What's your favorite Asian food?

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Have you been before? I was there this time last year and loved every minute of it!
Nah never, my grandfather served there after the bomb for a few years and 2 years ago the cancer from Hiroshima finally got him so going to retrace his footsteps .the oldest boy is joining the navy next year and wants to go over so already booking a second trip lol

Dogsville

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nah never, my grandfather served there after the bomb for a few years and 2 years ago the cancer from Hiroshima finally got him so going to retrace his footsteps .the oldest boy is joining the navy next year and wants to go over so already booking a second trip lol
well a lot of history and memories for you, but also a lot if exciting things to see so a good mix. Enjoy it mate

Dogsville

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh fuck yeah lol any recommendations of restaurants sights ect?
Mt Fuji is a must, Tokyo Govt Building has a free viewing platform on level 55 well worth it, Shibuya the busiest pedestrian crossing in the world is worth just getting amongst the crowd, Akihabara ( Electric City) has every possible electronic gadget worth a look. Food is good in most places , sometime difficult to get a good understanding of menu. Get your self a rail pass you will save $$$$ . Not sure if you are going by train to Osaka from Tokyo but I would recommend it with a trip to Mt Fuji on the way.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Mt Fuji is a must, Tokyo Govt Building has a free viewing platform on level 55 well worth it, Shibuya the busiest pedestrian crossing in the world is worth just getting amongst the crowd, Akihabara ( Electric City) has every possible electronic gadget worth a look. Food is good in most places , sometime difficult to get a good understanding of menu. Get your self a rail pass you will save $$$$ . Not sure if you are going by train to Osaka from Tokyo but I would recommend it with a trip to Mt Fuji on the way.
Lol yes all you suggest it on my list

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Tokyo staying 500meters from Tokyo tower so I'll hit that doing Halloween in shiybuya, robot bar ,electric town , piss ally crazy arcades ect

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Didn't make it there, but let me know whats its like!
Some of those rope way cars are fucking high up ,I'm shit scared of heights but I'll be smashing valium and going up ,did you get up that sky tree tower ?

Dogsville

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Some of those rope way cars are fucking high up ,I'm shit scared of heights but I'll be smashing valium and going up ,did you get up that sky tree tower ?
No Im a big pussy when it comes to heights!. If you want some really interesting fun hire a Mario cart and you can drive around Shibuya. You need an international drivers licences it fn awesome..everyone waves a you and it can be a group of 6 . Give it a go.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I can really go for some sushi and sashimi right about now.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I think I'll go out to the Chinese restaurant near mine tonight. I got a craving for some sizzling Mongolian chicken and beef and black bean. I've made myself hungry now.

Wahesh

Reaction score
I think I'll go out to the Chinese restaurant near mine tonight. I got a craving for some sizzling Mongolian chicken and beef and black bean. I've made myself hungry now.
Beef and black bean is awesome - especially with fried rice.

Speaking of fried... it's been a while since I've had fried ice cream. If the joint you're going to sells it, consider getting some for dessert ;)

Wahesh

Reaction score
For the first time (in a very long time, thank you very much Covid), I had Sushi. Having California rolls after such a long time resulted in me having a foodgasm... like eating it for the very first time. Being mild manned, but pretty big eater, 2 Cali rolls weren't enough to satisfy me, so I ordered some Sweet Chili Chicken with it. Now... I didn't know it was going to be friend, but it was still better than that KFC crap. Very satisfying lunch my friends.