Did we miss trick, or
Dodge a bullet by not signing Flanigan?

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
70D23916-4372-42FF-A3F2-82E421EBBEF9.jpeg
Who towelie?, Meh haven’t heard of this Flanigan guy..!!!

Last edited:

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cheated with performance enhancing drugs, cheated the salary cap and then cheated on his punishment and tries to blame everyone else. I prefer people with integrity and not cheating scumbags to be associated with the Dogs.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Cheated with performance enhancing drugs, cheated the salary cap and then cheated on his punishment and tries to blame everyone else. I prefer people with integrity and not cheating scumbags to be associated with the Dogs.
This sums it up perfectly. He won one comp in almost a decade of cheating. He’s no messiah

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm happy with Deano.. the boys have shown that they want to put in for him and we'll be better for it next year with a settled spine

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
GF winning coach should get an invite in the coaching ranks somewhere, as long as he leaves his Cronulla Northey propaganda at home.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He passed when the club said we only deal with garlic sauce not peptides..

Scorpio

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I rate him.
He built a good team at the Sharks.

jpneves

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Missed a bullet! Peptides and salary cap. The sharks premiership I feel is still clouded (how can a team be over the year before and after but not the middle year with same squad??!!) I don’t know that I really see the dragons improving that much with him unless they rort the cap or get some performance enhancements

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I rate him.
He built a good team at the Sharks.
I agree especially after I heard Luke Lewis rate him on Fox last year as one of the best if not best coach he had his whole career..

He went into how much detail Flanagan went into each game and how he broke the job down for each player and every little thing they had to do each week.. he also raved on about how tight knight a group he built especially when he recruited most of the squad from outside..

Many people bag Flanno over Peptides and cap drama but he did well there imo..

Last edited: