If the world was gonna end tomorrow what would you do?

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I overheard a few people talking about if the world were to end tomorrow what would he do? One said he would go fit a set of extractors to his Holden Commodore and out them on credit?

It had me thinking, what would I do?

Would you punch everyone in the face that you didn't like? Then maybe go for a meal at the most expensive place? Stay in the best accommodation? Or maybe go get a new TCL tv?

What would you do... (The funnier the better)

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm a guy so what I would do has 3 letters and where I'd do it also has 3 letters!

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Btw @Blue_boost stop being an eavesdropping mother fucker.

I know sometimes you can't help it, you're right there and feel like you may as well be in the topic!

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I should add a poll..

Sex at KFC

Install a set of extractors on your car

Other

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Kill everyone on my "To Kill" list.
I don't get this one seeing everyone is going to die anyway?

I suppose it makes sense if you're Arab and looking for any excuse to use a knife you've just sharpened?

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Btw @Blue_boost stop being an eavesdropping mother fucker.

!
When I'm on the train I regularly get involved in other people's conversations , sometimes I hear something I just cannot digest and just have to straighten some teeth.

I was once on a golf course and Greg Alexander was talking to a few other people, I said something and he was huffing an puffing something under his breath at me. I was thinking "your an old gaunt looking SOB" he really does look 75 in real life, so much makeup and hair colour on screen. Plus he had that slow lobbing pass when he used to play footy.

Last edited:

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
When I'm on the train I regularly get involved in other people's conversations , sometimes I hear something I just cannot digest and just have to straighten some teeth.
I don't like starting conversations with strangers but one time this madman sitting across from me (made me look sane) starts randomly dropping names of journalists and mainstream personalities and talking about how they think they're funny but actually aren't?

It sparked my interest because I thought I was the only one who got high enough to realise this fact?

We started discussing how easily pleased and gullible most people are.
Others around us wanted in the conversation.

In it all even ended up with a girl giving me the green light to pursue her but unfortunately I hadto go to work and next stop was central.

Im usually that guy who will start a topic,get pushed out of it, come back half an hour later and they're still at each others throats about it!

If I was around in medieval times I would of been the kingmaker!

Last edited:

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Steal a tank and punish perpetrators early.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
After repenting I'd fill up the beast, throw in 4 bottles of octane booster and and see how long I can go in a police chase lol
Yup lol, definitely a police chase. My evo 9 would actually get a little challenge as nothing comes close anyway :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

But fun that would be without giving a fuck about the cops. Mind you. They wouldn’t be working if it was only one more day.

The world be a hectic mess.. Nek Minnit !!

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Did anyone ever watch the TV series Revolution??

I would be interested to see what would actually happen if something similar happened. How people would react, would they riot or try re-build etc.