Official Harry Grant

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Just read that article but the player in question was unmentioned, I really hoped it was chambers I'm a bit bummed out it wasn't :sweat:

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Funny how they are unnamed and swept under the rug when they are from Melbourne....

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Just read that article but the player in question was unmentioned, I really hoped it was chambers I'm a bit bummed out it wasn't :sweat:
It was definitely Grant

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Lol like the other guy said. He must need to escape Melb ! Get him Here ASAP

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
found drunk and ko'd at some random blokes house doorstep lol
could be the devaluing we need to pry him away from melbs
How are u found drunk and ko'd, but yet they were nice enough to place u on a doorstep.
Its not i dont believe u its just a bit of a funny scenario, there must be more to it, im sure we wont hear about though....again.

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
Smith is going to retire . He looked drained, no enthusiasm even when arguing with the refs. Grant sober or not will be fighting for 9. I would think if he doesn't get a crack next year he will leave.

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Smith is going to retire . He looked drained, no enthusiasm even when arguing with the refs. Grant sober or not will be fighting for 9. I would think if he doesn't get a crack next year he will leave.
B.Smith is next in line for the #9 jersey.

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
B.Smith is next in line for the #9 jersey.
Agreed but he isn't an auto pick. He will still have keep playing like he is. Bellyache will demand that standard. If Smith retires I doubt Melb can keep playing chess game footy, the robotic pack with 3 bigs in the middle is on the way out. Grant at 9 and Smith at 13. Jesse and finucane up front may be the way forward. Big mistake moving croft off if they haven't got another 7. Hughes isn't a 7 and Munster isn't a leader.