CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I have no idea. My mum still washes my shit lol
Well check if there's a wash bag anyway, it might help protect it. I have that black jersey from a few years back and it's in good condition still.

steve1700

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep bought 3 of the elite ones and all turned to shit. Still thinking if i should buy this years
I am going to wait on Nike. Where I am I can get a good knock off for $30 am thinking of doing this I have a local team fake jersey and is better than my original Liverpool jersey.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
That Elliot is one hell of a prospect. Imagine that game wasn't on TV in Aus but Elliot was classy and very unlucky not to score.

Wasn't overly impressed with a lot of the players but there were a quite a few young ones there, and the experienced guys hadn't played in a while either.

Good run out and take the win!

steve1700

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That Elliot is one hell of a prospect. Imagine that game wasn't on TV in Aus but Elliot was classy and very unlucky not to score.

Wasn't overly impressed with a lot of the players but there were a quite a few young ones there, and the experienced guys hadn't played in a while either.

Good run out and take the win!
I thought you were talking about Adam Elliot I’m thinking what the fuck is he talking about.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Elliot and jones played well. Milly dominated that game but
Elliott is still 16 lol, a class above all the other youngsters. Plays with his head up and can already pick out teammates with some nice balls. Brewster was suprisingly disappointing.

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Elliott is a future star. Klopp knows how to develop these kinds of players into genuine stars.
The future is looking good for LFC

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Elliott is still 16 lol, a class above all the other youngsters. Plays with his head up and can already pick out teammates with some nice balls. Brewster was suprisingly disappointing.
Agree on both points. Elliot's confidence really surprised me. Went looking for the ball. Distribution was pretty decent. Don't want to talk up a young player too much but from what I've seen he's got some future ahead of him.

Brewster was really disappointing as I just was expecting more. Wasn't terrible but a realyl abject performance. Hopefully he kicks on from this as was expecting him to be knocking on the 1st team door but again it's only one game. Ox and Kieta weren't great either but both did display more.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Agree on both points. Elliot's confidence really surprised me. Went looking for the ball. Distribution was pretty decent. Don't want to talk up a young player too much but from what I've seen he's got some future ahead of him.

Brewster was really disappointing as I just was expecting more. Wasn't terrible but a realyl abject performance. Hopefully he kicks on from this as was expecting him to be knocking on the 1st team door but again it's only one game. Ox and Kieta weren't great either but both did display more.
Yh I'm genuinely pumped about Elliott, looks special. Wouldn't worry about Keita and Ox, they will come good if they can stay on the field long enough lol.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
How the fuck isn't that a penalty? Fuck me

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We know how to win ugly . Wasn’t pretty but these wins are vital in the scheme of things.

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
VAR is becoming a farce, twice now we should have received a penalty and got nothing!

steve1700

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What’s this crap I’m reading Liverpool can be kicked out for playing an unregistered player?

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
What’s this crap I’m reading Liverpool can be kicked out for playing an unregistered player?
It’s just the EFL. League Cup only if worst case scenario handed down.
I think a fine will be given, it’s happened before to another team a few years back