Rugly Weird Cup 2019 Japan

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
How the fuck did we lose to Wales????? What a fucking disgrace!

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
How the fuck did we lose to Wales????? What a fucking disgrace!
Wales are a good team and we are not.... not much of a surprise, really. They are currently ranked second in the world. I think they were ranked fourth st the start of the tournament - two places above us.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Wales are a good team and we are not.... not much of a surprise, really. They are currently ranked second in the world. I think they were ranked fourth st the start of the tournament - two places above us.
Really???

Jabba the Mutt

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
@Jabba the Mutt
Brutal loss for Ireland haha
...hahaha....yep, unbelievable!
"Brutal loss" sums it up perfectly @COVENS - I'm still stunned.
Uruguay beating Fiji I can cop but Japan beating Ireland! (...glad I had no money on it or I'd be asking the stewards to swab all the players!...haha...)

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah Wales are pretty good and we are a bit dismal haha
We were pushed pretty hard by Fiji, but still managed to get away with a good win, so I figured we would do well against Wales. Probably would have been better with a certain same sex love hater. Lol

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
We were pushed pretty hard by Fiji, but still managed to get away with a good win, so I figured we would do well against Wales. Probably would have been better with a certain same sex love hater. Lol
Nah, I doubt it. Wales are a better snd higher ranked team. Folau wouldn’t have made much difference.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Plus they did the 6N Grand slam this year, and before this tournament, were actually ranked #1 in the word (notwithstanding the criticisms of the ranking system).

Jabba the Mutt

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Hey @COVENS - Australia vs Uruguay this Saturday.
Just for fun I'll take Australia to win by 20+. The bet: bragging rights till the next match!
You in? :D

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Some ex player complaining about the number of imports in terms... Japan the highest with about 13 born overseas who qualified through residence..

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I cant believe its called a world cup its such a sub standard competition some absolutely average teams not even state level

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I cant believe its called a world cup its such a sub standard competition some absolutely average teams not even state level
At least it has teams from more than two countries in it, unlike the world series...

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Anyone can put shit teams in to add the numbers
25 years ago Japan got smacked by everyone, including something like 150 points by NZ. Now they are hosting and beating reasonable teams like Ireland. You have to get countries involved at top level if you want them to progress.