News Arbortion legalised Upto birth NSW

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So essentially any reason given Upto 22 weeks and a female can kill/abort a baby and up until birth with two drs giving permission.
You can all spin it as much as you all want and say sob stories to try and play the emotional empathetic card. But at the end of the day your dismembering a fully formed human being and at the very least something that will become human. Murder.
You can’t use the rape and incest cases because they’re anywhere between 1-2% of all abortions and leftists wouldn’t have even settled for just abortions for rape and incest cases. This is pure and simple legalised murder.

I mean any reason to kill a baby Upto 22 weeks? Where’s the fkn reasoning for the women’s health? Saying she ain’t financially ready isn’t a health fkn risk.
Females need to take responsibility for their fkn actions and not have an innocent baby pay the ultimate price of death.

I think it’s fair to say whether religious or not, having something like this legalised till 22 weeks for no fkn legitimate reason is pathetic and disgusting and then up till birth from 2 drs.

https://www.lifenews.com/2019/09/26...birth-pro-abortion-politicians-hug-and-cheer/

@ASSASSIN @Wahesh @Fear.The.Roo @Howard Moon

Last edited:

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
There are plenty of people willing and able to adopt.. also the trauma does not take full effect till after the fact

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
There are plenty of people willing and able to adopt.. also the trauma does not take full effect till after the fact
Yep. I honestly just don’t see how they cheer about this. Maybe I am “unconsciously” bias coz I’m catholic. But I just think the left is apparently meant to be so humane and loving yet this just shows something so evil and inhumane. And they use bullshitism like women’s rights to get it popular amongst the masses.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I don't agree with abortion in general. I understand that it has to be done sometimes but generally I think anyone who would abort a healthy baby without medical reasons has issues.

That said, it's important to note that it's not termination of the baby but termination or pregnancy. That means that labour is induced so if it's done in the last few weeks of pregnancy then the child usually survives and is put up for adoption.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Dave Chappelle on abortion.

I even got trolled here lol was so relieved I was trolled haha. Did you see some of the females reactions in the crowd when he like well it’s our money and if you can kill the baby we sure as hell can abandon the baby coz it’s “out money”

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
OP is a little bitch. Should of been aborted.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So essentially any reason given Upto 22 weeks and a female can kill/abort a baby and up until birth with two drs giving permission.
You can all spin it as much as you all want and say sob stories to try and play the emotional empathetic card. But at the end of the day your dismembering a fully formed human being and at the very least something that will become human. Murder.
You can’t use the rape and incest cases because they’re anywhere between 1-2% of all abortions and leftists wouldn’t have even settled for just abortions for rape and incest cases. This is pure and simple legalised murder.

I mean any reason to kill a baby Upto 22 weeks? Where’s the fkn reasoning for the women’s health? Saying she ain’t financially ready isn’t a health fkn risk.
Females need to take responsibility for their fkn actions and not have an innocent baby pay the ultimate price of death.

I think it’s fair to say whether religious or not, having something like this legalised till 22 weeks for no fkn legitimate reason is pathetic and disgusting and then up till birth from 2 drs.

https://www.lifenews.com/2019/09/26...birth-pro-abortion-politicians-hug-and-cheer/

I disagree with your zero tolerance for abortion . There are 2 lives to be considered

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score

I've always been against abortion. It was an uphill battle for people against abortion though, so this was always going to be a tough fight for us to win. An innocent baby will be killed here, so essentially, there are no winners. If for any reason you aren't ready to have a baby, or go through a full pregnancy, then don't have sex... it's as simple as that.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I've always been against abortion. It was an uphill battle for people against abortion though, so this was always going to be a tough fight for us to win. An innocent baby will be killed here, so essentially, there are no winners. If for any reason you aren't ready to have a baby, or go through a full pregnancy, then don't have sex... it's as simple as that.
Or COF or COB so she don't get pregnant! Lol

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

10-15% of all pregnancies end in miscarriages. Sky fairies kill more babies than any other factor in pregnant women.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I disagree with your zero tolerance for abortion . There are 2 lives to be considered
My zero tolerance is irrelevant Woman. They have stated that no reason is needed till 22 weeks and then anytime till birth with 2 drs approvals.
But yes, you’re oppressed

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I forgot to add.
More assed backwards shit from the flop state government.

We will give you legal rights to kill a foetus right up until its ready to come out of the womb but heaven help us if we legalise marijuana.

So the government is essentially saying abortions are o.k but smoking a substance which is light years less negative than consuming alcohol, is not!

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
10-15% of all pregnancies end in miscarriages. Sky fairies kill more babies than any other factor in pregnant women.
More than that. One of the most interesting things about impregnation is that it's really temperamental. It's estimated that about 80% of unprotected sexual intercourse results in impregnation but only about 20% of those impregnations last longer than a day.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
My zero tolerance is irrelevant Woman. They have stated that no reason is needed till 22 weeks and then anytime till birth with 2 drs approvals.
But yes, you’re oppressed
it's a woman's body , her choice. If a woman chooses to go full term then she is responsible for that life , if she chooses to terminate then there is no life to speak of. It's her decision.. Puts things into perspective doesn't it little man?

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
it's a woman's body , her choice. If a woman chooses to go full term then she is responsible for that life , if she chooses to terminate then there is no life to speak of. It's her decision.. Puts things into perspective doesn't it little man?
Just for the record I'm all for a womans right to choose.

Although I'm worried about my sister.
She's 25 and running herself into the ground with her job.

She actually looked dead on the couch yesterday.
Maybe she would be better off putting a career on hold to raise a family instead, if a career will do that to you?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
There's fuck all adoptions in Australia.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I forgot to add.
More assed backwards shit from the flop state government.

We will give you legal rights to kill a foetus right up until its ready to come out of the womb but heaven help us if we legalise marijuana.

So the government is essentially saying abortions are o.k but smoking a substance which is light years less negative than consuming alcohol, is not!
Exactly.

Smoking a plant = bad
Murder = good