News Josh Jackson wins Provan Summons medal

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
After you vote clear your cookies and website data for Survey Monkey and you can vote again.
Oh my gosh. Don’t write that on here. We will get done for systemically rorting the vote and have all our point deducted for this season and next season :upset:

:tongueclosed::tongueclosed::tongueclosed:

rwalker999

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Well done Captain Fantastic as always all class, we are lucky to have him leading our team. He will be our next Grand Final winning captain.
This bloke is right up there with our best captains - he's inspirational in his effort and while a bit quiet at times, can show he can put it on as demonstrated
recently when that Parramatta termite lost his rag. This guy is an absolute credit to himself and our club and this award is fitting for such a wonderful leader
and wonderful whole hearted player who I admire.
Every Bulldog should be proud, as I, to have this wonderful bloke at the helm of our team.
Good onya Josh - job well done - again !!

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
Fuckin oath Jacko!!

Dogtime

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Well done skip. You were a shining light in leading the boys this season. Your compassion shown to the Tigers kicker who missed the goal at the end of the Dogs v Tigers game...at the same time that Tols was rejoicing puts playing sport in perspective. A worthy leader of our Club.

Malpass

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
My highlight of the season was when Jacko stood up to nathan brown and the rest of the guys jumped in.that showed team spirit that I haven't seen for years.
Lachy lewis diving in and grabbing brown around the legs was classic stuff.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Maybe this means the NRL will finally stop reffing us out of games. However congratulations Captain. You deserve it.

Last edited:

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Good stuff, onya jack of all trades.

I tell ya. The off season is painful enough.. BUT before I joined TK, it was bloody excruciating. This softens the blows a lot lol, having all you boys an gals too chat with makes the time fly just a little quicker :grinning:

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Good stuff, onya jack of all trades.

I tell ya. The off season is painful enough.. BUT before I joined TK, it was bloody excruciating. This softens the blows a lot lol, having all you boys an gals too chat with makes the time fly just a little quicker :grinning:
I think you need to see a doctor if you think the kennel off-season helps you mate haha :grinning:

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I think you need to see a doctor if you think the kennel off-season helps you mate haha :grinning:
Bro if there wasn’t a place too chat an read all the bullshit thrown around with all the rumours etc and dramas it would be a longer wait haha.. you know it’s the truth boy..!! Your here too :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: