J moz ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

youoboys

Kennel Established
Reaction score
True!! SBW is being courted by bulldogs ..... but he likes tongue punching uncle nicks fart box

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Wouldn't be the worst thing to happen but cant see how this is a step in the right direction.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I don’t think JMoz will be back there was a bit of tension between the club and the twins towards the end of last year.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Don't know how true this is but I heard both clubs discussed it a few months back and Josh said no thanks.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Nah I would rather Harper or the other new centre from the Canterbury cup side that was put in the top 30 recently get a run tbh. Bringing him back would defeat the purpose of releasing him last year (which was to relieve cap space.) and it wouldn't be fair for guys for Harper or the other guy.

Last edited:

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don’t think JMoz will be back there was a bit of tension between the club and the twins towards the end of last year.
And where do u get your info from,as a long time member I was at the last home game function,and both josh and Brett spoke very highly of their time at the dogs,and the memories they take with them.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
And where do u get your info from,as a long time member I was at the last home game function,and both josh and Brett spoke very highly of their time at the dogs,and the memories they take with them.
Do you really think they are going to come out and say anything but good things at a members function....if they wanted to stay they could have.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
I think a lot of people were surprised with the form both of the boys showed this year. For me I ask, where was that when you were being paid big money with us and we needed senior players to show the way? I'm happy to move on from them and not look backwards. Plus fuk helping Cronulla.

silva

Utility
Reaction score
We should take dugan for 2 years 500k. Hate the **** but hes still a handy winger centre with size

Delta

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I would like him back. He still has the goods (as does Brett) and can give invaluable experience to Harper, Averillo etc..

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
As much as I would want him here, no thanks, he’s moved on and so should we..!! New era please.
For 1 year for next season would increase our chances of making the 8 (very unlikely, but does increase) while also not hindering signing the big name Centres available for 2021. Josh has done a lot for our club over the years as a player and it'd be nice for him to finish as a Bulldog (this would also have to mean Josh would want to retire at the end of 2020, going to another club after 1 year at the Bulldogs would look a bit silly).

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
For 1 year for next season would increase our chances of making the 8 (very unlikely, but does increase) while also not hindering signing the big name Centres available for 2021. Josh has done a lot for our club over the years as a player and it'd be nice for him to finish as a Bulldog (this would also have to mean Josh would want to retire at the end of 2020, going to another club after 1 year at the Bulldogs would look a bit silly).
He could have finished as a bulldog lol. But the situation as a whole meant he left. SBW coming back will bring a lot more success anyway. Don’t get me wrong, love Joshy but nah.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
He could have finished as a bulldog lol. But the situation as a whole meant he left. SBW coming back will bring a lot more success anyway. Don’t get me wrong, love Joshy but nah.
I agree SBW would be more valuable, but only for 1 year too. SBW will also cost a lot more, but I guess we haven't signed anyone (or almost anyone) with the little bit of money we do have to spend for 2020. Also I watched a lot of Josh last year and he was possibly even better then his last few years with us, he also got an origin recall.

Status
Not open for further replies.