Barkwest Stadium

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
So Bankwest is our turf? If Belmore is not viable for our games then No venue is outside of Canterbury Bankstown region..

gazza

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It’s a good stadium but takes an age to get there. Too far away for long term. Always take our own food and drink to matches these days. Stadium prices are ridiculous and the look be to get a coffee is plain match killing.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It’s a good stadium but takes an age to get there. Too far away for long term. Always take our own food and drink to matches these days. Stadium prices are ridiculous and the look be to get a coffee is plain match killing.
I take my own food to cafes and restaurants these days... shits expensive

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
What's so hard about getting into Parra?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Once the SFS is redone it will but bankwest to shame, anyway its s great stadium for the area
SFS will be fucking shit, mess of a job.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
What's so hard about getting into Parra?
Tell me about it lol, its so central to alot of the motor ways, major roads and train/bus lines. Even if you travel from the city, bankstown, the west, the south or north it isn't that hard depending on traffic.

Fuck everything takes ages to travel to even short trips in Sydney so I don't see the big deal of getting to Parra lol, only thing thats easy is travelling to is towards Penrith as it legit takes me 20 mins from Wenty to Penrith down the M4 every day to uni

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I’m looking forward to watching more games at the stadium itself but have never been a fan of Parramatta. It seems easier to park than Belmore though and doesn’t have kindergarten seats and shit amenities

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Tell me about it lol, its so central to alot of the motor ways, major roads and train/bus lines. Even if you travel from the city, bankstown, the west, the south or north it isn't that hard depending on traffic.

Fuck everything takes ages to travel to even short trips in Sydney so I don't see the big deal of getting to Parra lol, only thing thats easy is travelling to is towards Penrith as it legit takes me 20 mins from Wenty to Penrith down the M4 every day to uni
Commute the reverse of rush hour FTW...

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score

Unless you live hours away then it's pretty straight forward, like you mentioned there's plenty of options available to make your way there and back. I only live minutes away though so I'll probably rock up to a few games when playing at Parra.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Commute the reverse of rush hour FTW...
So good man, its funny driving at 8:30 for my 9am classes and seeing the M4 backed till Rooty Hill due to that fkd church street exit lol

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Unless you live hours away then it's pretty straight forward, like you mentioned there's plenty of options available to make your way there and back. I only live minutes away though so I'll probably rock up to a few games when playing at Parra.
Yeah man, Parra has become alot more central to where people actually live/ So you are a Parra boy ey?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Yeah man, Parra has become alot more central to where people actually live/ So you are a Parra boy ey?
Just a few suburbs over in Winsto, safer area haha.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Hmm, thats even gayer lol :p
It is pretty gay tbf, full of old ***** or young families so I've only had the one shooting and drug bust near me compared the to many right in Parra :tearsofjoy:

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
It is pretty gay tbf, full of old ***** or young families so I've only had the one shooting and drug bust near me compared the to many right in Parra :tearsofjoy:
Don't forget about Merrylands not far over too lol

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Did you get stabbed atleast twice though?
No, i'm actually really strong (won two arm wrestling battles in a row in pre school) so knives just bounce off my diamond chiseled body.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
No, i'm actually really strong (won two arm wrestling battles in a row in pre school) so knives just bounce off my diamond chiseled body.
Ah yeah the legendary can't shank me guy we had heard so much about!