Parts list for a cheap thumping car audio system

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
If I had a dollar every time I’ve gone out, sparked a conversation with a woman, starting to hit it off and out of nowhere these midget pests appear and make out they are good friends with you,so they can worm their way into the conversation and try and cut your grass, then I’d be rich!
Beta cucks who hate they are beta cucks trying to prove they are alpha to other alphas.

Been dealing with these types since I started bouncing back in 98.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Beta cucks who hate they are beta cucks trying to prove they are alpha to other alphas.

Been dealing with these types since I started bouncing back in 98.
The funniest beta male I dealt with was this little bitch who got mega excited when he seen 2 girls making out in the club.

He made such a big deal about, I told him off and said to settle down.
Little beta *** boy obviously had been living under a rock if he has never seen girls make out with each other?

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If I had a dollar every time I’ve gone out, sparked a conversation with a woman, starting to hit it off and out of nowhere these midget pests appear and make out they are good friends with you,so they can worm their way into the conversation and try and cut your grass, then I’d be rich!
Why would you let the midgets slime their way in? Tell them lollipops playhouse is up the road.

I was tuning a girl many years ago on the Gold Coast and a short bloke was tuning her friend. My mate come over and started cutting the grass of the shortie, he read the play book and completely lost his shit, he said he was gonna fight my mate and said he will wait outside and stormed off

We forgot all about him and had a good night with the girls in the club. About 3-4 hours later we leave the club and out of nowhere a midget jumps out of a seat and runs over and says he wants to fight, he tells me to stay out of it and he wants my mate, mano e Mano.

I told him I’d stay out of it but didn’t he want me to save him from a beating? He told me he wants to fight and I had a body bag for my mate .. 2 punches later from my mate, the midget was on his backside . I pulled my mate away and said I think one punch should have been enough, the shortie has enough tonight, the Midget didn’t get the girl , he wasted 4 hours waiting outside and received a knuckle sandwich as well.

Plus as I knew the bouncers they told the shortie he won’t be getting into any clubs if he continues

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Why would you let the midgets slime their way in? Tell them lollipops playhouse is up the road.

I was tuning a girl many years ago on the Gold Coast and a short bloke was tuning her friend. My mate come over and started cutting the grass of the shortie, he read the play book and completely lost his shit, he said he was gonna fight my mate and said he will wait outside and stormed off

We forgot all about him and had a good night with the girls in the club. About 3-4 hours later we leave the club and out of nowhere a midget jumps out of a seat and runs over and says he wants to fight, he tells me to stay out of it and he wants my mate, mano e Mano.

I told him I’d stay out of it but didn’t he want me to save him from a beating? He told me he wants to fight and I had a body bag for my mate .. 2 punches later from my mate, the midget was on his backside . I pulled my mate away and said I think one punch should have been enough, the shortie has enough tonight, the Midget didn’t get the girl , he wasted 4 hours waiting outside and received a knuckle sandwich as well.

Plus as I knew the bouncers they told the shortie he won’t be getting into any clubs if he continues
My uncle has a similar story on the Gold coast.

It ended with a long neck being flung into the air and going through the windshield on a dead end road!

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
But back to the subs

What’s your setup to defeat the newer cars “premium sound” offerings.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Newer cars premium sound?

I actually prefer sound from speakers from yesteryear.
I think I maybe referring to the classic analog mono sound?

Isn’t that what the priests use so they can pick on demonic messages?

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I bought a Kenwood 5 Channel Amp for my ute and it goes hard. Was a bit pricey but worth it. Running Alpine Splits and Bridged to Kicker Comp Sub.
A bit of a Frankenstein setup, it's nice to keep everything the same brand, a rissoto of the car audio

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
A bit of a Frankenstein setup, it's nice to keep everything the same brand, a rissoto of the car audio
It is nice but different brands have different strengths
Last couple of installs I kept all one brand, don’t have an issue mixing it up. Didn’t like
Kenwood headset or speakers but their amp at the time was impressive. As is that kicker comp sub.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Put in a couple of CD players over the years, being a cheapskate I usually get the Sony Xplod and fusion speakers from Supercheap or ebay.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I have a boxed 12inch Pioneer sub and amp just sitting at home.

Would it be easy to install in a VE Commodore being that the battery is in the back?

I just want a bit of extra bass for my stock setup. Just a bit deeper bass and not try hard P Player bass lol

Last edited:

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a boxed 12inch Pioneer sub and amp just sitting at home.

Would it be easy to install in a VE Commodore being that the battery is in the back?

I just want a bit of extra bass for my stock setup. Just a bit deeper bass and not try hard P Player bass lol
Are VE rear speakers in doors or rear parcel tray? You need signal which you can tap into rear speakers,

My advice change stock speakers, look for a high efficiency speaker to make best use of the stock headunit and add sub.

Also is your amp a signal sensing auto turn on? If not you will need to tap into an ignition powered wire to get it powered up with your ignition. PM me if you wish to proceed and I'll go through details with you. It's easy to install but a few hours of mucking about.

Last edited:

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Are VE rear speakers in doors or rear parcel tray? You need signal which you can tap into rear speakers,

My advice change stock speakers, look for a high efficiency speaker to make best use of the stock headunit

Also is your amp a signal sensing auto turn on? If not you will need to tap into an ignition powered wire to get it powered up with your ignition. PM me if you wish to proceed and I'll go through details with you. It's easy to install but a few hours of mucking about.
I know the rear speakers are in the parcel tray.

Other things I have to check it out.

Thanks for the info bro, I'll find out and get back to you.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lucky for me I dont need to do any of this mucking about. Couldn't care less how it needs to be wired, or what speaker or amp I need. My best mate "owns air sound vision", (google it) biggest alpine dealer north of brisbane. Anything I want is cost price with free install.
Back in the days I bought a head unit, seakers, subs and amp before I even bought a car. But that shit just fucks your ears. I'd rather quality sound!

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
@Blue_boost

Do you have any recommendations for a cool set up to suit a 2002 camry?

Take into consideration that i been listening to daft punks album homework a lot.
Been particularly ripping the shit out of revolution 909.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know the rear speakers are in the parcel tray.

Other things I have to check it out.

Thanks for the info bro, I'll find out and get back to you.
If in parcel tray makes it easy to tap into wires for signal. See if you can. Find the model of the sub and amp you have and let me know I'll find out the specs and get back to you.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
If in parcel tray makes it easy to tap into wires for signal. See if you can. Find the model of the sub and amp you have and let me know I'll find out the specs and get back to you.
Thanks brother, I will.