Kyle and Jackie O

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Always laugh at the atheists that talk shit, they laugh at us for believing in an intelligent creator but they believe nothing hit nothing and created everything or we evolved from monkeys. Whoever believes that are the stupidest ***** ever.

Let's see what happens with this post....
Assassin bro, Think about this for a minute.
It's funny because they proclaim to have no faith/religion etc, but it actually takes more faith to believe that no creator exists than it does to believe a creator exists.
What I mean by this is, just look around you, look at the tress, the animals, the clouds, the ocean, a supply of different minerals and chemicals used by man to create things and build.
Have a think about all those things and can you serioulsy say there is no creator. What about something like the human brain which is the most sophisticated thing that has existed from the beginning of mans existence, can you seriously tell me this sophisticated organ happened to appear just like that out of the blue and was not created?

As I said, it actually takes more of a leap of faith to believe in no creator than it does to believe in a creator.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
It's funny because they proclaim to have no faith/religion etc, but it actually takes more faith to believe that no creator exists than it does to believe a creator exists.
What I mean by this is, just look around you, look at the tress, the animals, the clouds, the ocean, a supply of different minerals and chemicals used by man to create things and build.
Have a think about all those things and can you serioulsy say there is no creator. What about something like the human brain which is the most sophisticated thing that has existed from the beginning of mans existence, can you seriously tell me this sophisticated organ happened to appear just like that out of the blue and was not created?

As I said, it actually takes more of a leap of faith to believe in no creator than it does to believe in a creator.
What your post says to me is that you have no understanding of evolution, DNA, genetics, etc etc

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
What your post says to me is that you have no understanding of evolution, DNA, genetics, etc etc
OK, so does that mean the following scientists have no understanding of science either.

I love it when people pull out the science card

Louis Pasteur (1822-1895)
Father of Microbiology, developed "pasteurization"

"The more I study nature, the more I stand amazed at the work of the Creator."
"Science brings men nearer to God."

Jean-Henri Fabre (1823-1915)
Entomology, Biology, Author of 8-volume series "Souvenirs Entomologiques" detailing the behavior and life history of many species

"Without Him, I understand nothing; without Him, all is darkness…Every period has its manias."

"I regard Atheism as a mania. It is the malady of the age."

"You could take my skin from me more easily than my faith in God."

Lord Kelvin (1824-1907)
Physicist, Laws of Thermodynamics, Absolute temperature scale, inventor

"With regard to the origin of life, science...positively affirms creative power."

"Overwhelmingly strong proofs of intelligent and benevolent design lie around us...

"....the atheistic idea is so non-sensical that I cannot put it into words."

George Washington Carver ( 1864-1943)
agricultural chemist, inventor of over 300 products

"Without my Savior, I am nothing."

"I love to think of nature as an unlimited broadcasting station, through which God speaks to us every hour, if we will only tune in."

"God is going to reveal to us things he never revealed before if we put our hands in his. No books ever go into my laboratory, a thing I am to do and the way of doing it are revealed me."

Wernher Von Braun (1912-1977) first Director of NASA, pioneer of space exploration

"Scientific concepts exist only in the minds of men. Behind these concepts lies the reality which is being revealed to us, but only by the grace of God."
Sir Isaac Newton (1643 – 1727)
was an English physicist, mathematician, astronomer, alchemist, inventor and natural philosopher. He is often regarded as the most influential scientist in history and is best known for discovering the Laws of Gravity.
"Religion is partly fundamental & immutable partly circumstantial & mutable. The first was the Religion of Adam, Enoch, Noah, Abraham Moses Christ & all the saints & consists of two parts our duty towards God & our duty towards man or piety & righteousness, piety which I will here call Godliness & Humanity. Godliness consists in the knowledge love & worship of God, Humanity in love, righteousness & good offices towards man. "

"Atheism is so senseless & odious to mankind that it never had many professors. Can it be by accident that all birds beasts & men have their right side & left side alike shaped (except in their bowells) & just two eyes & no more on either side the face & just two ears on either side the head & a nose with two holes & no more between the eyes & one mouth under the nose & either two fore legs or two wings or two arms on the shoulders & two legs on the hips one on either side & no more? Whence arises this uniformity in all their outward shapes but from the counsel & contrivance of an Author? Whence is it that the eyes of all sorts of living creatures are transparent to the very bottom & the only transparent members in the body, having on the outside an hard transparent skin, & within transparent juices with a crystalline Lens in the middle & a pupil before the Lens all of them so truly shaped & fitted for vision, that no Artist can mend them? Did blind chance know that there was light & what was its refraction & fit the eyes of all creatures after the most curious manner to make use of it? These & such like considerations always have & ever will prevail with man kind to believe that there is a being who made all things & has all things in his power & who is therefore to be feared."

"Idolatry is a more dangerous crime because it is apt by the authority of Kings & under very specious pretenses to insinuate it self into mankind. Kings being apt to enjoy the honor of their dead ancestors: & it seeming very plausible to honor the souls of Heroes & Saints & to believe that they can hear us & help us & are mediators between God & man & reside & act principally in the temples & statues dedicated to their honor & memory? And yet this being against the principal part of religion is in scripture condemned & detested above all other crimes. The sin consists first in omitting the service of the true God."

"The other part of the true religion is our duty to man. We must love our neighbor as our selves, we must be charitable to all men for charity is the greatest of graces, greater then even faith or hope & covers a multitude of sins. We must be righteous & do to all men as we would they should do to us."

Max Karl Ernst Ludwig Planck ( 1858 – 1947) was one of the most important German physicists of the late 19th and early 20th century, winning the Nobel Prize in Physics in 1918; he is considered to be the inventor of quantum theory.

"As a man who has devoted his whole life to the most clear headed science, to the study of matter, I can tell you as a result of my research about atoms this much: There is no matter as such. All matter originates and exists only by virtue of a force which brings the particle of an atom to vibration and holds this most minute solar system of the atom together. We must assume behind this force the existence of a conscious and intelligent mind. This mind is the matrix of all matter."

"Both Religion and science require a belief in God. For believers, God is in the beginning, and for physicists He is at the end of all considerations… To the former He is the foundation, to the latter, the crown of the edifice of every generalized world view."

Johannes Kepler (1571-1630) a German mathematician, astronomer and astrologer. A key figure in the 17th century scientific revolution, he is best known for his eponymous laws of planetary motion.

"Great is our Lord and great is His strength and there is no number to His wisdom. Praise Him heavens, praise Him sun, moon, planets, whatever sense you may use to perceive, whatever tongue to express our Creator. Praise Him heavenly harmonies, praise Him you witnesses of the (now) detected harmonies. Praise also you, my soul, your Lord the Creator as long as I shall be. For from Him and through Him, and in Him is all. Both what is perceived by the senses and by the mind, as much what we don't know at all as what we do know, a minimal part of it. To Him be praise, honor and glory into all eternity. Amen.
"The Creator, the fountain of all wisdom, the approver of perpetual order, the eternal and superessential spring of geometry and harmonics."

Blaise Pascal (1623-1662) Scientist noted for work in physics, hydrostatics, vacuums; inventor of mechanical calculator

"Jesus Christ, I have separated myself from Him:
I have fled from Him, denied Him, crucified Him.
Let me never be separated from Him.
We keep hold of Him only by the ways taught in the Gospel.
Renunciation, total and sweet.
Total submission to Jesus Christ ..."
"Knowing God without knowing our own wretchedness engenders pride. Knowing our own wretchedness without knowing God engenders despair."

*Also famous for "Pascal's Wager"--a powerful defense of the Christian faith

Samuel Morse (1791-1872) Inventor of the telegraph

"Education without religion is in danger of substituting wild theories for the simple commonsense rules of Christianity."

First message sent by the electric telegraph: "What hath God wrought"

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Wahhabism is a sect under Islam as much as you may think it's not, wahhabists themselves believe it is Islam.

Cutting off a thieves hands is mentioned in the quran. A whole bunch of mental gymnastics is used to say that that isn't the actual punishment. You know what would have been easier? If God in all his knowledge and power didnt actually use the word cut off, had he actually made it one verse with a simple instruction of how to punish thieves. But instead we're told by Islamic scholars that we have to take into consideration other verses (that aren't in the same place as the cutting off of the hands) to determine punishment.
Wahhabists think they are muslim but they really are not lol, real Muslims despise them

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
OK, so does that mean the following scientists have no understanding of science either.

Entomology, Biology, Author of 8-volume series "Souvenirs Entomologiques" detailing the behavior and life history of many species

"Without Him, I understand nothing; without Him, all is darkness…Every period has its manias."

Lord Kelvin (1824-1907)

"With regard to the origin of life, science...positively affirms creative power."

"Overwhelmingly strong proofs of intelligent and benevolent design lie around us...

"I love to think of nature as an unlimited broadcasting station, through which God speaks to us every hour, if we will only tune in."

"God is going to reveal to us things he never revealed before if we put our hands in his. No books ever go into my laboratory, a thing I am to do and the way of doing it are revealed me."

Wernher Von Braun (1912-1977) first Director of NASA, pioneer of space exploration

"Scientific concepts exist only in the minds of men. Behind these concepts lies the reality which is being revealed to us, but only by the grace of God."
was an English physicist, mathematician, astronomer, alchemist, inventor and natural philosopher. He is often regarded as the most influential scientist in history and is best known for discovering the Laws of Gravity.
"Religion is partly fundamental & immutable partly circumstantial & mutable. The first was the Religion of Adam, Enoch, Noah, Abraham Moses Christ & all the saints & consists of two parts our duty towards God & our duty towards man or piety & righteousness, piety which I will here call Godliness & Humanity. Godliness consists in the knowledge love & worship of God, Humanity in love, righteousness & good offices towards man. "

"Atheism is so senseless & odious to mankind that it never had many professors. Can it be by accident that all birds beasts & men have their right side & left side alike shaped (except in their bowells) & just two eyes & no more on either side the face & just two ears on either side the head & a nose with two holes & no more between the eyes & one mouth under the nose & either two fore legs or two wings or two arms on the shoulders & two legs on the hips one on either side & no more? Whence arises this uniformity in all their outward shapes but from the counsel & contrivance of an Author? Whence is it that the eyes of all sorts of living creatures are transparent to the very bottom & the only transparent members in the body, having on the outside an hard transparent skin, & within transparent juices with a crystalline Lens in the middle & a pupil before the Lens all of them so truly shaped & fitted for vision, that no Artist can mend them? Did blind chance know that there was light & what was its refraction & fit the eyes of all creatures after the most curious manner to make use of it? These & such like considerations always have & ever will prevail with man kind to believe that there is a being who made all things & has all things in his power & who is therefore to be feared."

"Idolatry is a more dangerous crime because it is apt by the authority of Kings & under very specious pretenses to insinuate it self into mankind. Kings being apt to enjoy the honor of their dead ancestors: & it seeming very plausible to honor the souls of Heroes & Saints & to believe that they can hear us & help us & are mediators between God & man & reside & act principally in the temples & statues dedicated to their honor & memory? And yet this being against the principal part of religion is in scripture condemned & detested above all other crimes. The sin consists first in omitting the service of the true God."

"The other part of the true religion is our duty to man. We must love our neighbor as our selves, we must be charitable to all men for charity is the greatest of graces, greater then even faith or hope & covers a multitude of sins. We must be righteous & do to all men as we would they should do to us."

Max Karl Ernst Ludwig Planck ( 1858 – 1947) was one of the most important German physicists of the late 19th and early 20th century, winning the Nobel Prize in Physics in 1918; he is considered to be the inventor of quantum theory.

"As a man who has devoted his whole life to the most clear headed science, to the study of matter, I can tell you as a result of my research about atoms this much: There is no matter as such. All matter originates and exists only by virtue of a force which brings the particle of an atom to vibration and holds this most minute solar system of the atom together. We must assume behind this force the existence of a conscious and intelligent mind. This mind is the matrix of all matter."

"Both Religion and science require a belief in God. For believers, God is in the beginning, and for physicists He is at the end of all considerations… To the former He is the foundation, to the latter, the crown of the edifice of every generalized world view."

Johannes Kepler (1571-1630) a German mathematician, astronomer and astrologer. A key figure in the 17th century scientific revolution, he is best known for his eponymous laws of planetary motion.

"Great is our Lord and great is His strength and there is no number to His wisdom. Praise Him heavens, praise Him sun, moon, planets, whatever sense you may use to perceive, whatever tongue to express our Creator. Praise Him heavenly harmonies, praise Him you witnesses of the (now) detected harmonies. Praise also you, my soul, your Lord the Creator as long as I shall be. For from Him and through Him, and in Him is all. Both what is perceived by the senses and by the mind, as much what we don't know at all as what we do know, a minimal part of it. To Him be praise, honor and glory into all eternity. Amen.
"The Creator, the fountain of all wisdom, the approver of perpetual order, the eternal and superessential spring of geometry and harmonics."

Blaise Pascal (1623-1662) Scientist noted for work in physics, hydrostatics, vacuums; inventor of mechanical calculator

"Knowing God without knowing our own wretchedness engenders pride. Knowing our own wretchedness without knowing God engenders despair."

"Education without religion is in danger of substituting wild theories for the simple commonsense rules of Christianity."

Bro ffs, look at those dates. Did those scientists have today's information available? If they did have today's information available (This is a hypothetical) would they have those same beliefs? I'm not saying yes/no they wouldn't but I'm saying they'd revise their beliefs with more data/information

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Bro ffs, look at those dates. Did those scientists have today's information available? If they did have today's information available (This is a hypothetical) would they have those same beliefs? I'm not saying yes/no they wouldn't but I'm saying they'd revise their beliefs with more data/information
So are you saying science has made discoveries over the last 150 years that proves that God does not exist. Show me it.

Bro there is a myth that science and religion are opposed to each other, but really they are not. But religion today is opposed to the ideology of certain scientists who are promoting their own atheist world view as fact and it is happening at a fast pace. The ideology is called scientific materialism, which is the belief that matter and blind chance are all there is in the universe. This ideology treats everything spiritual as superstition, and they see their role in life to eradicate superstition, so that we can all be as logical and rational as they are. Science is now being taught in a lot of classrooms through this very dark prism.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Wahhabists think they are muslim but they really are not lol, real Muslims despise them
Having muslim background, I already know that mate. But still it's a belief system, a religion for some people. Just because it's a belief system, should criticism of that particular belief system be off limits? That's the essence of my post.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
So are you saying science has made discoveries over the last 150 years that proves that God does not exist. Show me it.

Bro there is a myth that science and religion are opposed to each other, but really they are not. But religion today is opposed to the ideology of certain scientists who are promoting their own atheist world view as fact and it is happening at a fast pace. The ideology is called scientific materialism, which is the belief that matter and blind chance are all there is in the universe. This ideology treats everything spiritual as superstition, and they see their role in life to eradicate superstition, so that we can all be as logical and rational as they are. Science is now being taught in a lot of classrooms through this very dark prism.
Nope, never said that science has disproven God. I'm more relating that in your post your stance is that different aspects (ocean, animals, trees, human brain etc) of our world is proof of a God, whereas I'm merely saying that sciences (evolution, biology, DNA, genetics, astrophysics etc) have explanations of how those things came to be without an intelligent designer/creator.

And in regards to proving belief, the way this process usually goes is that if you assert something, in this case believers saying their is a God, then the onus is ON THEM to prove those things. As an example, if I said tooth fairies are real, then the onus is on me to prove they are real, not on others to disprove me.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
whereas I'm merely saying that sciences (evolution, biology, DNA, genetics, astrophysics etc) have explanations of how those things came to be without an intelligent designer/creator.
I would love to read some of those scientist's writings if you have them.

Not being a jerk, just sincerely would like to read them if you have them.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I would love to read some of those scientist's writings if you have them.

Not being a jerk, just sincerely would like to read them if you have them.
LOL dude, I'd love to give you a list but there's soooo many. I wouldn't know to tell you where to start. I guess just start from somewhere and continue on.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Nope, never said that science has disproven God.
I'm merely saying that sciences (evolution, biology, DNA, genetics, astrophysics etc) have explanations of how those things came to be without an intelligent designer/creator.
Help me out here, are those two statements contradictory?
So, if science have explanations of how things came to be without an intellegent designer/creator...isn't that science disproving a creator/God?

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
So are you saying science has made discoveries over the last 150 years that proves that God does not exist. Show me it
just take a look at the sky at night, notice all the stars that are millions of light years away, meaning what you are seeing is millions or billions of years old, meaning the universe is much older than is stated in the bible, same thing with dinosaur bones

those scientists you mentioned probably were scared that they were going to be cooked to death by religious people

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
just take a look at the sky at night, notice all the stars that are millions of light years away, meaning what you are seeing is millions or billions of years old, meaning the universe is much older than is stated in the bible, same thing with dinosaur bones

those scientists you mentioned probably were scared that they were going to be cooked to death by religious people
Yep, you're right, they must have been scared

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I am confused when people are referring to God re the existence of the being.

There are over 3000 living and dead Gods. More associated religions.

Are we specifically talking about an Abraham God???

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Lord Kelvin (1824-1907)

Terrible people to quote...

Name some scientist in the past 30 years. Then it will be worth the argument.

The one's mentioned a) didnt have access to the amount of information available since the world has become more globalised and b) while many invented or discovered things in their respective field, would have no clue about evolutionary biology, cosmotology, chemistry or even physics.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
So, if science have explanations of how things came to be without an intellegent designer/creator...isn't that science disproving a creator/God?
Nope, we would be cancelling out one of the reasons given for a belief in god, but it's not a 100% complete disproval of God's existence. Simply we've cancelled out one of the reasons given for God's existence, not all of them

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

If you have Netflix I strongly recommend the documentary series called The Code. The guy is a staunch atheist and basically trying to disprove God bit all it does is point out everything is intelligent design created by an intelligent being.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Id say those academics back then had access to better information than many people do today as there is so much garbage going around these days and dangerous ideologies

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Science doesn't have to disprove a God. The onus of proof is on the theist.

The big bang theory. Offers an explanation of how our current universe was formed. It doesn't mention anything about a God or Gods... it contradicts the theist argument.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If you have Netflix I strongly recommend the documentary series called The Code. The guy is a staunch atheist and basically trying to disprove God bit all it does is point out everything is intelligent design created by an intelligent being.
I will watch it for sure