Official Kia extends partnership with the bulldogs for the next 3 years

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Is that like legion cabs? When they had the corner post logo
Yeah its similar to that but even less noticeable. I'm pretty sure it was Arab Bank that was doing it this year.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
We've got ultimate security on the back of Jersey, I realise they probably don't pump as much in as Kia but hopefully they find a decent front of jumper sponsor shortly.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Kia has done its job. They can advertise 95% less than previously with us and still be recognized by our supporters and supporters abroad. No loss at all. Some other less recognizable sponsor can fill that void and will be "One player misbehaviour" controversy away from being instantly recognized as a major brand name lol.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Some smart people at KIA. I wonder what the stats are on their sales in Western Sydney for 2019 compared with say, 2014. I'm seeing KIAs every where these days.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Some smart people at KIA. I wonder what the stats are on their sales in Western Sydney for 2019 compared with say, 2014. I'm seeing KIAs every where these days.
I think that's more to do with a better quality car than advertising.

I'm in an industry that buys hundreds of cars per year, in 2014 we wouldn't go near them, in 2019 we bought quite a few hundred.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What a piece of PR spin. Does anyone have any idea how Kia will be involved from that release. Any money going to be put toward the club, are they still on our jersey.

Just tell it as it is, they're not a major sponsor anymore.
That was decided several months ago. At least they are not bailing all together.

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Still not a bad result,staying on board for 3 years,for 4 or 5hundred k,better than losing them altogether,that prick rothfield,will still tell everybody they told u so

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I think it basically means they will still give free cars to the leagues club so they can push that aspect of the business.

kia probably had a good response by offering a few cars. Even that beat the sting or what ever it was at half times. Did anyone actually beat that dude?

so yeh. It will cost them a couple cars a year I guess. Maybe have some players drive some cars too. But it wouldn’t surprise me if the backlash for the “red on the jersey” played a part in it. I mean how would you feel as a company who pumps 1 million a year into a club. Only for fans to ridicule the brand :p

anyways. It’s just strange for a company to come on board and leave after 3 years. Unless dib played his part.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yamaha or holden would be good, KIA got massive exposure off the Bulldogs.

Papa Joe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hope to God they don't find a new sponsor with another Red logo.
The best thing to come out of this is that we get to piss off the Red!!!

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Anyone of these would look ok.Screenshot_20190926-224830_Google.jpeg

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hello camp quality I guess or
Ronald McDonald house