Kyle and Jackie O

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah. It depends on the form of theft. If it's a simple theft then it's nof Hudud. If it's a more complex theft then it's a direct sin against Allah that must be punished.
There is also forgiveness, if they repent, health and and stuff i believe, it is pretty complex and hasn’t been practiced much

It’s like the death punishment today, lots of condition need to be met and isn’t practiced much either

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Not sure where you got that. Wahhabism started in the 1700s. The 72 virgins (72 Houri) started in the 800s (900 years before Wahhabism) and the thief hand cutting off is mentioned in the Quran as a Hudud.

Under Islam if you don't cut off a thief's hand then you are betraying Allah.
Bwahahaha I'm not gonna even bother responding to that

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Bwahahaha I'm not gonna even bother responding to that
The Wahabbi are the extremists you good muslims shoud be banding together to weed out!
They give Islam a bad name.
They even hate on and kill other Muslims.

Banned
Reaction score
Tolerance does not mean agreeing with, nor just because you make a joke about something doesn't mean you are intolerant.

People are far less tolerant these days, than as little as a decade ago! As someone that was born in the 70's and grew up in the 80's I can tell you that comment is incorrect.

As for your 'hurt' comment, what if my beliefs that are commonly and socially accepted and promoted hurts you. Give me an example of what "belief" you could have that could possibly hurt me.
I don't know why, yet I get the impression that you hold a strong desire to a position of victim.
So in the interests of avoiding conflict, I will leave it at this!

Banned
Reaction score
Okay we get it you are bias as fuck because you have a poofta in the family and hide behind this whole you are “tolerant” of people thing.

Gay people hold this whole “you are with us or you are against” attitude aswell as they always have cries when they get excluded or discriminated against to...

They also seem to be the ones or their supporters who do pretty extreme things in this country to show their anger, if you are up to date and have access to local videos being shared surely you have seen all the behavior they do to make fun of people’s beliefs, religious figures and etc unless you haven’t seen anything claiming it doesn’t exist when it does

The argument that could me made is that why did folau get sacked for some homophobic twitter posts which broke his employers rules while Mr Kyle broke media act laws yet has kept his job so far
Your use of the word "poofta".
Is that used in a derogatory manner, or simply as a colloquialism from Aussie vernacular?

Banned
Reaction score
The left put the onus on themselves for being the apparent white knights protecting everyone from “hate speech” and “offensive speech”. They can’t have their cake and eat it too. If they wanna be offended that people don’t think getting shit on your dick is normal without condemning them then they can’t come out calling the mother of God a whore. But of course the left is only interested in their own interests and ideologies. Like look at Justin Trudeau lol. Little cuck is getting eaten by his own ideological women and betas. They can’t complain.
FYI, I am one of those that identifies as left leaning, yet at the same time, I agree with a LOT of what you assert.
So please, in future, differentiate between the extremists on the left and the majority of us moderate lefties that deplore their shit too, just as we hope you deplore the bullshit from the extreme right too :grinning:

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Chopping off a thieves hands, and the 72 virgins are not islamic, they are Wahhabism go and learn the difference
Wahhabism is a sect under Islam as much as you may think it's not, wahhabists themselves believe it is Islam.

Cutting off a thieves hands is mentioned in the quran. A whole bunch of mental gymnastics is used to say that that isn't the actual punishment. You know what would have been easier? If God in all his knowledge and power didnt actually use the word cut off, had he actually made it one verse with a simple instruction of how to punish thieves. But instead we're told by Islamic scholars that we have to take into consideration other verses (that aren't in the same place as the cutting off of the hands) to determine punishment.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Me personally I don't believe in the bible, why would it become hate speech if I said I don't like a behaviorism such as being gay and gave further examples of some behaviorisms I don't like just to prove that don't I don't like some people based on traits or I don't find appealing or want to be near/deal with, it's just not gay or immoral people its many other types of people I don't find appealing maybe I used too harsh examples.

I do agree with you on what Kyle said was uncalled for especially in the manner he delivered it, I understand there is always going to be people who will question things and fair enough as its a part of human nature to question and seek further answers/truth but I did find that he insulted a large group of people due to how he delivered it and was pretty rude/disrespectful towards them.

Do you think I enjoyed being called dumb and whatever else he said questioning my intelligence by some fat useless radio fuck when I have 1 degree in Maths/Computing and 1 degree in Mechanical Engineering now doing my Masters in it, very good problem solving skills and usefulness to the community with moving forward with our knowledge in the sciences all because I have a belief in religion, he meant what he said personally as that's what he truly believes. Who is he to question my intelligence and logic when he has nothing on me in terms of intelligence and useful knowledge/skills especially in the public domain which now other people are going to listen to and probably act like him thinking its fine once he has said it without any consequences so far.

I have taken it a bit personal because the **** questioned my far superior intelligence to his all because I believe in religion, to me intelligence and having the skills to learn/apply your knowledge is quite important. Could you imagine if more people like him thought it was correct to brand you as dumb or shits for brains because you had some religious belief? Yes it's easy to say oh just ignore it and etc but the problem he holds the power to influence those who are easily influenced (which alot of people seem to be today) to think like him and if he doesn't go on unpunished people will think its correct just like all the far right extremism in our current political system going on unpunished to create more hate and the atrocities people have done recently against others due to their beliefs/culture.

Well when Folau said the hell comment about xyz groups, wouldn't people with gambling, drinking, sex, drugs and other behavioural issues not also feel uncomfortable or unsafe especially his team mates who might have some of these issues they don't tell others about? Why is it only the gay people need to feel worried about his comments and not the others he was talking about who could have real issues in those area, why was it only that group of people he mentioned that got the ball rolling? Aren't those groups of people who need help not needing all this extra hate while they try to solve their issues and be better people again? If I had some gambling or drinking issue and I was hearing someone preaching that my lifestyle that I might be addicted to or can't help is going to send me to hell and punishment I'd feel hated against too...

Joyce is a massive PC warrior, he uses his power to push his agenda and makes things personal. Do you truly think that Qantas being a major sponsor to rugby australia didn't have their say on how Folau should be punished, just because he "rubbished" this idea to the public doesn't mean it didn't happen behind closed doors... To be honest I think he probably was licking his lips to assert that power over Folau for his twitter posts
The main difference between gays and the other sins that folau mentioned is that one is born that way and the others are somewhat choices. One is a fixed target group of certain people, while the other ones are choices that are spread out across any kind of people. And yes you're right, it's inconsiderate to people of those other "sins" as there may be genuine mental illnesses that lead down the path of alcoholism, drug abuse. Which again in my mind shows folau to be a heartless, lacking in empathy POS. As a lot of those "choice" sins are not black and white cases, that there's a massive amount of grey to those areas and its not solved by simply saying "don't do it or else".

Kyle's a POS and you won't find any argument from me against it. He was insulting in the way he delivered it and should rightfully be called out for it. But still he's entitled to his opinion/belief that there was no immaculate conception, just as any atheist is. And I don't see a problem in questioning the immaculate conception but I do see a problem in the way it was delivered and what was said about those who believe in it.

Joyce is about the commercial dollar. Just take a look at the massive advertising dollar hit that 2gb have taken because of alan Jones, jacinda adern comments and how he said to shove a sock down her throat. To date 2gb lost over 140 advertisers and its costing them a million dollars. Joyce took steps not just because it was targeted at a minority because he knew there was the possibility of commercial backlash.

Alan Jones appears on sky news after dark, so again QANTAS could pull sky news from their lounges and aeroplanes if they were PC warriors. How come it still hasn't happened?

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
@CaptainJackson you changed the topic - I'm not sure why but here's my response:
On a side note the George Michael mural was painted LONG BEFORE the ssm plebiscite, it had been there for a long time. So no, you're wrong that it was painted just for the ssm plebiscite.

The other thing you're wrong about is that it was painted to insult religious people. Here's the thing about art, it's open to interpretation, that every individual can have their own idea about a piece of art. While you may have seen it as an insult, the lgbt saw George Michael as THEIR saint. He represented the struggles that they go through in life, he was their icon. So in no way was it intended as an insult. If you consider this as an insult, then you may want to give Easter and Christmas holidays back to the pagans, as those dates are the pagans original holidays, so stop insulting them.
I wasn't talking about the George Michael painting, that was in Erskineville. I was talking about the painting in Newtown that occurred AFTER the SSM vote which depicted George Pell and Tony Abbott which was absolutely disgusting, not to mention offensive, that young kids walking the street would have seen.

Onto Kyle sandilands, the blokes a fucking drop kick and says things for shock value. However, as much as you may say they are not his beliefs, the fact is many atheists believe Mary had sex with another man to give birth to Jesus. Go on atheists pages and they make fun of the immaculate conception with comments that "one woman's lie about an affair that got out if hand ". I say this with no intent to insult but to simply say this side of the story has existed long before Kyle made it public, although no one was quite as insulting as Kyle in telling that "joke".
Atheists don't believe that same thing that we do - I accept that, however, as mentioned earlier, what we have a problem with is them making fun of it. I thought you would understand that... we know that Atheists don't believe the same thing that we do. People talk about it and make fun of it on message boards is different to a person who has a microphone and is influential on mainstream media. More people heard it therefore more people reacted to it.

And lastly homosexuality looks like it has scientific explanations of a combination of genetics and environmental factors CAUSING it. So to a degree, it's out of those people's hands that they end up homosexual, that's the way they are.
And I have said this time and time again, the Church is accepting of people regardless of sexuality. We know homosexuality is not a choice, however engaging in homosexual activity is.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
right wing outrage 780,485,890

left wing outrage 82,082

if you are keeping score

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Is that used in a derogatory manner, or simply as a colloquialism from Aussie vernacular?
I’m born here so it’s part of my Aussie vocab lol

Reactions: 086

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I can explain the resurrection of Jesus.

Jesus woke one day and made the startling discovery that he could no longer control his magic, as a result he was continually turning water into wine and this made life hard. Over time his meta human metabolism broke down and the alcohol began to take effect, Jesus then went on to experience his first bender.

While absolutely munted, Jesus stumbled his way into a cave and got lost. With no exit in sight, Jesus continued to push though the cave in hopes of finding an exit. An entire day had passed and Jesus was still yet to find an exit from this nightmare. Jesus then passed out.

What Jesus did not know was that this cave was one of the few remaing caves of legends that were one used by great sages for secluded mediation, as a result of passing out and being in this legendary cave, Jesus had traversed the 583637352563 dimension.

While in this dimension, Jesus' mind and soul was nourished with great knowledge, this knowledge in the end is what saved him as he had awakened his true magic and regained control. Jesus continued to explore before leaving the cave days later.

Jesus returned days later much to the shock of the local residents of Atlantis who had believed the worst had befallen our young hero. Jesus reassured the locals that all was well and that he simply went inside the cave to train his Charmeleon so it could reach the pinnacle of evolution and become a Charizard! Much to Jesus' disgust, one of the locals mentioned that mega evolution was recently discovered and there was one final stage for he and his Charizard to climb.

Two weeks passed and Jesus set off on his next adventure, with the town folk gathered around him he leapt from the ground and flew into space showing off his newly acquired magic, everyone looked on in sheer joy as their hero disappeared into the distance to continue his journey of becoming the Legendary Immortal Cultivator.
You got some issues champ

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I wasn't talking about the George Michael painting, that was in Erskineville. I was talking about the painting in Newtown that occurred AFTER the SSM vote which depicted George Pell and Tony Abbott which was absolutely disgusting, not to mention offensive, that young kids walking the street would have seen.
My mistake, I thought you were referencing the George Michael one, which I saw no problem with what so ever.

In regards to the Pell and Abbott one, yes it was insulting, BUT I see no problem with it. You know why? Because both Pell and Abbott have been hugely insulting to the LGBT community over the years. No one off comments, but continuous bullshit hate speech directed at the LGBT community. So you know what, can't stand the heat get out of the kitchen. Especially that prick Abbott, he's destroyed peoples lives with his policies (not just the LGBT community), so screw him.

And by the way I have no sympathy for Christine Forster (Abbott's lesbian sister), I reckon she's absolute scum as well, for supporting her brother's targeting of other minorities but yet finding it convenient to stand up for her minority when her brother was using the same weak arguments, that he used on other minorities, to target her minority. She's a complete hypocrite

Atheists don't believe that same thing that we do - I accept that, however, as mentioned earlier, what we have a problem with is them making fun of it. I thought you would understand that... we know that Atheists don't believe the same thing that we do. People talk about it and make fun of it on message boards is different to a person who has a microphone and is influential on mainstream media. More people heard it therefore more people reacted to it.
I do believe that some religious beliefs should be made fun of, because they are ridiculous. Just as I believe we should make fun of flat earthers, it's a ridiculous belief. The idea is that, strong, stable, concrete, hard to defy beliefs would not be made fun of, rather you'd look like an idiot making fun of beliefs that are quite strong and stable in logic. So making fun of certain beliefs, to me, is more about the weakness of those beliefs, if it wasn't weak, and didn't required 100% faith it wouldn't be ridiculed (e.g. believing in the loch ness, tooth fairy, santa claus with reindeers, etc). But I do agree that Kyle overstepped the mark and was vile about it and as such deserves the backlash he's copping. You can ridicule beliefs without being a complete scumbag about it, which Kyle was (a scumbag)

And I have said this time and time again, the Church is accepting of people regardless of sexuality. We know homosexuality is not a choice, however engaging in homosexual activity is.
That's fine but I ridicule that belief, because the SSM plebiscite showed that a vast amount of religious people, did not adhere to that "belief" and demonized and performed hate speech on homosexuals purely for being homosexual.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
There have been many people who believed in some form of God who were brilliant and contributed to the tech/sciences and abilities we have now but then you have Kyle calling them dumb and etc who has done nothing
Always laugh at the atheists that talk shit, they laugh at us for believing in an intelligent creator but they believe nothing hit nothing and created everything or we evolved from monkeys. Whoever believes that are the stupidest ***** ever.

Let's see what happens with this post....

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
The Wahabbi are the extremists you good muslims shoud be banding together to weed out!
They give Islam a bad name.
They even hate on and kill other Muslims.
All extremists are evil *****, from Wahabbi in Islam, Jesuits in Christianity and Zionists in Judaism.

PS soft cock snowflake ***** would call me an Islamaphobe and anti-Semitic because of this post.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Poof doesn't mean gay anymore, it's mean girly of feminine. Just like *** means an annoying ****.

Don't believe me, watch South Park "***" episode lol