Kyle and Jackie O

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Hmm I will now constantly call you gay as you seem to miss it :p

You can watch my woman and I fornicate though I ain't no faggot
I called a flamboyant old *** a floosy slut lol.
He laughed.
He was flirting with cab drivers to get himself a free fare.

The cabbie seemed to be positively taken to his advances?

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I called a flamboyant old *** a floosy slut lol.
He laughed.
He was flirting with cab drivers to get himself a free fare.

The cabbie seemed to be positively taken to his advances?
A visa is a visa right? lmao

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Big mistake legalising gay marriage.

Now an unscreened peadophile immigrant can simply marry a homosexual to gain citizenship!
Immigration officer: sir are you gay?

Immigrant taxi driver: yes im very gay i like the penis alot!

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Immigration officer: sir are you gay?

Immigrant taxi driver: yes im very gay i like the penis alot!
Like you said anything for a visa.

I sometimes work on Oxford st and there seem to be a lot of men out there who don't know what a bisexual is?

They come into this bar and exclaim not to be gay because they have a wife and kids at home.

Sorry but it doesn't work like that!

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Like you said anything for a visa.

I sometimes work on Oxford st and there seem to be a lot of men out there who don't know what a bisexual is?

They come into this bar and exclaim not to be gay because they have a wife and kids at home.

Sorry but it doesn't work like that!
Being half gay is still full gay though, it's one of those math anomalies that exist where: x*y = x where y != 1 lmao

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Yeah it is just words, hence I wasn't worked up, insulted, raging or calling for anyone's head.

Please explain to me again how I am a hypocrite.
Wow, if you can't see it then I'm not bothering to explain the obvious.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Wow, if you can't see it then I'm not bothering to explain the obvious.
The left put the onus on themselves for being the apparent white knights protecting everyone from “hate speech” and “offensive speech”. They can’t have their cake and eat it too. If they wanna be offended that people don’t think getting shit on your dick is normal without condemning them then they can’t come out calling the mother of God a whore. But of course the left is only interested in their own interests and ideologies. Like look at Justin Trudeau lol. Little cuck is getting eaten by his own ideological women and betas. They can’t complain.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Lucky it's just African Americans then or id be racist lol, you can say words but within boundaries my brother in law is gay I call him the poofin law he calls me a wog .for me to go up to a random gay dude and say hey poofter, probably not the best thing, I can get away with calls few members here sand niggers something I wouldn't be shouting out to random strangers in bankstown
Fkn always piss myself at Sand nice guy.

Also, more straight guys get called poofs or **** than gays lol

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The left put the onus on themselves for being the apparent white knights protecting everyone from “hate speech” and “offensive speech”. They can’t have their cake and eat it too. If they wanna be offended that people don’t think getting shit on your dick is normal without condemning them then they can’t come out calling the mother of God a whore. But of course the left is only interested in their own interests and ideologies. Like look at Justin Trudeau lol. Little cuck is getting eaten by his own ideological women and betas. They can’t complain.
Exactly this! And this is the whole argument that some on here just don’t get. It is not about hate, it’s the fact that those groups are protected and the religious are not! And this is gaining momentum.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Exactly this! And this is the whole argument that some on here just don’t get. It is not about hate, it’s the fact that those groups are protected and the religious are not! And this is gaining momentum.
Crying for tolerance while not tolerating others.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Kyle is not stating something he believes in... he’s taking a cheap shot at something OTHERS believe in.

JUST SAYING!!!!!!
Just so I understand this because I'm confused. In this forum we've had examples from the Israel folau rugby australia thread and the ssm plebiscite thread, where commentary (from predominantly religious forummers) was given that the ssm plebiscite was contrived by the lgbt community to

1. Introduce sex to minors
2. Groom minors to be homosexual in future
3. That introducing ssm would lead to pedophilia
4. That introducing ssm would lead to bestiality
5. That introducing ssm would lead to polygamy
6. To force religious beliefs to be "defeated"
7. That it would lead to a less moral and ethical society
8. That they would force straight minors to role play as the opposite sex in safe schools and make boys wear skirts
9. That they're making their "sick, twisted" lives seem as normal
10. That they're going to force all churches to perform ssm

And this was all fair and "loving" commentary and religious people needed to have their high profile public say to oppose the immoral, unethical ssm act.

Even in this thread we've seen one post where being gay was grouped in the same category as being "criminals, junkies"

And this is all fair respectful commentary according to some.

So the above 10 "talking" points from the ssm plebiscite thread, grouping gays with "criminals and junkies" and folaus famous tweet were anything but "loving" nor were they "just discussion". They were hateful comments.

On a side note the George Michael mural was painted LONG BEFORE the ssm plebiscite, it had been there for a long time. So no, you're wrong that it was painted just for the ssm plebiscite.

The other thing you're wrong about is that it was painted to insult religious people. Here's the thing about art, it's open to interpretation, that every individual can have their own idea about a piece of art. While you may have seen it as an insult, the lgbt saw George Michael as THEIR saint. He represented the struggles that they go through in life, he was their icon. So in no way was it intended as an insult. If you consider this as an insult, then you may want to give Easter and Christmas holidays back to the pagans, as those dates are the pagans original holidays, so stop insulting them.

Onto Kyle sandilands, the blokes a fucking drop kick and says things for shock value. However, as much as you may say they are not his beliefs, the fact is many atheists believe Mary had sex with another man to give birth to Jesus. Go on atheists pages and they make fun of the immaculate conception with comments that "one woman's lie about an affair that got out if hand ". I say this with no intent to insult but to simply say this side of the story has existed long before Kyle made it public, although no one was quite as insulting as Kyle in telling that "joke".

And lastly homosexuality looks like it has scientific explanations of a combination of genetics and environmental factors CAUSING it. So to a degree, it's out of those people's hands that they end up homosexual, that's the way they are.

Meanwhile religion is a choice, a belief system, an idea. You're not born as religious, you're born with a clean slate and then indoctrinated by your parents or you choose it as an acceptable idea/belief system

And by all means we will continue to criticize religion for its short comings. I refuse to not criticize ideas like

* chop off a thieves hands - Islamic belief
* you will receive 72 virgins in heaven - Islamic
* an innocent baby is born in sin - Catholic
* homosexuality is an abomination in the eyes of God- Christianity/islamic
* Jesus rose from the dead
* Mohammed flew to heaven on a flying horse

So the above will not be exempt from criticism just because it's religion. Ideas are criticized and if they pass the test, they're accepted, of they fail the test? Then thank fuck we criticize ideas and get rid of the bad ones.

Last edited:

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
If you call a homosexual a poof or a *** he will take it as a compliment.
If they were born that way and proud of it, why should it bother them?

In St Vincent's, about 30-40% of the nurses are gay, they call each other poofs and **** and dykes all the time. I couldn't help but laugh one time when two male nurses were taking the piss out of each other, I apologised for laughing and they both laughed it off.

One of them actually used a line that I always use, "it's all about the delivery".

PS I was inside the night the SSM vote result was announced, there were 8 proposals just that night. Only thing I joked about was "you poor bastards are celebrating torture like the rest of us" lol

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
If you call a homosexual a poof or a *** he will take it as a compliment.
PS that's what I sort of mentioned before, straight guys call other straight guys poofs and ****, doesn't mean they are anti-homo, straights calling gays **** and shit deserve whatever they receive as they instigated it.

So to sum it up in Assassin style, just call everyone a ****, it's unisex lol

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
PS that's what I sort of mentioned before, straight guys call other straight guys poofs and ****, doesn't mean they are anti-homo, straights calling gays **** and shit deserve whatever they receive as they instigated it.

So to sum it up in Assassin style, just call everyone a ****, it's unisex lol
Plus ***** are generally useful..

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Well said my brother, my sentiments exactly. Hence my referring to all or nothing.
What it comes down to is yeah the fuckwit talks shit but who the fuck is he that we should care? As a Christian I don't like what he said but don't forget he will have to answer for his acts (like we all do). But because the majority of society are sheep, they believe the agenda that religion is bad because we "hate". Real Christians hate the sin and not the sinner.

But imagine the dumb fuck said "gays choose to suck dick and whoever doesn't agree is dumb as dog shit", he would of been fired on air.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Even in this thread we've seen one post where being gay was grouped in the same category as being "criminals, junkies"
I never grouped them into the same category, I just said it's a behaviourism I am not fond of like people who are criminals or junkies it doesn't mean they are the same... There's plenty of behaviourisms I am not fond of so I don't associate or deal with said people unless I really have to, I don't have like all people if their behavior isn't something I like myself or do I have "love everyone" no matter what?

I don't go out of my way to hurt or put people down as did Kyle or Folau to both sides, I might say some nasty things or mean things about certain groups but thats between my circle not the public. If you do see me needing to put down or hurt it will be due to something of worth not because a gay person got hurt or a religious person got hurt.

My main argument is still that if Folau got sacked for breaching his contract with some restrictions on his ability to express himself, why has Kyle who broke an apparent media law that does impose restrictions on his ability to express himself on the radio yet still have his job? If he said something racial or against another group of people based on their beliefs or behaviourisms the same point would still stand, its feel that when you talk about certain groups things come down hard on you which should be applied to all groups you may choose to talk about negatively

Both sides are guilty of taking agendas or making it personal, go try to make fun of the Qantas CEO about being gay or ridicule gay people to his face and watch him ban you for life from using Qantas as it seems one side is getting away with more than the other at this current time when it comes to negative comments towards the other.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Let's be honest, most of the TV and radio personalities of today are unbearable.. I try to avoid all of it bar the football.