Finals Week 3 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Trendsetter

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
retracting that... what in the hell is "Tones and I?"
"Dance Monkey"
Very catchy song. Sounded like they went all out with the auto-tune, then I listened to the live version and she actually sounds like that.

Trendsetter

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
With Vunivalu out, looks like Chambers gets to start and finally gets his wish of not having to face Latrell.

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
With Vunivalu out, looks like Chambers gets to start and finally gets his wish of not having to face Latrell.
Vunivalu being out could really hurt the storm, probably one of the only wingers that can match Tupou in the air.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Does anyone else think that South’s premiership window has shut now? Burgess is a shadow of the player he was a few years ago and apart from Murray the rest of the pack is fairly average. The backline is average too and there’s not going to be any improvement there. The elephant in the room is Cook he has been exposed badly in consecutive finals series now and failed to fire. Reynolds and Walker need plenty of help from those around them to look good and I don’t think they are going to get it.

It will be very interesting to see what happens next year. There could be a few teams on the decline.
The change of balance is incoming which is needed in the NRL atm, same teams who are favoured over and over is getting boring...

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
"Dance Monkey"
Very catchy song. Sounded like they went all out with the auto-tune, then I listened to the live version and she actually sounds like that.
absolute poison... music is bad today I know, but I didn't realise it was THAT bad.. sounded like somebody who has never sung before learning to sing.. at the AFL grand final

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
But Kerser is a lyrical genius.
One of my mates old work mates was telling him about the time he came into his tobacconist shop to buy happy flower vases ie ice pipes lmao

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
One of my mates old work mates was telling him about the time he came into his tobacconist shop to buy happy flower vases ie ice pipes lmao
Yh I met him a few times at various places years ago and he was pretty much off his tits the whole time.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Josh Papalii has been cleared by the match review and is free to play in the GF. I thought it was just a good shot at the time so good to see him get let off.

Still don't know how Sam Burgess never got charged for either of his high shots last night. One was on Croker and I think the other was on Sezer.

bulldogfan1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Storm v Raiders would be adisaster for the NRL...
Zero interest in Sydney

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
So palming someone is a punch now?

Fuck this bogan rorted betting product. 10 seconds in and you already know the nrlol want the roosters to win.

off-tap-robbie

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
What a shit call, he lost that and he nevered regained control