Finals Week 3 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
They way Cronk puts Chrichton into space and then backs him up was pure poetry

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
What is Kenny's count up to now? 3? Not sure he was supposed to take out Pappie though.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Cronk was the difference tonight with his game management and will be the difference next week .

Roll the Bones

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I still can't believe Papenhuyzen did that kick on the 2nd tackle at about the 60th minute. Melbourne had all the momentum at that time and he gifted the rorters a 7 tackle set. I think it was game over then. Bellamy probably still swearing about that one.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I still can't believe Papenhuyzen did that kick on the 2nd tackle at about the 60th minute. Melbourne had all the momentum at that time and he gifted the rorters a 7 tackle set. I think it was game over then. Bellamy probably still swearing about that one.
They had a poor kicking game, its as though they didn't bother getting out there in the last few days and practising kicking with the SCG sloping ground.

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Wanna see Storm resort to their usual antics and start doing some crocodile death rolls on Rooster ankles.

Hopefully Sydney is packed with more Raiders supporters than Roosters

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Onya manbun. Storm can't win it now. Imagine coming first by 3 wins in the season and not even making the GF!

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Absolute bullshit .. the rorters are corrupt .. so finally I now have to be on the raiders band wagon :tired: what a pitty lol..!!! But yes, I want the boys in green to beat these scum bags.

There I said it :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: but I can’t possibly go for the roosters.

UndeadShadowMan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
GL Raiders next week but I can't see the winning against a team that is so stacked