Daily Telegraph/Rothfield Cronulla may not be able to create salary cap room for Jesse Ramien as rival clubs circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

capt obvious

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pass, its like being the ugliest girl at the end of the night at your local. Couldnt get lucky with my earlier preferences so we will have to do, fuck him and cronulla, sign people looking for an opportunity not a hand out!

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Fuck him over rated ffs monty schooled him this year and fuk those dodgy orr *****

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Suck an egg Sharks. Wannabes.

Win one premiership in 52 years and they think they are a powerhouse club in the NRL.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Who cares, don’t want him.. don’t need him !!!

Would love to nab SJ an Xerri :hearteyes:

David holland

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I take everything said about fifita, but in terms of 2021 Canterbury need to come out with a marquee signing, I have heard on the grapevine that Thompson in England is a high priority

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I take everything said about fifita, but in terms of 2021 Canterbury need to come out with a marquee signing, I have heard on the grapevine that Thompson in England is a high priority
This has been mentioned before and wasn't Wayne Bennett interested in him?

Grechy21

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fuck him, if Cronulla is his first choice he can get fucked

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
500k is a STEAL
Na not really a steal, but would be a good buy for us. I'd say that's what he's worth as a player.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Thought this would happen. No way anyone is touching Fifita Moylan Dugan Woods.

Graham, Xerri and Johnson id be keen on. Xerri wouldn’t be on much.

They won’t release graham or Johnson.

Suck shit to the sharks. Hopefully Raimen wakes up. They aren’t winning anything for another 50 years and their cap is fucked.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Panthers and Ivan would be dumb enough to take Moylon back.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
People say fuck him but what if he comes here and his mind changes about our club once he fits in with the boys, everyone that comes here feels like they are at home once they settle in

Cosmo24

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why is everyone surprised Cronulla is his first choice? Played awesome footy there, was spoken about as an origin starter, knows the players and systems, stronger squad etc.
If we get him I’m sure our club would look after him and show him how much we shit all over the sharks

Papa Joe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
His manager says Bulldogs are intrested........

That wouldn't be an agent throwing the Bulldogs name out there in order to keep his price up would it????

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
Funny how several clubs now face the position of having to offload players. We have been through that already.

oldpuppy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
People say fuck him but what if he comes here and his mind changes about our club once he fits in with the boys, everyone that comes here feels like they are at home once they settle in
I'm feeling like most about us not being his first choice but then I think DWZ. He would of went to tigers or eels if they could of squeezed him in. Now DWZ is a genuine bulldog and for a long time if his media comments are anything to go by.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
I'm feeling like most about us not being his first choice but then I think DWZ. He would of went to tigers or eels if they could of squeezed him in. Now DWZ is a genuine bulldog and for a long time if his media comments are anything to go by.
It's just really hard to convince players to come to us over other NRL clubs at the moment. Even if we're last choice (or almost last choice) I think once that they're here they'll be happy to be here. We have a good base and leadership group, Ramien will play just as well as he did at the Sharks with us. DWZ's been playing at his New Zealand Fullback form since joining us.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Funny how several clubs now face the position of having to offload players. We have been through that already.
Exactly right and the reason why we are coming into a good position. I think I said a few days ago there will be player movements we can take advantage of and not to rush in to sign everyone by November 2

Status
Not open for further replies.