Gender Identity going too far? Teaching Children and Genderless Penguin.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I had one of those old faggets who pickets at the QVB try to sit next to me on the train to discuss the good word of Jesus.

Lmao, fuck off you self righteous hypocrites haha.
I blew up at him and moved seats.
Everyone looked at me like I was the bad guy but in reality it was him!

He had no right to look at me and try to brainwash me with his bullshit indoctrination.

I’m not religious in the same sense as most others but I know (not believe) that this world was created by a force of intelligence!

Again to quote Bill O’Reilly, it takes more faith to believe we all just came about by luck from out nowhere, takes way more faith than it does to believe in a deity.

While we are at it, how come the word believe has the word “lie” within it?
Bro I see people like him doing worse for faith then good. Even if you were slightly interested the annoying fucks will turn you off.

My Uncles wife is a seven day Adventist (Murikan "Christian" cult) when she fucking goes on about the pope is the antichrist, the Vatican is the antichrist, blah blah blah, pissed me off nearly enough to become atheist. Worst thing is that I'm not even Catholic and goes on about them lol

I just shut her down now and say "who cares, just stick to your cult" lol fkn burns her because even though I was baptised Orthodox, I'm just Christian, I follow my faith and not any religion (another thing that dumb sheep can't differentiate between) so if she tries to attack me with religion, she can't tackle my faith.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Bro I see people like him doing worse for faith then good. Even if you were slightly interested the annoying fucks will turn you off.

My Uncles wife is a seven day Adventist (Murikan "Christian" cult) when she fucking goes on about the pope is the antichrist, the Vatican is the antichrist, blah blah blah, pissed me off nearly enough to become atheist. Worst thing is that I'm not even Catholic and goes on about them lol

I just shut her down now and say "who cares, just stick to your cult" lol fkn burns her because even though I was baptised Orthodox, I'm just Christian, I follow my faith and not any religion (another thing that dumb sheep can't differentiate between) so if she tries to attack me with religion, she can't tackle my faith.
How come so many old people are religious?

I don’t care much for a lot of religious people as I feel they use it as a mask to hide who they truly are!
How many dickheads over the years have called themselves gangstas and criminals while having a tattoo of a cross and a religious pendant?

Nearly everyone.
I don’t like how certain religions excuse bad behaviour if the person sees the wrong of their ways.
No **** that does not undo the bad shit of your past!

A wolf in sheep’s clothing is a wolf in sheep’s clothing!

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Damn right! I hate sin and I hate my sins.

Also sheep like to think just because we believe in one faith, we hate the other faiths and people with no faith. Not agreeing with something doesn't equal automatic hate.

Like I always say, faith is personal, shouldn't be forced on to others and vice versa. If you want to learn about my faith I'll be happy to help, if not, plenty of other stuff to talk about. I identify as a original crusader, one who defends and doesn't want to take over. Happy to talk, discuss or even banter with anyone but will defend my faith if provoked enough.

PS I get why most atheists and believers get fed up with some believers. Some believers force their views onto others and compare themselves better believers than others because their agendas.

Like God, I don't want others to burn in hell just because they are different to us. Just don't force your views on me and I won't. Pretty simple tbh. But the herd mentality of society today is ignore the vast majority of normal believers and focus on the minority who act the total opposite of the faith they follow.
Nice stuff and pretty much how I feel mate.

I was once sitting at home one Sunday morning, watering the yard. A lovely old bloke walked in and sat down next to have a quick chat about Religion (as they tend to do), I didn't mind was in a relaxing mood. 5 mins later or so after a decent chat, he hands me a pamphlet and I just said no thank you i'm not interested.
Tells me you are going to Hell and walks off. My wife was standing behind us and hen he said that her jaw just dropped and was stunned. I didn't know what to say, but I did give him a quick spray with the Hose :tearsofjoy: (This is the short version by the way haha)

Similar to what you said, I don't have a problem with religion just choose not to and that's a choice, but I am not a fan of people trying to force anything onto anyone. Like anything really.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
How come so many old people are religious?

I don’t care much for a lot of religious people as I feel they use it as a mask to hide who they truly are!
How many dickheads over the years have called themselves gangstas and criminals while having a tattoo of a cross and a religious pendant?

Nearly everyone.
I don’t like how certain religions excuse bad behaviour if the person sees the wrong of their ways.
No **** that does not undo the bad shit of your past!

A wolf in sheep’s clothing is a wolf in sheep’s clothing!
Worst type of evil ****. Best example is Pell and the pedo priests, if they really did that evilest of evils, they really deserve a special depth of hell as they used something that's intended to be pure and holy to cover up their disgusting evil.

PS speaking of wolves, one of my favourite quotes ever is from American Sniper, when the dad talks to the son...

“There are three types of people in this world: sheep, wolves, and sheepdogs.”

“Some people prefer to believe that evil doesn’t exist in the world, and if it ever darkened their doorstep, they wouldn’t know how to protect themselves. Those are the sheep.”

“Then you’ve got predators, who use violence to prey on the weak. They’re the wolves.”

“And then there are those blessed with the gift of aggression, an overpowering need to protect the flock. These men are the rare breed who live to confront the wolf.”

“They are the sheepdog.”

I'm proud to say I am a sheepdog and raising my kids as sheepdogs.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Worst type of evil ****. Best example is Pell and the pedo priests, if they really did that evilest of evils, they really deserve a special depth of hell as they used something that's intended to be pure and holy to cover up their disgusting evil.

PS speaking of wolves, one of my favourite quotes ever is from American Sniper, when the dad talks to the son...

“Some people prefer to believe that evil doesn’t exist in the world, and if it ever darkened their doorstep, they wouldn’t know how to protect themselves. Those are the sheep.”

“Then you’ve got predators, who use violence to prey on the weak. They’re the wolves.”

“And then there are those blessed with the gift of aggression, an overpowering need to protect the flock. These men are the rare breed who live to confront the wolf.”

“They are the sheepdog.”

I’m definitely a sheep dog.
Ironically the sheep dog is a descendant of the wolf!

Mans abomination but solution to the wolf!

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

I was once sitting at home one Sunday morning, watering the yard. A lovely old bloke walked in and sat down next to have a quick chat about Religion (as they tend to do), I didn't mind was in a relaxing mood. 5 mins later or so after a decent chat, he hands me a pamphlet and I just said no thank you i'm not interested.
Tells me you are going to Hell and walks off. My wife was standing behind us and hen he said that her jaw just dropped and was stunned. I didn't know what to say, but I did give him a quick spray with the Hose :tearsofjoy: (This is the short version by the way haha)

Similar to what you said, I don't have a problem with religion just choose not to and that's a choice, but I am not a fan of people trying to force anything onto anyone. Like anything really.
Well that bloke isn't really a true Christian. Because true Christians don't act like that.

Put it this way, if you see someone walking past your house and you don't know him but you know he was in hospital for his kidney.
You can't just come out and ask him "How's your kidney mate?" You don't know him to ask him that question.
It's different if you knew him and he was an old neighbour or a friend.
Same thing with religion, you cannot just walk up to someone and start bible bashing.
There needs to be friendship, there needs to be some kind of relationship between you and the person.
If I was trying to convert you, I wouldn't do it to brag, boast or inflate my ego, it would be because I genuinely care about your soul.
You see, that's where a lot of Christians get it wrong, they just don't know how to Love.

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

“They are the sheepdog.”

Me too Bro.

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Well that bloke isn't really a true Christian. Because true Christians don't act like that.

Put it this way, if you see someone walking past your house and you don't know him but you know he was in hospital for his kidney.
You can't just come out and ask him "How's your kidney mate?" You don't know him to ask him that question.
It's different if you knew him and he was an old neighbour or a friend.
Same thing with religion, you cannot just walk up to someone and start bible bashing.
There needs to be friendship, there needs to be some kind of relationship between you and the person.
If I was trying to convert you, I wouldn't do it to brag, boast or inflate my ego, it would be because I genuinely care about your soul.
You see, that's where a lot of Christians get it wrong, they just don't know how to Love.
Yeah didn't mind him coming in for a chat, knew who they were only a small Country town bla bla bla. And like I said I don't mind talking about that at all. And agree with what you said, had another while I was still living at my parents back in the day, they pushed their kid in front to try influence and push their case, some people just have no idea.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

“They are the sheepdog.”

I know a movie that you would absolutley love.
It's called "Restless Heart" The confessions of St Augustine set in the late an 4th century and early 5th century.
No doubt, St Ambrose in that movie is the "SHEEPDOG"
Based on a true story. You would love it and gives you an insight into the early church. The church of the martyrs.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I know a movie that you would absolutley love.
It's called "Restless Heart" The confessions of St Augustine set in the late an 4th century and early 5th century.
No doubt, St Ambrose in that movie is the "SHEEPDOG"
Based on a true story. You would love it and gives you an insight into the early church. The church of the martyrs.
100% I'm watching that! Thanks for the tip brother.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Good on you mate, you're doing the right thing. Nevermind what others think.
True Christianity is based on Love not hate. "We love the sinner but not the sin"
People who are not spiritually well cannot comprehend this concept because sin to them does not exist.
So when you say to them you hate the sin, because they do not know what sin really is or if it actually exists at all they then interpret it as hating the person who sinned.
I full get that. I understand that Christian religion has certain requirements one of which is to hate sin in all its forms. I have no real issue with that. Freedom of religion. I was just picking on Wahesh for indoctrinating the children into the Christian beliefs rather than letting them have their own beliefs. But I guess they'll wait until they're old enough to make their own decisions.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
It's technically true that gender is 'founded' by society, however it would be more accurate to say 'Male and Female were founded by society on the basis that an overwhelming majority of people express themselves in very male and female ways in accordance with their sex'.

It is only a very tiny minority of people who would say they do not identify with their biological sex.

On that basis I think it is very fair to conclude that biological sex and gender are closely intertwined
Yep. Definitely. Gender was originally based on male and female and to the most part it still is. But the point is that it's dictated by society rather than being dictated by genitals. So if society chooses to change it then it changes.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

I've never had an issue with religion. There's many anti-religious people out there but I see the good in religion. It helps people get through hard times and find direction in their lives. Not everyone needs it but those that need it then more power to them.

The only time I have issue is when religious try to dictate the lives of others. Like the constant religious campaigns to attack gay people and ban gay marriage. If you don't like homosexuality, cool. Whatever. Just don't tell them that they have to change and don't tell me that I'll burn in hell 'cause then I'll curse you to grow a wart on your dick or something like that.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I've never had an issue with religion. There's many anti-religious people out there but I see the good in religion. It helps people get through hard times and find direction in their lives. Not everyone needs it but those that need it then more power to them.

The only time I have issue is when religious try to dictate the lives of others. Like the constant religious campaigns to attack gay people and ban gay marriage. If you don't like homosexuality, cool. Whatever. Just don't tell them that they have to change and don't tell me that I'll burn in hell 'cause then I'll curse you to grow a wart on your dick or something like that.
Spot on bro!

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Yep. Definitely. Gender was originally based on male and female and to the most part it still is. But the point is that it's dictated by society rather than being dictated by genitals. So if society chooses to change it then it changes.
Yep that's all true. But it would be false and a travesty if 'society' every decided to somehow 'create' other genders. I think we are at a tipping point where big corporates are starting to recognise these made up genders, and to me that is really concerning.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yep that's all true. But it would be false and a travesty if 'society' every decided to somehow 'create' other genders. I think we are at a tipping point where big corporates are starting to recognise these made up genders, and to me that is really concerning.
Bugger that. I want to identify as a "I don't pay tax" gender