Official Top 30 confirmed and development contract

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Good to see Averillo skip a development contract all together and get into the top 30. Hopefully he smashes the pre-season and can get a debut very early next year.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Sheesh I think I had to edit at least 10 players names. There is probably more wrong, did you just type out how they sound or something?

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Too much emphasis on who our number 30 will be.

I guarantee there will be drop outs from this squad, with new additions.

MitchNewton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This means nothing. Just because a player is named in a position doesn’t mean he’ll just play there. You aren’t locked into that position.
Also players can get released between now and June 30 so the overall squad could look very different in 8 months time

rwalker999

Kennel Established
Reaction score
2019 season not even over and Dogs lock in 2020 top 30 squad just to fuck supporters off season before it really begins.
Ding Dong Des is Dead - your comments for next year are as outdated already as your motif.
Give them a break No1 Bulldog ( a title self imposed and negatively rediculous)

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
This means nothing. Just because a player is named in a position doesn’t mean he’ll just play there. You aren’t locked into that position.
Also players can get released between now and June 30 so the overall squad could look very different in 8 months time
Exactly. Some people from the doom and gloom brigade acting like it’s set in stone

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
No surprise at that list and wouldn't look too much into the positions but Holland, fcuk me that name gives me a headache.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Haha, OK. I'm a fossil but not familiar with that company tbh.
Haha ok cool. Not a common surname but I’m not sure if Kayne’s related. They could make an underbelly on what went on with them and a few others during the tow truck wars :grinning:

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Haha ok cool. Not a common surname but I’m not sure if Kayne’s related. They could make an underbelly on what went on with them and a few others during the tow truck wars :grinning:
Yeah that wasn't pretty. Surprised I haven't heard that name working in the vehicle related industry myself. The repercussions live on thought having to go through metal detectors etc at some auction.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Only 24 need to be confirmed by Nov 1. It's almost reckless to have a 29 man squad already.

How does Pitovao not get a development spot. Roumanos got promoted to the top 30 mid season from a dev spot AMD has now been dropped back?

The list doesn't make sense.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Yeah that wasn't pretty. Surprised I haven't heard that name working in the vehicle related industry myself. The repercussions live on thought having to go through metal detectors etc at some auction.
People around Chester Hill & Villawood would know. I always got on well with them but you wouldn’t want to get on their bad side. Things seemed to burn down a lot haha

MitchNewton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Only 24 need to be confirmed by Nov 1. It's almost reckless to have a 29 man squad already.

How does Pitovao not get a development spot. Roumanos got promoted to the top 30 mid season from a dev spot AMD has now been dropped back?

The list doesn't make sense.
But they’ve got 29 contracted so have to name them. This list can and will change considerably over the next 6 months

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I was a bit surprised by that too. Bit I dont think that just because his name was under "hookers", that this is his only possible position. It's like wingers listed playing centre, and vice versa, etc etc.
Yeah, wouldn't read too much into those position categories. Meaney played his best games on the wing, Montoya was a centre this year, and RFM was great in the middle coming off the bench.

I'm not too worried about Wakeham seeing some time at hooker either. Given he needs two of the guys in front of him to be injured/suspended in order to get a game in the halves, and we don't have a top rate dummy half in the ranks, it is potentially a way for him to get some time in first grade, and if he is as good as he seems to be, he'll give value from that position. Remember Joey got his start in the NSW team wearing the #9 jersey. Too good to leave out, had to fit him in somewhere.

Jackson_1994

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The only sense I could make of this is they are planning for the mass cleanout for 2021, and in order to prevent losing Tass and Arevillo they probably were forced to name them in the squad
But if we loose Kalache it would be a big mistake !!!
The question is...Who will be number 30 ???
Been told Kalache has been let go by the club