Social Media Dogs sign Billy Brittain

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Not necessarily. I’m hoping Katoa is a replacement for Nu Brown and Brittain will be a replacement for Lichaa
Hope so too.

With grant a replacement to everyone in 2021

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hope so too.

With grant a replacement to everyone in 2021
I think our chance to get Grant is gone. Storm will have him backup B Smith in 2021. This was the season that we should have made a big play for him

Cosmo24

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think our chance to get Grant is gone. Storm will have him backup B Smith in 2021. This was the season that we should have made a big play for him
If that’s what happens it’d be sad that a back up hooker spot for storm would be more appealing than a starting hooker with us.

hayes

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We did this year for before 30 June but Mel push him into their top 30 upgraded his until 2020.

D- voice

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I know we have signed Katoa
I know we have JMK
I know something must be wrong if we don't take advantage and sign BRITTAIN !!!

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Melbourne Storm youngster Harry Grant discharged from hospital
Up and coming Storm hooker Harry Grant has been released from hospital after he fell over drunk in Richmond on Sunday night.

I can confirm Bradyk has flown down to Melbourne to nurse Harry back to full health

Craystar

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Melbourne Storm youngster Harry Grant discharged from hospital
Up and coming Storm hooker Harry Grant has been released from hospital after he fell over drunk in Richmond on Sunday night.

I can confirm Bradyk has flown down to Melbourne to nurse Harry back to full health
Did Brad take his cheque book with him?

Give him a tinkle and tell him to sharpen that pencil

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Did Brad take his cheque book with him?

Give him a tinkle and tell him to sharpen that pencil
Do dollarmite accounts have cheque books?

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
People wanking off here about h grant hes done fucken nothing hes no guarantee to be any good

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
People wanking off here about h grant hes done fucken nothing hes no guarantee to be any good
Grant is the best Hooker coming through. Stats wise he's so far in front of anyone. Grant's 10 minutes for the Storm this year was enough for me to be excited for him. That + all the wraps Grants gets. Grant is also the best Hooker off contract for 2021. I like JMK as a 14, but I don't want him as our starting Hooker in 2021. If Smith retires (I'd say unlikely, but possible) then we probably won't get him anyways or at least would have to pay a LOT to get him. I want to start being competitive from 2021, but if we wait until 2022, 2023, etc then there will be other top Hooker's available. I only account for players coming off contract (or at least it's in the media they're unhappy, etc), it is also possible someone pops up on contract.

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Grant is the best Hooker coming through. Stats wise he's so far in front of anyone. Grant's 10 minutes for the Storm this year was enough for me to be excited for him. That + all the wraps Grants gets. Grant is also the best Hooker off contract for 2021. I like JMK as a 14, but I don't want him as our starting Hooker in 2021. If Smith retires (I'd say unlikely, but possible) then we probably won't get him anyways or at least would have to pay a LOT to get him. I want to start being competitive from 2021, but if we wait until 2022, 2023, etc then there will be other top Hooker's available. I only account for players coming off contract (or at least it's in the media they're unhappy, etc), it is also possible someone pops up on contract.
Thankyou for the information

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hes done nothing to deserve the wankfest on here remember lichha was allegedly a gun junior coming through,first grade is a whole new world too reserves

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Not exactly machine in defence. Probably why he can't crack firsts.