Keary Hair Pull

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Keary was charged with a High shot on Kaufusi and copped the 1K fine but why wasnt he charged with a hair pull also?b314952179fbcc0110488e951167273f.jpeg EFi88jqUUAYBBjE.jpeg

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
probably because it was a nothing incident... definitely no intent like the Surgess one

Delta

Kennel Established
Reaction score
It's only a hair pull if the hair doesn't come out. Since the hair came out you can argue that the hair was already loose.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
It's only a hair pull if the hair doesn't come out. Since the hair came out you can argue that the hair was already loose.
Only a hair pull??
Let me rip some off your hair and say it’s only a hair pull.
It’s a grub attack and it was intentional,
Keary couldn’t hack he got palmed off so he acts like a little bitch and goes for the hair.

AucklandDog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Only a hair pull??
Keary couldn’t hack he got palmed off so he acts like a little bitch and goes for the hair.
Absolutely!

If it was Sam Burgess, Reynolds and the likes they would of had the book thrown at them

Because it was a Roosters player and the **** is only 2 foot tall no **** will bat an eye lid.

Imagine it was a bigger unit like Burgess or Haas with the hair pull and swinging arm? The swinging arm connected Kaufusi straight to the jaw and if it was the bigger units throwing that arm, it would of very likely broken Kaufusi's jaw. At the end of the day it connected flush with the jaw and Kaufusi was out for the remainder of the match.

Did you see the intent with that swinging arm? The **** was nowhere near position to make or attempt the tackle, he just ran up to him and swung with his arm

Dead set that is the worst call of the year.

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Want me to be honest ? It’s absolute bullshit that he didn’t get sidelined, came with intent obviously pissed he got palmed in the face and retaliated and pull hair and a swinging arm? Nrl is a dead set joke if they wanna be consistent then be consistent for fucks sake

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
They had to suspend him after the Burgess incident, most believe that hair pulling shouldn't sanction a suspension and I like the idea of just issuing a fine for it but that shouldn't have come in until next season when everyone knew that would be the consequence and we aren't seeing double standards.

Last edited:

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Deserves a week if there consistent
No wonder burgess said it’s a kangaroo court

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Was a strange one, shocking actually..!!!

Delta

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Only a hair pull??
My hair is very short.

You can't fend towards the face, which is what Kaufusi did. Penalty should have been given to Roosters.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Deserves a week if there consistent
No wonder burgess said it’s a kangaroo court
Burgess got suspended because he had already been fined multiple times, Keary hasn't. If Burgess didn't get caught out every game doing dumb as fuck shit then he would've been free to play for the hair pull.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He should of thrown a punch at Keary for the hair pull. NRL is fucking embarrassing now we have men bitch slapping and hair pulling. Todd Greenturd you are a disgrace!

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
My hair is very short.

You can't fend towards the face, which is what Kaufusi did. Penalty should have been given to Roosters.
Any other player it would be chest height Keary is a short ass.

Delta

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Any other player it would be chest height Keary is a short ass.
That does not matter. Rules state you can't make contact with head and neck (in this case it was the neck).