Gender Identity going too far? Teaching Children and Genderless Penguin.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I think most people who were pushing the whole no gender thing have given up because obviously it's a losing battle, given that one only needs to pull their pants down to see which gender they are... but there are a few sad and miserable people still trying, in vain

Banned
Reaction score
Didn’t Paul Mac get his education at a catholic school and come from a strict catholic upbringing?

Well look at him now, he’s the emperor of gay people in Australia!
... of Itch-E and Scratch-E fame, known for his ARIA's acceptance speech, in which he declared "We'd like to thank all of Sydney's ecstasy dealers, without whom this award would not be possible" ?

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Too late - I've already told all the children in my family that this is wrong and that people who support this (and gay marriage) are not right based on our beliefs.

You are right about kids though... they are very impressionable... that's why I made sure I got to them first before the the school system and society did :tongueclosed:
Good work wahesh

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I think most people who were pushing the whole no gender thing have given up because obviously it's a losing battle, given that one only needs to pull their pants down to see which gender they are... but there are a few sad and miserable people still trying, in vain
Again. That's sex, not gender. Two different things.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
they've been teaching this genderless shit for years ffs

barbie didn't have a pussy and ken didn't have a dick

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
I feel I should point this out. Hermaphrodite isn't a gender.

It still stuns me that people don't understand gender. It's simple. Gender is something people made up. It could mean literally anything based on what society decides. If society decides being a Dragon is a gender then being a dragon is a gender.

But sex on the other hand. There's only 3. Male, female and the ultra rare Hermaphrodites. I think they have a new name for hermaphrodites but I'm too lazy to remember things right now.

Male and Female were 'discovered' by the human race over hundreds of thousands of years. They were not made up like these other 'genders'. Male and Female are organic, authentic and they were not made up by some weirdos so they could post online and score some virtue points. They are very much rooted in biology.

The other so called 'genders' which companies like Facebook and activists created are not authentic. They are political creations and figments of imagination. They are not rooted in biology, science or anything that anyone with half a brain would find legitimate.

At best - these activists are simply finding adjectives to describe something about the way they feel at a current point in their life.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Male and Female were 'discovered' by the human race over hundreds of thousands of years. They were not made up like these other 'genders'. Male and Female are organic, authentic and they were not made up by some weirdos so they could post online and score some virtue points. They are very much rooted in biology.

The other so called 'genders' which companies like Facebook and activists created are not authentic. They are political creations and figments of imagination. They are not rooted in biology, science or anything that anyone with half a brain would find legitimate.

At best - these activists are simply finding adjectives to describe something about the way they feel at a current point in their life.
Yep. Generally male and female gender are based on sex. The important note though is that it's a social thing. That means if society says that there's only two genders then there's only two genders. If society says there's 5673 genders then there's 5673 genders.

So if you don't want more than 2 genders, get a 16 year old girl to complain about it then start public protests.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Theres only 2 genders, male and female.
Not my fault that a majority of men are hopeless and don't know how to work a vagina!

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Yep. Generally male and female gender are based on sex. The important note though is that it's a social thing. That means if society says that there's only two genders then there's only two genders. If society says there's 5673 genders then there's 5673 genders.

So if you don't want more than 2 genders, get a 16 year old girl to complain about it then start public protests.
I kinda know what you're saying but I disagree because the premise of your argument seems to be that society has 'made up' male and female. Whereas I think society simply discovered the male and female genders. That is different from society 'creating' or 'making up' the genders.

Male and female exist just like the sun and the moon exist. They are actual things.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I kinda know what you're saying but I disagree because the premise of your argument seems to be that society has 'made up' male and female. Whereas I think society simply discovered the male and female genders. That is different from society 'creating' or 'making up' the genders.

Male and female exist just like the sun and the moon exist. They are actual things.
It's more to do with the definition. The definition of gender states "Social rather than biological"

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I'm not telling them not to accept people for how they are (we as Christians are meant to be accepting of all people) however I'm speaking to them about what we believe is moral. All the kids in the family have been Christened and attend Catholic schools, and some of them have even had their first Holy Communion.
Good on you mate, you're doing the right thing. Nevermind what others think.
True Christianity is based on Love not hate. "We love the sinner but not the sin"
People who are not spiritually well cannot comprehend this concept because sin to them does not exist.
So when you say to them you hate the sin, because they do not know what sin really is or if it actually exists at all they then interpret it as hating the person who sinned.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
It's more to do with the definition. The definition of gender states "Social rather than biological"
It's technically true that gender is 'founded' by society, however it would be more accurate to say 'Male and Female were founded by society on the basis that an overwhelming majority of people express themselves in very male and female ways in accordance with their sex'.

It is only a very tiny minority of people who would say they do not identify with their biological sex.

On that basis I think it is very fair to conclude that biological sex and gender are closely intertwined

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
True Christianity is based on Love not hate. "We love the sinner but not the sin"
People who are not spiritually well cannot comprehend this concept because sin to them does not exist.
So when you say to them you hate the sin, because they do not know what sin really is or if it actually exists at all they then interpret it as hating the person who sinned.
Love and agree brother!

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Damn right! I hate sin and I hate my sins.

Also sheep like to think just because we believe in one faith, we hate the other faiths and people with no faith. Not agreeing with something doesn't equal automatic hate.

Like I always say, faith is personal, shouldn't be forced on to others and vice versa. If you want to learn about my faith I'll be happy to help, if not, plenty of other stuff to talk about. I identify as a original crusader, one who defends and doesn't want to take over. Happy to talk, discuss or even banter with anyone but will defend my faith if provoked enough.

PS I get why most atheists and believers get fed up with some believers. Some believers force their views onto others and compare themselves better believers than others because their agendas.

Like God, I don't want others to burn in hell just because they are different to us. Just don't force your views on me and I won't. Pretty simple tbh. But the herd mentality of society today is ignore the vast majority of normal believers and focus on the minority who act the total opposite of the faith they follow.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Damn right! I hate sin and I hate my sins.

Also sheep like to think just because we believe in one faith, we hate the other faiths and people with no faith. Not agreeing with something doesn't equal automatic hate.

Like I always say, faith is personal, shouldn't be forced on to others and vice versa. If you want to learn about my faith I'll be happy to help, if not, plenty of other stuff to talk about. I identify as a original crusader, one who defends and doesn't want to take over. Happy to talk, discuss or even banter with anyone but will defend my faith if provoked enough.

PS I get why most atheists and believers get fed up with some believers. Some believers force their views onto others and compare themselves better believers than others because their agendas.

Like God, I don't want others to burn in hell just because they are different to us. Just don't force your views on me and I won't. Pretty simple tbh.
I had one of those old faggets who pickets at the QVB try to sit next to me on the train to discuss the good word of Jesus.

Lmao, fuck off you self righteous hypocrites haha.
I blew up at him and moved seats.
Everyone looked at me like I was the bad guy but in reality it was him!

He had no right to look at me and try to brainwash me with his bullshit indoctrination.

I’m not religious in the same sense as most others but I know (not believe) that this world was created by a force of intelligence!

Again to quote Bill O’Reilly, it takes more faith to believe we all just came about by luck from out nowhere, takes way more faith than it does to believe in a deity.

While we are at it, how come the word believe has the word “lie” within it?