Kyle and Jackie O

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
That becomes a person's personal preference. I think there are much more humane ways to punish a thief than cutting off their hands. I consider that barbaric and could not worship a God that commands that.
Now you can call it barbaric but back only 100 years it was normal, not just in Islam but everywhere .
The creator has put laws and punishment for a reason, just imagine someone got his hand cut off for stealing I bet it would make you think twice before you want to steal something.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I was gone for 2 hours, what did I miss? I hole heap by the looks of it. CBF reading back through it all.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
@CaptainJackson you changed the topic - I'm not sure why but here's my response:
I wasn't talking about the George Michael painting, that was in Erskineville. I was talking about the painting in Newtown that occurred AFTER the SSM vote which depicted George Pell and Tony Abbott which was absolutely disgusting, not to mention offensive, that young kids walking the street would have seen.

Atheists don't believe that same thing that we do - I accept that, however, as mentioned earlier, what we have a problem with is them making fun of it. I thought you would understand that... we know that Atheists don't believe the same thing that we do. People talk about it and make fun of it on message boards is different to a person who has a microphone and is influential on mainstream media. More people heard it therefore more people reacted to it.

And I have said this time and time again, the Church is accepting of people regardless of sexuality. We know homosexuality is not a choice, however engaging in homosexual activity is.
I agree about the homo activity 2 guys fucking each other is not fucking normal and disgusting and unnatural, I don’t hate them, just the sexual activity is fucked up

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
That’s the whole point, the creator has made this life as a test and has given us humans freewill to choose to believe or not.
Each to their own. The human mind cannot comprehend God. God exists outside of realms of time and space. An eternal being that has no beginning and no end.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
That’s the whole point, the creator has made this life as a test and has given us humans freewill to choose to believe or not.
That is probably the best post on here that makes sense, I’m not religious but I am trying slowly

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Now you can call it barbaric but back only 100 years it was normal, not just in Islam but everywhere .
The creator has put laws and punishment for a reason, just imagine someone got his hand cut off for stealing I bet it would make you think twice before you want to steal something.
Back 100 years ago slaves were also normal, back 600 years ago everyone believed the world was flat and that was normal, and so on and so on. Just because they did something in the past and considered it normal doesn't mean it's right.

As far as would a theif steal if they knew they were going to get their hands cut off? Why don't you tell me why people steal nowadays when they know they're going to get a prison sentence or committ atrocious crimes where they get life sentences or in Texas case the death sentence.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I agree about the homo activity 2 guys fucking each other is not fucking normal and disgusting and unnatural, I don’t hate them, just the sexual activity is fucked up
That simply means you are heterosexual nothing else nothing more.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
You got some issues champ
Yh the second half against Chelsea took too much out of me, I'm still on edge. Fucking Adrian coming up clutch with his saves, best Spanish keeper in the League :tonguewink:

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
That simply means you are heterosexual nothing else nothing more.
Is it normal to get married and live together with the same partner for years while raising kids? Do other mammals do this shit?

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
See above. Its the watch maker argument. If a complex design needs a creator. Surely God, the most complex of beings needs a creator.

If not. You contradict your argument
Yh the second half against Chelsea took too much out of me, I'm still on edge. Fucking Adrian coming up clutch with his saves, best Spanish keeper in the League :tonguewink:
6 from 6.....hoping City drop more points against Everton

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
6 from 6.....hoping City drop more points against Everton
I'm actually really pumped for the game tomorrow, Brewster starting and hopefully we get to see Hoever, Elliott, Jones and few others get a run. Keita should also be making his return for us, like a new signing hahaha.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Back 100 years ago slaves were also normal, back 600 years ago everyone believed the world was flat and that was normal, and so on and so on. Just because they did something in the past and considered it normal doesn't mean it's right.

As far as would a theif steal if they knew they were going to get their hands cut off? Why don't you tell me why people steal nowadays when they know they're going to get a prison sentence or committ atrocious crimes where they get life sentences or in Texas case the death sentence.
People these days are on drugs and crimes are high cause of it . People will steal to support there habits and people kill cause of money.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
See above. Its the watch maker argument. If a complex design needs a creator. Surely God, the most complex of beings needs a creator.

If not. You contradict your argument
No, not neccessarily.

Argument from Design isn't a watch maker argument. Unless you want it to be or if it's part of an agenda.

We see that natural bodies work toward some goal and do not do so by chance. Most natural things lack knowledge. But as an arrow reaches it's target because it is directed by an archer, what lacks intellegence achieves goals by being directed by something intellegent. Therefore some intellegent being exists by whom all natural things are directed to their end and this being we call God.

There could have been a time where no things existed. But how do things come into existence? Some being has to exist of it's own necessity and does not receive it's existence from another being, but rather causes them. Even if it was the big bang theory that you talk about, there must be a cause for that to happen. The only logical answer for me is a God.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I'm actually really pumped for the game tomorrow, Brewster starting and hopefully we get to see Hoever, Elliott, Jones and few others get a run. Keita should also be making his return for us, like a new signing hahaha.
Yeh, hoping Keita can improve on last season.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
People these days are on drugs and crimes are high cause of it . People will steal to support there habits and people kill cause of money.
Right ok, they are the only reasons people commit crimes.