Not open for further replies.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Pretty sure we wont see this prop until 2021 anyway.. By then we will have a clearer idea which prop drops off and whether they get a contract or not.
Who cares about 2021 lol, so many things could happen next season.

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
you wouldn't take JWH? Fifita would be madness no doubt.. but JWH is the kinda player you need to win premierships
It was more so in reference to Fafita.
JWH I would take on a lesser value contract.
He is a suspension liability which would be exacerbated if he was in blue and white haha!

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
It was more so in reference to Fafita.
JWH I would take on a lesser value contract.
He is a suspension liability which would be exacerbated if he was in blue and white haha!
yeah true but we were all very concerned about Napa and I think he played just about every game bar that injury.. JWH is the hardest bloke in the comp at present imo very rarely loses a battle.... would be a huge pickup... but I mean, where does all this talk about JWH come from, I haven't heard anything about Roosters moving him on, he still has a couple of good years in him at least

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Wasn't that why he said he went over, but everyone thought it was for Holbrook?

D- voice

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It has been relatively quiet about this ever since Hills return

Nakidog

Waterboy
Reaction score
I'd love to see us add Cotric as a centre and hold off on the prop until 2021. Give RFM a season in the middle to see how he develops then look to sign 1-2 props for 2021. Hopefully Stimson and CHN can lock down our edge spots and Jacko can shift to the middle. Hopefully the club are building a squad around 2021-22 premiership window and make signings with a vision to this window. Would hate to see a Graham, Reynolds or Dugan type signing.

David holland

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
What about our lower grade second rowers, Doorey, Ramos and what about that kid Topine wow beast

Status
Not open for further replies.