News Arbortion legalised Upto birth NSW

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
No, it is not in NSW. There was a case last year where they wanted a drug-driving offender to be charged for the death of the baby, but there is nothing in legislation that will allow them too.

There have been discussions in the last 12 months or so to pass this as a law.

Personally, I would find it hypocritical if they did... But they definitely should.
But that would suggest those twins were alive. We’ve just been told by an extremely intelligent female that life doesn’t begin until birth.

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
But that would suggest those twins were alive. We’ve just been told by an extremely intelligent female that life doesn’t begin until birth.
Hence my hypocrisy comment.

But then again - they do say it is a CHOICE. So it is their choice if it is a life or not.

Which in itself speaks of the mindset of these people. But then again, I am not surprised by people who want to use abortion as a form of contraception.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hence my hypocrisy comment.

But then again - they do say it is a CHOICE. So it is their choice if it is a life or not.

Which in itself speaks of the mindset of these people. But then again, I am not surprised by people who want to use abortion as a form of contraception.
I get your point. But for them to claim something isn’t a life just because they believe it isn’t, doesn’t make it so. I know you’re not agreeing with them lol I’m just commentating

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Nope. It just shows majority of females feel so entitled and empowered that they actually believe the garbage of being able to terminate a life.
What do you mean there is no life if it’s been terminated? What science are you following when you say life is only life when it’s out of the womb? Science won’t even back that shit up, that’s just some good old leftist rhetoric right there. This is why females need stay clear of leadership roles as they have no clue and facts go way over their heads.
Also a little man is still a man and not a woman. So it’s a win win.
a foetus born before 20 weeks has only a rare chance at survival therefore a human being can only exist after 20 weeks gestation which is the cut off for abortion .. I do not agree terminating a foetus after that or even close to that time but I think it's OK before that time. And little man refers to your significance in the scheme of the world not your size

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
The left seem to be always be lining up to cast the first stone these days and end up stomping themselves like Justin Trudeau. The left are modern day Pharisees, just agenda is their god.
I ain’t left I ain’t right..
The way I see it is that they all have good and bad points..they are all agenda driven. I see outdated traditions and thinking..alternatively I seen things changed to fit in society’s ‘trends’..not with the idea to change perceptions in a positive way but just change things because it’s ‘trendy’..or hey this needs to be accepted attitude..and if someone genuinely disagrees they are instantly a fascist pig!
However, I also see the value the core beliefs of some traditions..particularly in how we treat each other..and I also see that somethings need to be changed to reflect the progressive nature of society’s.
I guess the answer is somewhere in the middle..only we stop berating each we mind a solution..and interesting time in history..

Last edited:

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
a foetus born before 20 weeks has only a rare chance at survival therefore a human being can only exist after 20 weeks gestation which is the cut off for abortion .. I do not agree terminating a foetus after that or even close to that time but I think it's OK before that time. And little man refers to your significance in the scheme of the world not your size
But still a man though.
Lol what sort of an argument is that? Of course if you take a baby out prematurely by fkn more than half the time needed it will die. You’re really getting into territory that females can’t comprehend. Not because you’re dumb it’s just coz you’re female.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I don't read these forums enough to know the context of your post. Not sure if it's sarcasm or being literal.

I agree the way the law is currently drafted 'life' begins at birth.

However, anyone with the ability to think for themselves could reasonable conclude that a baby is well and truly 'alive' many weeks and months before that.
You are correct in saying that a foetus is alive many weeks before childbirth and down does the law hence why there is a cut off for abortion at 20 -22 weeks gestation. There has only ever been one recorded case of a foetus surviving at 21 weeks gestation.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
But still a man though.
Lol what sort of an argument is that? Of course if you take a baby out prematurely by fkn more than half the time needed it will die. You’re really getting into territory that females can’t comprehend. Not because you’re dumb it’s just coz you’re female.
And a man... Is someone ...who cannot make people. Women make people and people make things like man made things for women..ahaha

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
And a man... Is someone ...who cannot make people. Women make people and people make things like man made things for women..ahaha
Lol. Without the fertiliser the egg is just an egg. Without the brain of a man you wouldn’t even be able to use science. Man did make things for women correct but not high heels. Hugh heels were originally created for men as height equaled power and status, females as per usual wanting to be like men started wearing them and then sexualised them.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
But still a man though.
But still a man though.
You say I'm a female like its a bad thing, I think you are secretly jealous

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lol. Without the fertiliser the egg is just an egg. Without the brain of a man you wouldn’t even be able to use science. Man did make things for women correct but not high heels. Hugh heels were originally created for men as height equaled power and status, females as per usual wanting to be like men started wearing them and then sexualised them.
I didn't know that high heels were originally created for men by men.. Gees that went well haha

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Look we can all laugh and say oh if women had the opportunity they would have all been Einstein’s. Fact is, even with institutions giving females free passes to top research jobs, they still got nothing on men. What was the last thing a female invented? Gender pay gap? Jokes that was created by a white man as well lol. Actually you guys have the gender bender theory. That was created by an extremely brave and empowered female

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Look we can all laugh and say oh if women had the opportunity they would have all been Einstein’s. Fact is, even with institutions giving females free passes to top research jobs, they still got nothing on men. What was the last thing a female invented? Gender pay gap? Jokes that was created by a white man as well lol. Actually you guys have the gender bender theory. That was created by an extremely brave and empowered female
Ada Lovelace
Ada Lovelace has been called the world's first computer programmer. What she did was write the world's first machine algorithm for an early computing machine that existed only on paper. Of course, someone had to be the first, but Lovelace was a woman, and this was in the 1840s...

Not only had a brain but what a name!!!

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Giving women more "choice" or whatever is a recipe for disaster.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Giving women more "choice" or whatever is a recipe for disaster.
Hence why everyone is so caught up on not facts these facts. Females are getting too much air time and are put in positions of power they have no right being in. Just like Raelene castle. The irony is it’s super duper white knights (males) allowing this to happen.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Ada Lovelace
Ada Lovelace has been called the world's first computer programmer. What she did was write the world's first machine algorithm for an early computing machine that existed only on paper. Of course, someone had to be the first, but Lovelace was a woman, and this was in the 1840s...

Not only had a brain but what a name!!!
I mean we can type anything in google to give us answer we want. I can type in blacks invented maths and google will give me Sydney morning herald cnn type national geography inspired articles saying it’s truw but not true

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Hence why everyone is so caught up on not facts these facts. Females are getting too much air time and are put in positions of power they have no right being in. Just like Raelene castle. The irony is it’s super duper white knights (males) allowing this to happen.
Correct and it's embarrassing. This abortion drama is a total non-story. Deserves zero air time but because it's about 'women's rights', choice or whatever we are supposed to care.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I mean we can type anything in google to give us answer we want. I can type in blacks invented maths and google will give me Sydney morning herald cnn type national geography inspired articles saying it’s truw but not true
I already knew computer programming was invented by a female.. I was working as a computer programmer too lol.