The world is over populated,
There are way to many people having children who really shouldn’t be
Leads to a life of torment and mental health issues

I’m all for contraception including abortion

Like anything, as long as it’s correctly regulated

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yes Wolfie, my wife and I hold to the (personal) belief that we will not use any type of contraception that kills a child after conception.

It took a long time and a bit of research to come to that decision, I have not always held this view, my first son I considered aborting (13 years ago), and who knows how many of my kids I killed through the use of things like the morning after pill.

I also understand the great challenges that come about when considering the the effects of children on any particular person's life.
I appreciate the honesty in your response considering your stand on abortion.
As a mother I cannot even consider this an option any more. I had an unwanted pregnancy about 10 years ago ( once my family was complete , struggling to make ends meet and problems with my marriage ) went off to have an abortion at 8-10 weeks but on seeing the ultrasound of the image of a baby I concluded that my decision to abort would be on par with murder and so I left the clinic. I wasn't wholeheartedly supported by my decision (due to our circumstances )but felt that it was out of my hands. Interestingly from that moment on I became maternal and excited at the prospect of another baby but less than 2 weeks later I suffered a miscarriage.
I'm not encouraging abortion but I don't think we (as righteous people) should have a say in a hosts decision about her body. My decision not to abort was heavily influenced by emotion .
A foetus is not a viable human being , it is potentially alive only once it reaches 22-24 weeks gestation which is when you cannot abort.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
You are correct in saying that a foetus is alive many weeks before childbirth and down does the law hence why there is a cut off for abortion at 20 -22 weeks gestation. There has only ever been one recorded case of a foetus surviving at 21 weeks gestation.
That's a fair point.

The most practical example I have is my team mate at work who gave birth at 25 weeks and her son is now a healthy 3 year old.

Does that mean anyone who has aborted a baby 25 weeks or older is a murderer?

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
As a mother I cannot even consider this an option any more. I had an unwanted pregnancy about 10 years ago ( once my family was complete , struggling to make ends meet and problems with my marriage ) went off to have an abortion at 8-10 weeks but on seeing the ultrasound of the image of a baby I concluded that my decision to abort would be on par with murder and so I left the clinic. I wasn't wholeheartedly supported by my decision (due to our circumstances )but felt that it was out of my hands. Interestingly from that moment on I became maternal and excited at the prospect of another baby but less than 2 weeks later I suffered a miscarriage.
I'm not encouraging abortion but I don't think we (as righteous people) should have a say in a hosts decision about her body. My decision not to abort was heavily influenced by emotion .
A foetus is not a viable human being , it is potentially alive only once it reaches 22-24 weeks gestation which is when you cannot abort.
I agree wolfie
It’s a decision individual couples need to make.

I too have a personal story to tell, and have my own opinions on the subject

I do support the notion of abortion in some circumstances and believe it should be done as early as possible.

What the limit should be, I’m no expert and happy to be guided by experts.

My opinion is it ideally should be done in the first 12 weeks

Caveman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I believe we (as righteous people) have a duty to protect all human life, especially those whom can't defend themselves.

I believe a 'host' is just that.. one who has been given the privilege of developing another (completely separate) life within them, I believe the host has a duty of care to do all it can to see that child develop in the best way possible.

I believe the soul is separate to the body, the soul is you and me when we are first conceived and we still exist when our bodies die.

It is the soul that makes a man... Not any part of his anatomy, lest an amputee be less a man then a full bodied man.

The body is simply the vehicle God has chosen to bless us with to glorify and enjoy Him and each other in this life.

Banned
Reaction score
Is it just me that feels abortion after birth is justified after some people you meet in life?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I believe we (as righteous people) have a duty to protect all human life, especially those whom can't defend themselves.

I believe a 'host' is just that.. one who has been given the privilege of developing another (completely separate) life within them, I believe the host has a duty of care to do all it can to see that child develop in the best way possible.

I believe the soul is separate to the body, the soul is you and me when we are first conceived and we still exist when our bodies die.

It is the soul that makes a man... Not any part of his anatomy, lest an amputee be less a man then a full bodied man.

The body is simply the vehicle God has chosen to bless us with to glorify and enjoy Him and each other in this life.
I generally think differently based on psychological research that shows a person completely change personality based on brain damage. There's cases of good people becoming murderers and rapists due brain injuries they suffered.

That said, not a fan of abortion. If it's in the case of rape or to protect the mother then I understand the need for it. But personally I can't understand how someone would want to give up a perfectly healthy child.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Is pragent sex dangerous? Will pinus hurt babey when it enter vagene??!

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
god killed babies after they were born

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Is it just me that feels abortion after birth is justified after some people you meet in life?
I know a few people that shouldn't have been allowed to breed. ***** can't even look after themselves let alone the tribe of kids running around.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Is pragent sex dangerous? Will pinus hurt babey when it enter vagene??!
Nah brah pregnancy sex is great. Not only did my missus tits get bigger which was fun but she was extra horny all the time while pregnant so it was on tap regularly. She couldn't help herself lol.

And no, you definitely don't have to worry bout poking the bub in the head while going to pound town.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Too many useless life forms on this planet.

I’m sure my mum wishes she had my older brother aborted from time to time?
He is a selfish piece of shit doesn’t care about anyone but himself.

There should be a way to study brain waves of an unborn child to see if they are going to turn out to be a sociopath or narcissist or whatever so the doctor to recommend you wipe it out before that can happen!

Last edited:

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Ye tru aye, u still ghey with smoll dik tho
Pinus only smoll wen it soft but wen I c bobs and vagene It MUCH BIGR! MAYBE 10 TIMS BIGR??!!