DWZ Dally M

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We all know he was super impressive in his short time here this season..

Accumulated 8 points in 10 games..

Scored Dally M points in 5 of 10 games he played for us

Foran got voted 10 points total from 4 of the games to lead our Dally M count

Other notables for us:
CHN 7 points
Lewis 6 points
Jackson 5 points

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We all know he was super impressive in his short time here this season..

Accumulated 8 points in 10 games..

Scored Dally M points in 5 of 10 games he played for us

Foran got voted 10 points total from 4 of the games to lead our Dally M count

Other notables for us:
CHN 7 points
Lewis 6 points
Jackson 5 points
Given we only won a handful of games it is natural that we have no player with more then 10 points. But it is interesting to see that Foran led the way with 10 points after missing so many games with injury. It goes to show how good he was while on the field. Let's hope he can have an injury free season next year and get us through to the final 8.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
gotta respect the Foz for the effort he shows when he does play.. he puts it on the line on both sides of the footy... I just want to see more ball go his way in the attacking zone rather than hit ups, mainly the 4th tackle Tolman special. DWZ is exactly what we have been missing... whilst Hoppa was good at the back and safe, Dallin gets us on the front foot almost every time he returns the footy

Scorpio

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
If only DWZ had Hoppa's slick hands......

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Given we only won a handful of games it is natural that we have no player with more then 10 points. But it is interesting to see that Foran led the way with 10 points after missing so many games with injury. It goes to show how good he was while on the field. Let's hope he can have an injury free season next year and get us through to the final 8.
Yes The quality of Classy players makes a big difference..

An injured Foran still made a big impact to our team.m

Everyone was happy with our finish in 2019 but the more DWZ types we sign the quicker we can become contenders IMO..

Regardless of our good finish to 2019 I still think we lack quality in important areas and need to keep recruiting quality to get back up..

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yes The quality of Classy players makes a big difference..

An injured Foran still made a big impact to our team.m

Everyone was happy with our finish in 2019 but the more DWZ types we sign the quicker we can become contenders IMO..

Regardless of our good finish to 2019 I still think we lack quality in important areas and need to keep recruiting quality to get back up..
Of course, it's a work in progress, but we are on the right path and I'm sure all of the players we have will step up next year.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
If only DWZ had Hoppa's slick hands......
Are you suggesting... forget peptides... go with merged cloning?

I like your thinking, but something in me says it will all go badly wrong and instead of a player with DWZs running intent and support play and Hoppas hands, the result will be DWZs hands with Hoppas speed.

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
One thing all these bulldogs have in common is heart. You can’t teach it

Malla

Reaction score
NRL Dally M voting system is a joke anyway. Just because your team wins it does not mean the best player on the field needs to come from the winning team.

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
NRL Dally M voting system is a joke anyway. Just because your team wins it does not mean the best player on the field needs to come from the winning team.
I have always been critical of it as well.

For the most part, I do agree that the best player is generally on the winning side. But I have always been of the firm opinion it should be more than a single "expert" adjudicating those games.

Malla

Reaction score
I have always been critical of it as well.

For the most part, I do agree that the best player is generally on the winning side. But I have always been of the firm opinion it should be more than a single "expert" adjudicating those games.
On the fence re: best player coming from the winning team. I’ll use RTS as an example...he’s been absolutely killing it from an individual performance stand point. Does so much for his team...just a shame his team is full of flogs. But to say Tedesco is better because his team wins, not so sure if you consider the players around Tedesco that make his job easier.

I like AFLs structure where I think the referees adjudicate? Makes sense because they’re in the thick of it with the players.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
On the fence re: best player coming from the winning team. I’ll use RTS as an example...he’s been absolutely killing it from an individual performance stand point. Does so much for his team...just a shame his team is full of flogs. But to say Tedesco is better because his team wins, not so sure if you consider the players around Tedesco that make his job easier.

I like AFLs structure where I think the referees adjudicate? Makes sense because they’re in the thick of it with the players.
You'd trust OUR lot of referees with more opportunities to cheat/mishandle the game? No way they'd adjudicate fairly. Cam Smith every year lol

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
You'd trust OUR lot of referees with more opportunities to cheat/mishandle the game? No way they'd adjudicate fairly. Cam Smith every year lol
So your telling me it's actually the Dally Cam Award...that does make sense.

Banned
Reaction score
Are you suggesting... forget peptides... go with merged cloning?

I like your thinking, but something in me says it will all go badly wrong and instead of a player with DWZs running intent and support play and Hoppas hands, the result will be DWZs hands with Hoppas speed.
Montoya?

BulldogsNRL

Kennel Established
Reaction score
We want the Ultimate prize which is a premiership if we won it we would have a fairy tale to tell

BulldogsNRL

Kennel Established
Reaction score

The warriors back three are like the best with RTS and maumalo and Fusitua taking turns at being top try scorer or near it