Kyle and Jackie O

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
No, not neccessarily.

Argument from Design isn't a watch maker argument. Unless you want it to be or if it's part of an agenda.

We see that natural bodies work toward some goal and do not do so by chance. Most natural things lack knowledge. But as an arrow reaches it's target because it is directed by an archer, what lacks intellegence achieves goals by being directed by something intellegent. Therefore some intellegent being exists by whom all natural things are directed to their end and this being we call God.

There could have been a time where no things existed. But how do things come into existence? Some being has to exist of it's own necessity and does not receive it's existence from another being, but rather causes them. Even if it was the big bang theory that you talk about, there must be a cause for that to happen. The only logical answer for me is a God.
So, as stated.... Not all beings, intelligent or not need a creator. Like you said in your opinion. God exisits out of his own necessity. I just cut out the middle man.

Science knows how and what caused the big bang. The hydron collider and "God particle" have heavily enforced this theory.

There are also emerging theories being scientifically backed pre- big bang.

Just because we dont know. Why do people automatically assume an invisible being did it... thats the least likely. I mean i can easily say Zeus created the big bang

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
That’s the whole point, the creator has made this life as a test and has given us humans freewill to choose to believe or not.
I won't respond to that as we are talking about creationism.

I think your comment delves into the morals of the creator which is a whole bigger argument. And an argument that will offend people, thats not my aim

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
I won't respond to that as we are talking about creationism.

I think your comment delves into the morals of the creator which is a whole bigger argument. And an argument that will offend people, thats not my aim
I’m responding to Jackson’s comment why people committee crime.
Plus as I said before free will it’s up to you to believe or not

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
People these days are on drugs and crimes are high cause of it . People will steal to support there habits and people kill cause of money.
I know a guy who has spent most of his adult life in gaol because he is a big time gambler and fraudster.

He would steal, get chummy with vulnerable and lonely women who work at the bank to gain his trust!
Whatever it takes for him to get a large amount of cash to go piss it away in the tab.

At least when you use drugs you’re getting something out of it.
Horse racing only give you a temporary adrenaline rush when it looks like you have the trifecta in the bag but the one horse you need to finish 3rd places 4th!

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
What if the big bang was God clicking his fingers?
I don't think god would click the fingers he would just do it, clicking the fingers was invented by someone who was annoyed that they weren't getting the proper credit

they started out by doing things just by thinking it and the other people were like "omg all these fish naturally washed up on shore, how lucky are we that we don't need to fish for them", so then he came up with the clicking fingers move

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I don't think god would click the fingers he would just do it, clicking the fingers was invented by someone who was annoyed that they weren't getting the proper credit

they started out by doing things just by thinking it and the other people were like "omg all these fish naturally washed up on shore, how lucky are we that we don't need to fish for them", so then he came up with the clicking fingers move
EVERYONE STFU... Rodzilla has something he wants to say.

Now @Rodzilla you may continue...

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
EVERYONE STFU... Rodzilla has something he wants to say.

Now @Rodzilla you may continue...
no im just saying that god doesn't need to do the clicking fingers because nobody is around to see it

If clicking the fingers is required to activate the magic then I apologise but that seems limiting

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
I know a guy who has spent most of his adult life in gaol because he is a big time gambler and fraudster.

He would steal, get chummy with vulnerable and lonely women who work at the bank to gain his trust!
Whatever it takes for him to get a large amount of cash to go piss it away in the tab.

At least when you use drugs you’re getting something out of it.
Horse racing only give you a temporary adrenaline rush when it looks like you have the trifecta in the bag but the one horse you need to finish 3rd places 4th!
That another type of addiction but his in the minority’s

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
That another type of addiction but his in the minority’s
He is a minority but a con man and very cunning.
He can’t bullshit me though, I see right through his shit.

I kind of wish he didn’t go back to jail, he knows a few corrupt horse owners and trainers.
Gave me 2 or 3 red hot tips that were paying over 20-1 a while back and they all got up!

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
He is a minority but a con man and very cunning.
He can’t bullshit me though, I see right through his shit.

I kind of wish he didn’t go back to jail, he knows a few corrupt horse owners and trainers.
Gave me 2 or 3 red hot tips that were paying over 20-1 a while back and they all got up!
It good to have connections like that did you win big?

Ps At the end of the day crimes are committed cause of drugs and money.

Last edited:

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
It good to have connections like that did you win big?
I won $200-$400 one each bet.
But may as well of not won anything as stupid me would stick around the tab for the rest of Saturday arvo until the sun goes down!

Fukin dumb I know.
If I ever win like that now, I don’t get too carried away.
Sick thing is most of my luck comes from trackside betting now.

Don’t wanna get too carried away with gambling though.
I face the facts, when you gamble more often you lose than win.

Smart or professional punters set themselves a goal what they intend to make and have a cut off point.
There are some people who make a career living from betting on horses.

Years ago at Richmond I hung around with a jockey, can’t remember which one? He always raced at Hawkesbury and he told me straight out the big money Saturday races are rigged but sometimes they can’t get the horses to let up so it ruins their plans!

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
I won $200-$400 one each bet.
But may as well of not won anything as stupid me would stick around the tab for the rest of Saturday arvo until the sun goes down!

Fukin dumb I know.
If I ever win like that now, I don’t get too carried away.
Sick thing is most of my luck comes from trackside betting now.

Don’t wanna get too carried away with gambling though.
I face the facts, when you gamble more often you lose than win.

Smart or professional punters set themselves a goal what they intend to make and have a cut off point.
There are some people who make a career living from betting on horses.

Years ago at Richmond I hung around with a jockey, can’t remember which one? He always raced at Hawkesbury and he told me straight out the big money Saturday races are rigged but sometimes they can’t get the horses to let up so it ruins their plans!
Just be careful bro gambling is one way to fuck your life up and many have taken there own life cause they lost everything.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Why do people automatically assume an invisible being did it... thats the least likely. I mean i can easily say Zeus created the big bang
First of all, love how you strawmaned your response at the end, but anyway....

According to my faith, God isn't an invisible being, He revealed Himself through Jesus Christ.
I can't speak for other faiths, maybe other faiths have an invisible God, not mine.

"You can easily say Zeus created the big bang" but Zeus doesn't have 46 books of the old testament and 27 books of the new testament giving testimony to his existence. Just pointing that out.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Just be careful bro gambling is one way to fuck your life up and many have taken there own life cause they lost everything.
I know too well.
I gamble but I don’t have a problem with it.

I don’t chase money I’ve lost and if I can’t afford to have a punt I don’t do it!

I don’t get withdrawals from not gambling either.
Anyway as per usual I’ve steered the thread off topic. Lol