Parts list for a cheap thumping car audio system

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Doesn't this @Blue_boost bloke have a WRX but? The cream of the crop for that lot of cars :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Lol, yes my neighbour he looks at me like I’m god. Like I’m papa smurf. I tell him if he works hard for another 10 years or so he might be able to buy my wrx

It’s his dream

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Rockford fosgate punch were always the best back in the day..!! The old stuff was soo much better than today’s stuff.

I used the run 2x15 inch punch with two 800watt Amps all boxed An fitted perfectly in the boot. Was soo good haha

But now it’s more just 4 6x9s running off 2 amps. Can’t handle the boom boom bass anymore :weary:

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’m sure one 12 inch sub is fair (I’m not talking bout subway subs)

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
You sure it’s because your 6 foot 5 in height or because you about 3 feet wide ?

Wrx has plenty room in it.
I disagree. Ive been a passenger in the old impreza and felt like I was in a chicken coup!

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
6/8 and no not 3 feet wide haha.
Damn you taller than me!
No matter the way I view it once you reach 6"5 you're automatically a freak.

Only thing that sucks about being tall all these short prick insecure guys who do a bit of MMA look at you like they're ready to take you down.

Piss off you midget *****, I've taken shits bigger than you!

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Does anyone actually upgrade their car audio these days or just cop the standard oem speakers?

Most people these days ignore the motor specifications on a car and look for the tech crap.

Most audio upgrades will demolish the stock equipment. For a few hundred bucks, but people will go throw $50k plus on a car because it has wireless charging Matt or a 7 inch touch screen
It’s almost impossible with the integrated headunits manufacturers put in their cars nowadays.
Speakers? Yes. Well worth it.

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Damn you taller than me!
No matter the way I view it once you reach 6"5 you're automatically a freak.

Only thing that sucks about being tall all these short prick insecure guys who do a bit of MMA look at you like they're ready to take you down.

Piss off you midget *****, I've taken shits bigger than you!
Yeah mate makes some things tough hahaha.
It’s amazing how many people try to pick a fight when you walk into a club/pub. Doesn’t work out well for them especially when you have the footy team with you

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah mate makes some things tough hahaha.
It’s amazing how many people try to pick a fight when you walk into a club/pub. Doesn’t work out well for them especially when you have the footy team with you
Ive had heaps of people talk it up.

The main scar I have is self inflicted from a temper tantrum when I was still fresh in this world!

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Ive had heaps of people talk it up.

The main scar I have is self inflicted from a temper tantrum when I was still fresh in this world!
I’ve never heard of this, people picking a fight cause someone is tall.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Honestly it’s a first I’ve heard of it.
I’m not tall but I’m not going to start a fight cause of someone’s height unless they tried to start it first.
Lot of weird fucks bro. Obviously you're not suffering from it.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Honestly it’s a first I’ve heard of it.
I’m not tall but I’m not going to start a fight cause of someone’s height unless they tried to start it first.
Majority of them are Anglo-Aboriginals from the western suburbs.
Maybe that’s why you aren’t used to it?

I’ve heard heaps of people say I don’t care how big you are I’ll still drop ya.
Like fuck, just try me!

My older brother and his friends were 7 years older than me beating me up and I could dish it back out!

I was 13, my brother was 20 and because of all the beatings he gave me, I evolved to be able to throw adults around before the 9th grade!

I’m no hero but I wouldn’t mind a piece of shit insecure human testing me again!
I never get nervous or take a backwards step when someone flares up at me!

Banned
Reaction score
https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/123794740810 comes with reverse camera (buy an aerpro adaptor kit to suit the car it's going into so the head unit is click in the wiring and screw in the deck)
https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/133177936622 blast from the past (build your own MDF box)
https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/274016669134 plenty of power for that sub, as long as habib doesn't fuck around with the gains and you keep airflow in mind so it doesn't cook
Decent wiring, fuses, terminals and capacitor are a must.
A decent set of splits and maybe an amp to help them along and the neighbours will hate you.
Add Dynamat sound deadening on the doors for better sound quality and bass from the splits.

You can wait and find better spec'd equipment to build up something more serious, as I'm doing.
DD 9915 15' sub in custom Doran Audio box
DD D1b 5.5kw capable monoblock
Hertz Mille splits
Hertz 4 way amp to power them
Pioneer head unit
Dynamat sound dampening material and installation tape.

All of above cost less than the D1b would of cost new back in the day.

Awaiting a decently priced Audison sound processor, a capacitor and figure out which wiring/terminals/accessories to use.
Once done, I should have a system that pushes out 140-150db and with impressive sound quality to boot.

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Majority of them are Anglo-Aboriginals from the western suburbs.
Maybe that’s why you aren’t used to it?

I’ve heard heaps of people say I don’t care how big you are I’ll still drop ya.
Like fuck, just try me!

My older brother and his friends were 7 years older than me beating me up and I could dish it back out!

I was 13, my brother was 20 and because of all the beatings he gave me, I evolved to be able to throw adults around before the 9th grade!

I’m no hero but I wouldn’t mind a piece of shit insecure human testing me again!
I never get nervous or take a backwards step when someone flares up at me!
Pretty much what happens, but didn't really come down to who just everyone trying to big note themselves picking out the biggest bloke in the place. Quite funny actually.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
This is true hahaha.
If I had a dollar every time I’ve gone out, sparked a conversation with a woman, starting to hit it off and out of nowhere these midget pests appear and make out they are good friends with you,so they can worm their way into the conversation and try and cut your grass, then I’d be rich!