Daily Telegraph/Rothfield Cronulla may not be able to create salary cap room for Jesse Ramien as rival clubs circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malla

Reaction score
That’s the thing. Clubs can sign players but nrl haven’t registered contract that’s my understanding anyway.

E.g could sign Tedesco, Smith, Thurston, latrell, sbw etc but doesn’t mean the nrl register it.

Think that’s the shit fight we found ourselves in with Foran and woods coming years ago.
Sounds like a stupid and prolonged way to manage the process.

kungfuman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He is infinitely better than what we have and brings a skillset that this side lacks. A so called "garbage" SJ had almost as many line break assists as Foran, Cogger and Lewis combined this season. I'd take him in an instant with Sharks footing part of his wage.
Nah hes crap the Warriors didn't even want him

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Sounds like a stupid and prolonged way to manage the process.
I don’t disagree ! Just saying that’s how it is I am pretty certain!

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Nah hes crap the Warriors didn't even want him
Terrible logic. I could just as easily say the Warriors haven't won shit yet a recent Premiership winner in the Sharks wanted him and saw value, Roosters also reportedly showed plenty of interest in him.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Plenty would be against it but the bloke is pure points and and brings a few things we're lacking in terms of a genuine running game and vision to spot opportunities.
Johnson + Foran would be a mouth watering combo

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't want him or his fucking attitude,Cronulla has financial problems,then he comes to the only alternative and that is us,fuck of don't want pricks like this at my club

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Plenty would be against it but the bloke is pure points and and brings a few things we're lacking in terms of a genuine running game and vision to spot opportunities.
And has also clocked off after 15 rounds his entire career. Not hard enough edge and concentration when it really matters.
Sj plays for himself, always has always will.

racin jason

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't sign some fuckhead that doesn't REALLY want to be with us. If he would rather be at the Sharps then go there on less money. Tell him and his management to FUCK OFF!

kungfuman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Terrible logic. I could just as easily say the Warriors haven't won shit yet a recent Premiership winner in the Sharks wanted him and saw value, Roosters also reportedly showed plenty of interest in him.
Really ? he would have to be on reduced money hes really not been that impressive

kungfuman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Its not terrible logic he wasn't retained at the warriors for a reason, he seems a selfish player in a team game to me, my opinion

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
Suck shit Cronulla

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Seems like the type that will switch to the sharks whenever they are ok with the salary cap. We need long term players not 2 year contract hoppers

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Greedy, has proven what his after. Be lucky if he gets a club, if he does they deserve each other. Stay away

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Dont go for ramien go for xerri tell the sharks release him take it or leave it within 48 hrs or the door is close they arent in a position of power if our heads of recruitment were any good theyd be doing this

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Dont go for ramien go for xerri tell the sharks release him take it or leave it within 48 hrs or the door is close they arent in a position of power if our heads of recruitment were any good theyd be doing this
Sharks probably think like everyone else does....Xerri is the better player and therefore happy to string Ramien along on the off chance they can dump Dugan etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.