Fifita and Frizell

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Friend maybe.. but I don't think they would let JWH go just yet, he's been huge the past few years and still has a few good years left... would be a decent pickup though so hey, let's hope they are
He brings in a level of Attitude to their pack, never really liked the bloke but agree he would be an asset.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
He brings in a level of Attitude to their pack, never really liked the bloke but agree he would be an asset.
Yeah you need blokes like him in the team to win premierships.. he and Friend were very dominant in last year's finals series.. JWH would have looked the part in our 2004 pack

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Friend maybe.. but I don't think they would let JWH go just yet, he's been huge the past few years and still has a few good years left... would be a decent pickup though so hey, let's hope they are
Wouldn't surprise me if they let him go, he is about to turn 31 and on a decent contract, they'll be able to offload him now as there'll be plenty of interest and clubs will be willing to absorb his full contract, they'll know to strike while he is still playing good footy instead of being stuck with him when he declines in the near future and interest drops.

Malla

Reaction score
If only Greenburg had the balls to step in and veto this shit

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Wouldn't surprise me if they let him go, he is about to turn 31 and on a decent contract, they'll be able to offload him now as there'll be plenty of interest and clubs will be willing to absorb his full contract, they'll know to strike while he is still playing good footy instead of being stuck with him when he declines in the near future and interest drops.
yeah true... plus they will just buy three internationals to replace him..he would be a really good pickup for any club as he always leads the way on the field.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Not sure if you have trouble reading but I clearly corrected my mistake at the very start. It's a lot more than 2.2 because I only factored in 100k-200k worth of TPA's, where it's probably double that and their remaining cap space would be closer to $2.5m. The remaining cap space also isn't split evenly between the remaining players, obviously you'll have some players on the absolute minimum and others earning a bit more.
You are pretty right on with the TPA figures. That is what is registered with the NRL, in other words the ones they know about...........It has been reported that Keary has TPA added to his deal.

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Realise its a rumour before getting too triggered hey
Was suppose to be a bit of a joke. I only get triggered when someone speaks bad to me or is just looking to stir.
If i got triggered bud every time i thought the roosters were cheating.
I would of got life years ago.
Everything on this place is a rumour bud.
So i dont need your advice cupcake.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Was suppose to be a bit of a joke. I only get triggered when someone speaks bad to me or is just looking to stir.
If i got triggered bud every time i thought the roosters were cheating.
I would of got life years ago.
Everything on this place is a rumour bud.
So i dont need your advice cupcake.
Sounds fine.

mmmm cupcakes.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Actually i just read my post and your responce again.
You pretty fucking slow aint ya
Look out hes doubling down on the comebacks. You might want to stop now though, while you are ahead. You made your point.

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Look out hes doubling down on the comebacks. You might want to stop now though, while you are ahead. You made your point.
Look fuck wit ill stop when i fucking want too. Not on your orders, u started, i responded. If your trying to pick a fight im down for that, but on the street not behind a keyboard hardman. Anytime, anywhere.
I wont get into this childish back and forth shit u all do on here.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Look fuck wit ill stop when i fucking want too. Not on your orders, u started, i responded. If your trying to pick a fight im down for that, but on the street not behind a keyboard hardman. Anytime, anywhere.
I wont get into this childish back and forth shit u all do on here.
Yallahhhh boys we got some ethugs wanting to fight *****! All meet up at bankstown station lmao