News Arbortion legalised Upto birth NSW

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Exactly.

Smoking a plant = bad
Murder = good
A plant that was put here by god for us to use no doubt.

Not for a bunch of law making nutjobs to deem it dangerous.

God put that plant there.
Are they insinuating God is dangerous?

Caveman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
it's a woman's body , her choice. If a woman chooses to go full term then she is responsible for that life , if she chooses to terminate then there is no life to speak of. It's her decision.. Puts things into perspective doesn't it little man?
.... If God chooses to give a man and his wife the privilege and responsibility of conceiving and parenting a child.... There are 4 lives to consider BUT only one of those lives has dominion over all life, only one of those lives truly created and sustained each little life in a mother's womb.

We as society plot and plan and make decisions as if He does not exist... The blood on on our hands is thick, clotted disease ridden and stinks like all buggery... Yet we we go on stuffing our fat little bellies with those same grotesque hands in the belief that we are immune to the effects of the death on our hands.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
I think it's a good sign that the 'womens rights' argument has gone beyond equality and is now in a place where it's impossible for anyone to comment on anything involving a woman for fear of being labelled a misogynist or sexist.

Everyone was/is too scared to call abortion what it is - a murder of another human being.

I also don't think you need to be a religious person or have a religious argument in order to view abortion as murder.

I don't know why they bothered introducing the 'check' that two doctors need to approve after 22 weeks.

There are so many activist doctors these days that it would be very easy to find two doctors to sign off on it.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
A plant that was put here by god for us to use no doubt.

Not for a bunch of law making nutjobs to deem it dangerous.

God put that plant there.
Are they insinuating God is dangerous?
They don't give a fuck about God, they just hate it because they can't tax it...until they legalise it.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
They don't give a fuck about God, they just hate it because they can't tax it...until they legalise it.
The government will never stop these old school hippies who live off the grid.

The stereotype is that hippies are dumb.
Not the old school ones, they been around long enough to know how to play the game!

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
.... If God chooses to give a man and his wife the privilege and responsibility of conceiving and parenting a child.... There are 4 lives to consider BUT only one of those lives has dominion over all life, only one of those lives truly created and sustained each little life in a mother's womb.

We as society plot and plan and make decisions as if He does not exist... The blood on on our hands is thick, clotted disease ridden and stinks like all buggery... Yet we we go on stuffing our fat little bellies with those same grotesque hands in the belief that we are immune to the effects of the death on our hands.
well if you wanna look at it that way What about the deliberate act of contraception. Same thing

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think it's a good sign that the 'womens rights' argument has gone beyond equality and is now in a place where it's impossible for anyone to comment on anything involving a woman for fear of being labelled a misogynist or sexist.

Everyone was/is too scared to call abortion what it is - a murder of another human being.

I also don't think you need to be a religious person or have a religious argument in order to view abortion as murder.

I don't know why they bothered introducing the 'check' that two doctors need to approve after 22 weeks.

There are so many activist doctors these days that it would be very easy to find two doctors to sign off on it.
It's not murder because there is no life. Life begins at childbirth

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Lets just call it terminating unfinished work shall we? Haha.

Im with George Carlin.
You're pretty much irrelevant until you start developing into an adult.

When you get to the point where you can question and challenge sophisticated ideas thats when life begins.

For me that was roughly the age of 6 when I upset my evil scripture teacher.

Sick bitch took pleasure in seeing me not happy and forcing me to face the wall in the bag room!

Its why im weary of religious people.
Even more so if they're women.
Women seem more prone to fall for occultist bullshit in my experience.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I personally don’t agree with abortion..just my view.. However I do believe it is those who conceived the child’s choice..them and them alone... And they are the one’s who have to live with the consequences.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Lets just call it terminating unfinished work shall we? Haha.

Im with George Carlin.
You're pretty much irrelevant until you start developing into an adult.

When you get to the point where you can question and challenge sophisticated ideas thats when life begins.

For me that was roughly the age of 6 when I upset my evil scripture teacher.

Sick bitch took pleasure in seeing me not happy and forcing me to face the wall in the bag room!

Its why im weary of religious people.
Even more so if they're women.
Women seem more prone to fall for occultist bullshit in my experience.
Man some of cruelest people I have met have been so called ‘followers’ of religion.. As such i really don’t take much notice of their self righteous stance.. The ‘he who cast the first stone’ is often forgotten..

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
I don't read these forums enough to know the context of your post. Not sure if it's sarcasm or being literal.

I agree the way the law is currently drafted 'life' begins at birth.

However, anyone with the ability to think for themselves could reasonable conclude that a baby is well and truly 'alive' many weeks and months before that.

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
What is the law regarding the murder of a heavily pregnant women? I believe there have been many cases where the murderer is convicted of a double murder. What's the difference if a mother terminates after 7 months without extenuating circumstances?

Unless you have health reasons or been raped and held against your will until term there is no excuses for carrying a baby for 5 months or more and then all of a sudden deciding to terminate, especially given the horrendous manner in which the termination is executed.

And no, I am not religious.

Failing relationship circumstances is not a valid reason for abortion either.

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
If abortion was as liberal as it is back in our day, I wonder how many of us sitting here tapping away would never have seen the light of day. Think about that...

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I totally remember when I was in my mums womb..

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Man some of cruelest people I have met have been so called ‘followers’ of religion.. As such i really don’t take much notice of their self righteous stance.. The ‘he who cast the first stone’ is often forgotten..
The left seem to be always be lining up to cast the first stone these days and end up stomping themselves like Justin Trudeau. The left are modern day Pharisees, just agenda is their god.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What is the law regarding the murder of a heavily pregnant women? I believe there have been many cases where the murderer is convicted of a double murder. What's the difference if a mother terminates after 7 months without extenuating circumstances?

Unless you have health reasons or been raped and held against your will until term there is no excuses for carrying a baby for 5 months or more and then all of a sudden deciding to terminate, especially given the horrendous manner in which the termination is executed.

And no, I am not religious.

Failing relationship circumstances is not a valid reason for abortion either.
Yeah if they kill a woman heavily pregnant isn’t it considered a double murder?

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah if they kill a woman heavily pregnant isn’t it considered a double murder?
No, it is not in NSW. There was a case last year where they wanted a drug-driving offender to be charged for the death of the baby, but there is nothing in legislation that will allow them too.

There have been discussions in the last 12 months or so to pass this as a law.

Personally, I would find it hypocritical if they did... But they definitely should.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
it's a woman's body , her choice. If a woman chooses to go full term then she is responsible for that life , if she chooses to terminate then there is no life to speak of. It's her decision.. Puts things into perspective doesn't it little man?
Nope. It just shows majority of females feel so entitled and empowered that they actually believe the garbage of being able to terminate a life.
What do you mean there is no life if it’s been terminated? What science are you following when you say life is only life when it’s out of the womb? Science won’t even back that shit up, that’s just some good old leftist rhetoric right there. This is why females need stay clear of leadership roles as they have no clue and facts go way over their heads.
Also a little man is still a man and not a woman. So it’s a win win.