Animals you like vs animals you loathe

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Those things are immune to brown snake bites. That's the only thing they're good for... keeping them at bay (and their numbers down).

This is what happens when a brown snake tries to be a hero and eat a red belly (because they are immune to the brown snakes bite)... the red belly eats it's way out!

A red belly apparently needs to pump venom into a healthy adult for at least a minute or more for it to be life threatening?
They don’t bite for that long.
I’m lucky to,of never been bitten by a snake at this point in time.

I heard a red belly will make you very sick, dehydrated, dry wretching and hallucinating?

I’ve done all that without being bitten by a snake so bring it on I say!

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
A red belly apparently needs to pump venom into a healthy adult for at least a minute or more for it to be life threatening?
They don’t bite for that long.
I’m lucky to,of never been bitten by a snake at this point in time.

I heard a red belly will make you very sick, dehydrated, dry wretching and hallucinating?

I’ve done all that without being bitten by a snake so bring it on I say!
Yeah that's probably true but I still wouldn't want to get bitten by one of them. Bloody hell those snakes are the pet of the devil. Damn them to hell. I can stand all other reptiles, even Crocs, just not those damn slithering serpents.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah that's probably true but I still wouldn't want to get bitten by one of them. Bloody hell those snakes are the pet of the devil. Damn them to hell. I can stand all other reptiles, even Crocs, just not those damn slithering serpents.
I’ve nearly stepped on a few snakes in my time.
To me they are like lizards just without legs.
Their main priority is to stay out of our way.
Snakes are like any other reptile and just want to be left alone.

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I’ve nearly stepped on a few snakes in my time.
To me they are like lizards just without legs.
Their main priority is to stay out of our way.
Snakes are like any other reptile and just want to be left alone.
Taipan will chase you, well most will if they feel threatened.
Had a Brown chase my daughter up the swing set, luckily our Cat was there and grabbed it. 2 days later I bought a shotgun

Lucky enough to have 8/9 out of the 10 most venomous snakes in the world in my region. As is most of Australia, but Regional CQ we see a few.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Taipan will chase you, well most will if they feel threatened.
Had a Brown chase my daughter up the swing set, luckily our Cat was there and grabbed it. 2 days later I bought a shotgun

Lucky enough to have 8/9 out of the 10 most venomous snakes in the world in my region. As is most of Australia, but Regional CQ we see a few.
Speaking of lizards some lizards will chase and attack too.
It’s only if they are caught off guard or feel threatened as you said.

I’ve seen a video of a guy who filmed a brown snake slithering passed him while he was not moving.
Are brown snakes blind or have limited vision?
Is that why they go off smell and vibration?

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Speaking of lizards some lizards will chase and attack too.
It’s only if they are caught off guard or feel threatened as you said.

I’ve seen a video of a guy who filmed a brown snake slithering passed him while he was not moving.
Are brown snakes blind or have limited vision?
Is that why they go off smell and vibration?
They use their tongues kind of like a sonar I believe and pick up vibration/smell, that's why they tell you to stay still. But also sense heat. Cant see/limited
If you stay still they tell me they think you are a tree, but I have seen that go wrong also.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
They use their tongues kind of like a sonar I believe and pick up vibration/smell, that's why they tell you to stay still. But also sense heat. Cant see/limited
If you stay still they tell me they think you are a tree, but I have seen that go wrong also.
Have you seen that vid of the old man who kicks one? Lol it’s hillarious. The snake took off on him.
That guy either has balls as heavy as a dump truck or he is very stupid? But also lucky!

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Have you seen that vid of the old man who kicks one? Lol it’s hillarious. The snake took off on him.
That guy either has balls as heavy as a dump truck or he is very stupid? But also lucky!
Haha think so yeah, seen a couple of wild ones.
Worst I saw was a bloke had one slithering up his jeans, he had to stay still as possible but also do his best to grab the tail before it got upto his junk haha.

Think this was the one

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Red Belly Black snake found two days ago in Brisbane -

I hate cats. If you kick a cat hard enough up the arse, you can turn it inside out and you've got an instant Ugg Boot.

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Red Belly Black snake found two days ago in Brisbane -

I hate cats. If you kick a cat hard enough up the arse, you can turn it inside out and you've got an instant Ugg Boot.
Yeah 1.8m that fella. Stuff that.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I hate dogs man... what is it about people owning dogs? they are animals.. animals belong in the wild

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Get a staffy or pitbull they don't bark much.
Plus you can give them a bandana and make em look gansta

ha.... ha

there are two staffies in this house and they do bark, a lot... if I owned them I would have thrown them out long ago

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
ha.... ha

there are two staffies in this house and they do bark, a lot... if I owned them I would have thrown them out long ago
Does the owner walk them?
I walk my dog everyday!
When I don't walk her,she starts misbehaving and this includes an increase of barking.

Most dogs have a lot of energy.
If you don't walk them and play every once in a while they can be a shit dog!

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I’ve recently fallen head over heels for lions. Not lioness they’re pussies. Put aside Disney’s remake of lion king with calling lioness queens (not a thing), the male lion in everything it does is purely what a king would do, they patrol km’s of amounts of land, fighting of nomad lions mostly till death or till surrender. I recently watched a doco on this coalition of 6 lions they absolutely destroyed all in their path lol and one of them mauled a lioness to death coz she didn’t get in the correct sexual position for him lol. Don’t believe what national geography tells you about how lioness are the superior hunter it’s absolute horse shit feminists trying to use a different species to make themselves feel better lol