Lewis is the worst half to ever play any form of football for 125 years

Merimbula Man

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Lewis comes across as a player that's best suited as a centre or hooker/lock.
Ultimately depends upon how much he can bulk up for a forwards position I guess.
The reason there’s so much debate about what his best position is, is simple, he’s just an average footballer, won’t matter where he plays, he’s not going to run any faster or pass any better. I don’t want him in first grade in any position, next year or beyond. Hopefully he’ll be amongst the departing players this time next year, along with Montoya and Holland

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
People dont seem to accept that Lachlan Lewis is a small part of the overall problem.
He will continue to improve and will end up being very good.
To be fair I made this post before his one decent outing in 365 days

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Not at all, these limitations have always existed in his game. He's just an average player at best, and a well below average half.
Agreed.
Very below average half. Like i've said before theres a reason his uncle doesn't talk to him, he's shit!

BulldogsNRL

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Tolman gets in the back line on tackles 4 and 5, Meaney shows his opposite the side line with the ball in hand when he weighs 50 pounds, Foran is brilliant when he wants to get involved, has a good short kicking game but cant kick long and is sometimes a passenger in defence, Cogger goes great with Lewis but is subdued when playing with Foran and misses tackles, Elliot can play the ball quickly after a strong hit up but drops it too often, Hoppa breaks tackles but doesn't look for the ball enough, Ogden is a beast sometimes and MIA on others, JMK looks like an answer to our 9 problem sometimes and looks hopeless other times, RFM same as Ogden, Remis Smith can jump bloody high but doesn't contest enough kicks in attack, Holland had a great combo going with Lewis last year but nowhere this year, Jackson has been a beast the last 8 weeks both in attack and defense but wasn't early on this year. There is plenty of reasons why..

The one comment I do agree with is he doesn't go right up to the line in attack which he was doing late last year. I think Foran is playing more like a halfback anyway so they should switch and they should be working on Lewis running up to the line. He isn't doing it because of fear, he certainly isn't scared.
Foran played halfback last year and Lewis played 5/8

habibsta

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Key w
I have never seen someone who has as little skill
And ability as this player with the ball in the hand. He is yet to complete a single pass kick or play that would even be graded a 2 out of 10 in two years. Every single moment he holds the football in hand is pure purgatory. The longer we preserve with this muppet the longer this club sits in the bottom 8.
Keyword is Muppet....

Best way to describe the person who created this thread

Every single word you utter only justifies the label you carry which is

“Muppet”

fooch

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
He's shit but the **** gets lucky in games i dont know what it is

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The reason there’s so much debate about what his best position is, is simple, he’s just an average footballer, won’t matter where he plays, he’s not going to run any faster or pass any better. I don’t want him in first grade in any position, next year or beyond. Hopefully he’ll be amongst the departing players this time next year, along with Montoya and Holland
Here. Here!

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hes a super defender but very average with the ball in hand but we do seem to win when hes in the team

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Seems odd to me how a guy who was once dubbed "The Prince of Belmore", can now be regarded as the worst half in 125 years.
I think someone needs to check their medication.

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just the cogger relatives and friends going hard on this issue on TK.
If only cogger could learn how to tackle, but not just tackle but dominate just like Lewis

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
If only cogger could learn how to tackle, but not just tackle but dominate just like Lewis
He puts his body on the line which is commendable, his impact will get better

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Baha the fucking Lewis can tackle garbage once again. Only TK would jerk itself over this while wondering why we still can't score points.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Hes a super defender but very average with the ball in hand but we do seem to win when hes in the team
Coincidence and good fortune, not like we were winning at the start of the year with him anyway. He competes, defends well and scraps..that's it. People thinking he is a long-term option with his extremely limited skillset are absolutely fried.

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cooper cronk.had a very limited skill set when he started, a manufactured halfback....look at him now