Gender Identity going too far? Teaching Children and Genderless Penguin.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I feel I should point this out. Hermaphrodite isn't a gender.

It still stuns me that people don't understand gender. It's simple. Gender is something people made up. It could mean literally anything based on what society decides. If society decides being a Dragon is a gender then being a dragon is a gender.

But sex on the other hand. There's only 3. Male, female and the ultra rare Hermaphrodites. I think they have a new name for hermaphrodites but I'm too lazy to remember things right now.
No. Gender always meant sex it was changed by the gender theory written by a feminist lol.
Also like we’ve spoken about before there is no such thing as a human that is a hermaphrodite. No human has ever and can ever have both fully functioning sex organs. Yes they can have both but one of the vagina or penis will not be functioning and their chromosomes will still determine whether they’re a male or female.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think most people who were pushing the whole no gender thing have given up because obviously it's a losing battle, given that one only needs to pull their pants down to see which gender they are... but there are a few sad and miserable people still trying, in vain
And because people are starting to realise this whole gender isn’t sex is bullshit made up by a feminist starting the whole gender theory regressive logic.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
And because people are starting to realise this whole gender isn’t sex is bullshit made up by a feminist starting the whole gender theory regressive logic.
too much time on their hands

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
No. Gender always meant sex it was changed by the gender theory written by a feminist lol.
Also like we’ve spoken about before there is no such thing as a human that is a hermaphrodite. No human has ever and can ever have both fully functioning sex organs. Yes they can have both but one of the vagina or penis will not be functioning and their chromosomes will still determine whether they’re a male or female.

One of the rare times I was paying attention in school was when this was taught.
I think it’s because the teacher said sex first and I thought ohhh this is going to be rude. Lol

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yes. We've had this discussion before and as I pointed out, hermaphrodite means a creature with two sexual organs in full or part, functioning or not. So humans can be hermaphrodites but they call it "intersex" in humans 'cause differentiation from animals or something like that.

In regard to gender. The original description was "a class of person's of similar traits". It was later changed to "male and female"

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Side note: remember that we are all animals. None of us special. We just have bigger brains than the other animals thanks to evolutionary mutations.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Side note: remember that we are all animals. None of us special. We just have bigger brains than the other animals thanks to evolutionary mutations.
Actually I’m pretty sure it’s the blue or sperm whale with the biggest brain? Only they don’t use as much of it as we do.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
too much time on their hands
Lol we are so privileged and entitled in the west coz we have it so easy that we’ve become bored and complain and whinge about anything and everything creating oppressions and isms Putnam if nothing coz there’s nothing there. Maybe humans need war to keep sane and have that reality check.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I mean. No other animal hasn’t accomplished what man has. Ever. Seems to me either evolution is sexist and patriarchal in nature or God is real.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Lol we are so privileged and entitled in the west coz we have it so easy that we’ve become bored and complain and whinge about anything and everything creating oppressions and isms Putnam if nothing coz there’s nothing there. Maybe humans need war to keep sane and have that reality check.
the devil finds work for idle hands

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
One of the rare times I was paying attention in school was when this was taught.
I think it’s because the teacher said sex first and I thought ohhh this is going to be rude. Lol
Hahah I always giggled with that too. Took me a while to figure out sex had more than one
Meaning lol

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Yes. We've had this discussion before and as I pointed out, hermaphrodite means a creature with two sexual organs in full or part, functioning or not. So humans can be hermaphrodites but they call it "intersex" in humans 'cause differentiation from animals or something like that.

In regard to gender. The original description was "a class of person's of similar traits". It was later changed to "male and female"
But the most important question still hasn't been answered....can they fuck themselves?

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Why can’t we just teach acceptance of people different to you? Don’t need gender neutral penguins for that
If it teaches young people to accept people as people without prejudices and ignorance then its good well.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Actually I’m pretty sure it’s the blue or sperm whale with the biggest brain? Only they don’t use as much of it as we do.
Reminds me of a Ben Elton stand up where he said, "all Whales do is eat, shit and root. Who's the stupid ones now?"

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I mean. No other animal hasn’t accomplished what man has. Ever. Seems to me either evolution is sexist and patriarchal in nature or God is real.
On earth.. Sure. What about the other planets?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
But the most important question still hasn't been answered....can they fuck themselves?
Reminds me of the episode of Misfits where the dude gets the power to turn into a chick. He keeps shapeshiftijg between man and woman while going at it and ends up getting himself pregnant.