News Arbortion legalised Upto birth NSW

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
It's not murder because there is no life. Life begins at childbirth
Technically life begins at conception. Actually it begins before conception. Also Everytime you wash your hands you kill millions of living beings.

Christians who wash their hands are murderers.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol. Without the fertiliser the egg is just an egg. Without the brain of a man you wouldn’t even be able to use science. Man did make things for women correct but not high heels. Hugh heels were originally created for men as height equaled power and status, females as per usual wanting to be like men started wearing them and then sexualised them.
I know you're trolling but I do have to ask... We're you anally raped by a woman with a strap on? Is that why you hate women so much?

Just curious.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I know you're trolling but I do have to ask... We're you anally raped by a woman with a strap on? Is that why you hate women so much?

Just curious.
Producing facts isn’t hate. It’s just facts. Also according to leading strong men, it takes a real man to get analy savaged by a strap on.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Technically life begins at conception. Actually it begins before conception. Also Everytime you wash your hands you kill millions of living beings.

Why is it only relevant to Christians?

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

define life

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Well man is the image of God. Females have no image of God but the image of man hence coming from man whereas men where created in the image of God.
I cannot believe your jealousy for not being given a womb so that you can make people like a woman can

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Well man is the image of God. Females have no image of God but the image of man hence coming from man whereas men where created in the image of God.
So basically what you're saying is that all women are actually men in drag, and all men are gay.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
As a Bible believing Christian, I am not shocked and expect all these normalisations expected from a Godless society. It is all written and you can see it more and more every day.

I just choose to ignore anything that doesn't effect my family and myself. Just makes the right path narrower and harder.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
A state of living characterized by capacity for metabolism, growth, reaction to stimuli, and reproduction
So at conception where the babys sexual organs are yet to be determined it can't be classified as living

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Listen toots, don't start with me, I don't mind broads lol
I was just using your post as a point of reference to men wearing heels. I can't say I've ever seen it in history and I basically think @Realist90 Just googled " high heels were invented for men"

Caveman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes Wolfie, my wife and I hold to the (personal) belief that we will not use any type of contraception that kills a child after conception.

It took a long time and a bit of research to come to that decision, I have not always held this view, my first son I considered aborting (13 years ago), and who knows how many of my kids I killed through the use of things like the morning after pill.

I also understand the great challenges that come about when considering the the effects of children on any particular person's life.
well if you wanna look at it that way What about the deliberate act of contraception. Same thing