ACT, ACT, ACT, yeah baby!!

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I can't believe we have so many posters that inject whole marijuanas.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I can't believe we have so many posters that inject whole marijuanas.
As a Syrian and Lebo once said “lol everyone in this country smokes weed”.

Ray Hadleys copper son was supplying and doing cocaine ffs!
I’d rather a nation of stoned chilled out people over a nation of psychotic ice addicts who can’t get a fuck and decide to run around town be-heading and stabbing women!

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
As a Syrian and Lebo once said “lol everyone in this country smokes weed”.

Ray Hadleys copper son was supplying and doing cocaine ffs!
I’d rather a nation of stoned chilled out people over a nation of psychotic ice addicts who can’t get a fuck and decide to run around town be-heading and stabbing women!
I know someone that once injected 2 whole marijuanas and he's now a vegan.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
My Dutch friend says thanks to weed being legal there’s little to no anti social behaviour in the streets of Amsterdam!
I've been there a few times and it's a super chilled out city. Same goes for Portugal and Spain where it's also legal.
Marijuana has been used medicinally and ceremonially all over the world for thousands of years, but the government's of our age want to make it out to be this hideous drug that runs lives. Its simply not true.
Sure enough there are plenty of useless dole bluffing stoners out there, but they would likely be doing the same thing without the weed. But the government's want to make out as though weed is the reason.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I've been there a few times and it's a super chilled out city. Same goes for Portugal and Spain where it's also legal.
Marijuana has been used medicinally and ceremonially all over the world for thousands of years, but the government's of our age want to make it out to be this hideous drug that runs lives. Its simply not true.
Sure enough there are plenty of useless dole bluffing stoners out there, but they would likely be doing the same thing without the weed. But the government's want to make out as though weed is the reason.
The stereotype of weed making you lazy actually stems from racial hate towards the Mexicans!
I’ve watched reefer madness.
That’s why they call it Marijuana which is actually a Spanish name.

Dumb hillbilly rednecks used to tell their kids they would wind up lazy and stupid just like the Mexicans if they smoked marijuana.

One of my friends, would bad mouth stoners talking about how it makes them stupid and violent.

I told him you can’t judge it like that because they guy he claimed that it was making him violent is a Chilean soccer hooligan with a massive scar on the back of his head from being hit by a pipe!

I never told him for the longest time that I smoke it then just came clean one day.
He now knows marijuana doesn’t make you dumb because he has always considered me a smart guy.

I was like see, I’m living proof that weed isn’t as bad as the government makes out!
Go check the public toilets in NSW parliament,you will be horrified how much cocaine debris you will come across!
You might even be able to rack yourself a free line? Lol

How come there’s no talk of drug testing politicians?
Only the lower class get to come under such scrutiny!

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Fucking hippies legalize ice for league players make it compulsory for league players to smoke ice before a game

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The stereotype of weed making you lazy actually stems from racial hate towards the Mexicans!
I’ve watched reefer madness.
That’s why they call it Marijuana which is actually a Spanish name.

Dumb hillbilly rednecks used to tell their kids they would wind up lazy and stupid just like the Mexicans if they smoked marijuana.

One of my friends, would bad mouth stoners talking about how it makes them stupid and violent.

I told him you can’t judge it like that because they guy he claimed that it was making him violent is a Chilean soccer hooligan with a massive scar on the back of his head from being hit by a pipe!

I never told him for the longest time that I smoke it then just came clean one day.
He now knows marijuana doesn’t make you dumb because he has always considered me a smart guy.

I was like see, I’m living proof that weed isn’t as bad as the government makes out!
Go check the public toilets in NSW parliament,you will be horrified how much cocaine debris you will come across!
You might even be able to rack yourself a free line? Lol

How come there’s no talk of drug testing politicians?
Only the lower class get to come under such scrutiny!
Hahaha I'd love to see politicians drug tested. That would be hilarious!!!!
Smoking weed has been proven to damage brain cells, but these bran cells can also recover. Whereas drinking kills brain cells. Drinking is legal though.
I always used to say, get a room full of stoners and a room full of drinkers, and see how each room ends up. Same can be said for drinkers v say ecstacy.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Hahaha I'd love to see politicians drug tested. That would be hilarious!!!!
Smoking weed has been proven to damage brain cells, but these bran cells can also recover. Whereas drinking kills brain cells. Drinking is legal though.
I always used to say, get a room full of stoners and a room full of drinkers, and see how each room ends up. Same can be said for drinkers v say ecstacy.
I read a meme that said 5 drunk guys will start a fight and 5 stoned guys will start a band.

Berries

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Once government gets over their moral righteousness, they will sit down and work out how to tax it properly, and then it will be the new cool phase like vaping. Lol
Seriously, hemp is the strongest natural fiber we have, it grows easy as fuck and has so many uses. Get it done Australia, legalise it.
Coke is now legal in Portugal and they recorded no sudden spike in crime whatsoever. It actually decreased.
yeah but their coke is not cut with shit likes ours :D

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Cocaine is an over rated drug.
But i have used methamphetamine.
One toke of that shit is like having 1000 lines of coke at once!

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
About time Australia legalised it. Even though it isn't Australia wide and supplying it will still be a criminal act. Weed is a far less harmful drug than alcohol. My cousin worked as an emergency room nurse and saw the collateral damage of booze most weekends. Someone on alcohol will act before thinking with inflated self confidence and impaired motor skills. Someone smoking pot will tend to overthink their actions and make better decisions.

Hopefully this leads to legalisation Australia wide.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
It's not much of a change you have always been able to grow 2 plants under a metre in height in Canberra. It was like that when I was living there in the 80's and 90's. I remember a majority of my neighbours growing a couple of plants each back then.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
It's the best air freshener lol
Apparently its less dangerous and less harmful than sugar?

They put 2 separate contaminated water bottles out for lab rats.
One with coke the other with sugar.

The rats started out with a preference to cocoa and then after a few days switch their preference to sugar and still go for it even though they get shocked multiple times!