Soccer The Liverpool FC Super Thread

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
That 2nd half was so fucking shit. Also someone needs to let Klopp know that Salah doesn't have the play 90+ every bloody match.
Result is what counts but yeah, that 2nd half especially from the midfield was dreadful.

Gotta be happy with the win though :grinning:

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Result is what counts but yeah, that 2nd half especially from the midfield was dreadful.

Gotta be happy with the win though :grinning:
True. Now I've got to get up again in just under 2 hours...thank God we got the win or I'd be unbearable later haha.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
True. Now I've got to get up again in just under 2 hours...thank God we got the win or I'd be unbearable later haha.
Don't envy you mate. At least I can go to bed now and sleep normally! Have no idea how you guys get up 2-3 times a week so early to watch the game. Thank fuck we're actually winning :grinning:)

Great result. A little lucky without doubt but you need that. Ominous for the rest of the league that we really haven't hit our best yet. Actually, I'd go as far as to say we're still some way away from our best. Keita coming back. The Ox getting more fitness. Really looking forward to the midweek game where hopefully we see plenty of youngsters!

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
That 2nd half was so fucking shit. Also someone needs to let Klopp know that Salah doesn't have the play 90+ every bloody match.
Salah was dreadful btw. He had more than enough chances to finish that game but simply had no touch. Can see him playing midweek to get his mojo back as I honestly think today's game was one of the worst I've seen of him in a red shirt. Just dreadful.

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Massive win. Still early days but if you had asked me at the start of last week what would I have preferred, a win away to Napoli or a win away to Chelsea I would have taken the later.
Trent knows how to hit them.

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Looks like we moving to Nike year next season.
£70 million a year the deal is worth. Huge money .

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
NB believe they should retain the contract as they h contractually had the right to match Nike's offer... NB can't match the supply and distribution of Nike though..

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
NB believe they should retain the contract as they h contractually had the right to match Nike's offer... NB can't match the supply and distribution of Nike though..
Gone to high court it seems. We will see but incredible position to be in for Liverpool and amazing how far we've come as a club.

steve1700

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hope Nike gets it. The quality of new balance Jersey is shit I had my jersey for less than 6 months and all the lettering has fallen off except for emblem. I feel like I bought a cheap knock off everytime I put it on now.

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I hope Nike gets it. The quality of new balance Jersey is shit I had my jersey for less than 6 months and all the lettering has fallen off except for emblem. I feel like I bought a cheap knock off everytime I put it on now.
Yeah my last 3 jerseys have had letters and patches fall off

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
yeah you may as well buy a fake one will save over half the price of a real one and last just as long.
Yep bought 3 of the elite ones and all turned to shit. Still thinking if i should buy this years