutless precedent should not be accepted by the public, their stupid excuses mean fuck all and the 'Life Control' experiment remains the crime.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
the thing that grinds more gears than any is the news.... I cannot understand how people can just sit there and be programmed for hours on end, every day, and feel good about themselves... I think the news is the biggest contributing factor as to why people are so anxious these days - children are being raised by parents who each day, are being told how the world is a bad place, and everything is evil, and how we should fear everything.

is that why we're here on Earth? to be Murdoch's puppets? read a book, ride a bike, walk a dog... life is short

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
the thing that grinds more gears than any is the news.... I cannot understand how people can just sit there and be programmed for hours on end, every day, and feel good about themselves... I think the news is the biggest contributing factor as to why people are so anxious these days - children are being raised by parents who each day, are being told how the world is a bad place, and everything is evil, and how we should fear everything.

is that why we're here on Earth? to be Murdoch's puppets? read a book, ride a bike, walk a dog... life is short

The world is like a ride at an amusement park and when you choose to go on it, you think it's real, because thats how powerful our minds are.

The ride goes up n down and round and round, it has thrills and chills and its brightly coloured and its fun for a while.
Some people have been on the ride a long time and they come back and say "hey, don't worry, don't be afraid ever, because it's just a ride".

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
The world is like a ride at an amusement park and when you choose to go on it, you think it's real, because thats how powerful our minds are.

The ride goes up n down and round and round, it has thrills and chills and its brightly coloured and its fun for a while.
Some people have been on the ride a long time and they come back and say "hey, don't worry, don't be afraid ever, because it's just a ride".

you make a fair point my purple friend.. I just can't fathom how people willingly give up hours of their day to be worked up like some people do when they consume that poison... I also noticed a huge shift in the energy on social media platforms when they began publishing news on there.. so much hostility

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
you make a fair point my purple friend.. I just can't fathom how people willingly give up hours of their day to be worked up like some people do when they consume that poison... I also noticed a huge shift in the energy on social media platforms when they began publishing news on there.. so much hostility
Lol I was quoting Bill Hicks his just a ride speech.
I instinctively knew this as a 5 year old close to 30 years ago.

Bill simply made me member it! Lol

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
The joy Waratah Police bring to the Hunter with their mishandled fiasco.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
The joy Waratah Police bring to the Hunter with their mishandled fiasco.
You think they are bad? You have never dealt with Sydney cops in a while?

Its like Russia guilty until proven innocent and shoot first ask questions later!

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
You think they are bad? You have never dealt with Sydney cops in a while?

Its like Russia guilty until proven innocent and shoot first ask questions later!
Same mentality, never been questioned , charged or convicted of anything but I keep getting attempted frame ups.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Am I the only one who is sick of the term red pill and blue pill?

How hard is it to describe a red pill person as a realist and a blue pill person as a delluded person who lives in a bubble and under a rock?

Everytime you disagree with or challenge a guy who thinks hes a life expert with the red pill mindset.

He automatically labels you a delluded blue pill beta cuck.

Fuck off you nerd pricks and stop watching too much matrix.

Either we are all communists, every situation is the same, or it is not?

Make up your minds and stop making shit up to suit your own narrative!

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I got one... people who don't shut their barking ass dogs up... they are the bane of my existence

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Am I the only one who is sick of the term red pill and blue pill?

How hard is it to describe a red pill person as a realist and a blue pill person as a delluded person who lives in a bubble and under a rock?

Everytime you disagree with or challenge a guy who thinks hes a life expert with the red pill mindset.

He automatically labels you a delluded blue pill beta cuck.

Fuck off you nerd pricks and stop watching too much matrix.

Either we are all communists, every situation is the same, or it is not?

Make up your minds and stop making shit up to suit your own narrative!
Surprised there’s only a red n blue pill still
No rainbow... no non colour, no trans pill......