Official The fan: Steve Price

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Love him back in the Blue and White, but I feel his heart is in NZ. Honestly sounds like he had the best time there.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Love him back in the Blue and White, but I feel his heart is in NZ. Honestly sounds like he had the best time there.
Raised his kids there basically
Best time in ya life for a family man is watching your kids grow, and that happened to be in NZ

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Raised his kids there basically
Best time in ya life for a family man is watching your kids grow, and that happened to be in NZ
Yep I get that. Pitty I didn't have the same experience haha

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
U were in nz?
Or just shit fights?
Haha yeah actually lived in Auckland for a year and a half right up until March this year. The Mrs to be is from Auckland, so we tried to give it a crack down there.

Beautiful country and there is a real sense of freedom down there, but the jobs paid fuck all and the cost of living was higher than Sydney. In the end we just weren't happy over there especially because of our shit jobs, so we've now been giving Melbourne a crack.

Let's just say Melbourne > Auckland haha

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Haha yeah actually lived in Auckland for a year and a half right up until March this year. The Mrs to be is from Auckland, so we tried to give it a crack down there.

Beautiful country and there is a real sense of freedom down there, but the jobs paid fuck all and the cost of living was higher than Sydney. In the end we just weren't happy over there especially because of our shit jobs, so we've now been giving Melbourne a crack.

Let's just say Melbourne > Auckland haha
Lol yeah nice
Hopefully ya settle in and enjoy what your doing