Animals you like vs animals you loathe

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I can't get enough of this video @ASSASSIN... what a freaking tackle :D

Fucking meddling humans! If they weren’t interfering in nature that calf might of got away? That 4WD is in the way.

As much as I like nature I just wish humans would respect it and leave it alone!
We honestly have no place in the animal kingdom.
We are the dumbest mammals on this planet and not living the way we are supposed to!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Fucking meddling humans! If they weren’t interfering in nature that calf might of got away? That 4WD is in the way.

As much as I like nature I just wish humans would respect it and leave it alone!
We honestly have no place in the animal kingdom.
We are the dumbest mammals on this planet and not living the way we are supposed to!
We are the only animal that is capable of evil.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
We are the only animal that is capable of evil.
Nah fuck that I swear my girlfriend's cat is evil. I'm an animal lover but her cat I just want to drop goal it over the black dot. It's fucking more bipolar than she is.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Nah fuck that I swear my girlfriend's cat is evil. I'm an animal lover but her cat I just want to drop goal it over the black dot. It's fucking more bipolar than she is.
Yeah I'm not a cat person either. I like dogs because they're friendly and playful.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I stand corrected. Refer to my previous post that hell is full of cats and snakes

Jabba the Mutt

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Love pigs and loathe cats.
Cats are just a little too sinewy and get caught in my teeth and, let's be honest, you need a few of them to have a decent feed. :D

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
20190927_095810-1209x1612.jpg

@Wahesh this little red belly has me on my toes today he is looking to nest or mate .the **** is very active.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Crickey that’s one mean looking snake. At least there’s no brown snakes.
Lol down stairs from that house there's a huge brown been there for years I've nearly stepped on it a few times .This red though is an angry **** has me on edge,3rd house on this street today I've worked on and he has followed lol

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Lol down stairs from that house there's a huge brown been there for years I've nearly stepped on it a few times .This red though is an angry **** has me on edge,3rd house on this street today I've worked on and he has followed lol
You need to put some jocks on while your up the ladder mate, definitely looking to mate.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
View attachment 11456
@Wahesh this little red belly has me on my toes today he is looking to nest or mate .the **** is very active.
Crickey that’s one mean looking snake. At least there’s no brown snakes.
Those things are immune to brown snake bites. That's the only thing they're good for... keeping them at bay (and their numbers down).

This is what happens when a brown snake tries to be a hero and eat a red belly (because they are immune to the brown snakes bite)... the red belly eats it's way out!