Finals Week 3 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Raiders will be hard to beat next week given their performance tonight.
Really? Raiders first two tries came with a massive slice of luck and Souths didn’t throw much in attack. I can’t see them getting close to Storm or Roosters but hope I’m wrong.

UndeadShadowMan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well any dogs fan that lived through the late 80's to mid 90's saw how good they were we had some epic clashes with them. Glad that they back in a GF 25 years a long time.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
So many players in the Raiders have hit a purple patch of form. Papali, Wighton, Sezer, Hodgson (was always class but has found another level) Nikol-Klokstad

Raiders defense immense.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Storm(Smith) or Roosters(Cronk)will annihilate them... Just can't see enough class in the Raiders team to beat these two teams in the big one...

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Screenshot_20190927-220131_Gallery.jpg Fkn hate Souffs even more they fucked up my multi with that last try. Was paying 155 to 1.

EDIT i needed the shit ***** to score lol so I won! A weeks worth of meds lol but spewing I had Croker as FTS but took it out at the last second.

Last edited:

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Cook has been shit in the finals, is he unhappy?
Maybe he wants to come back home to Belmore.

The 2nd Spitter

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can see Papali getting off. He was square with the ball-carrier when he effected the tackle. Pretty hard not make contact with the shoulder in such circumstances.

bulldogfan1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That kick on the 5th killed them.
You cant get that wrong, not in that situation with the stakes so high.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Probably sick of a team mate like Burgess giving away too many penalties..

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
He was shit in last year’s finals as well. If he doesn’t have a platform set from the forwards his running game is non existent.

Typical dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Canberra play good footy with great defence but I think that tonight was their GF. Roosters will roll into town and go back to back

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I can see Papali getting off. He was square with the ball-carrier when he effected the tackle. Pretty hard not make contact with the shoulder in such circumstances.
Yeah plus the attacking player was falling..

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
So many players in the Raiders have hit a purple patch of form. Papali, Wighton, Sezer, Hodgson (was always class but has found another level) Nikol-Klokstad

Raiders defense immense.
Sezer is shit those soft inside balls to a runner are a waist of tackle.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It looked like a try live to me, and no amount of replays showed anything different.

Papalii has been good in the last 10 minutes. Questionable that he is on report, penalty at worst.
Totally agree. How many times do you need to see a replay when it was perfectly clear that he kicked it on the first.
I've been watching the world cup rugby, and almost as soon as the ball is over the line they cal try. They very rarely go to the video ref!
As for Papali, penalty at best. Burgess' shot on Corker minutes later was worse contact. The only reason papalii is on report is because he smashed him. NRL is losing its identity. They just want to sanitise the game and make mums like it. Fucking joke.