Israel Folau back

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
Arent most of the tongan players boycotting this current tongan board?
Yep they are. Which means there is a possibility that ol' Izzy will be left playing with himself: and by his reckoning blokes that choke the chicken are going to HELL. Plus he will go blind.
Crawl back to AFL Izzy you knob.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Depends on what you mean by "way of life"? Some ways are a choice, others are not.
Addiction and necessity are not a choice though, some of the types of people from his post are of that category which can become beyond their control

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Amazing what desperate steps you will turn to when you basically become unemployable...

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I would not recruit him for that stated amount of money, because he is 30 years old. Not because of what he said.

Precise

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Next to that bloated blowhard Allan Jones, this carnt is THE biggest two-faced, lying, money grubbing hypocrite to pull on a pair of sports boots in this country.

April 2018 - "I will walk away from my contract if Rugby Australia consider my position untenable"
May 2019 - "It's about what I believe in and never compromise that, because my faith is far more important to me than my career and always will be"
June 2019 - The staunchly religious Christian launches legal action so he can keep all his "root of all evil" coming in because obviously his religion is not giving him what the "root of all evil" gives him.

Sanctimonious piece of shit!
He’s fighting for his and any other persons right to practice their religion without interference, who gives a fuck what he says about gay people it’s his belief and my belief he should have the right to speak freely for what he believes in. He’s beliefs don’t mean he goes down the street bashing gay people, we accept women beaters back on a yearly basis that shit is 1000x worse then him posting some Instagram quotes fuck me dead.

If it was only about the money he could go overseas and earn more right this instant, he wants to be able to comment on what he believes in freely in his home country.

If he was Muslim I can guarantee RL wouldn’t of went anywhere near it and just thrown some soft warnings around. The fact that any poll with big numbers say he shouldn’t of been fired and the millions he had coming in from Australian’s when he could fund it himself just goes to show regardless of what we personally believe in we believe others should be free to speak their mind as a society.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He was warned previously when he did the same thing. His new contract included specific references to not doing this, yet he did it anyway. Folau was treated reasonably by any standard, but he chose to ignore the contract he signed and the integrity he gave to Rugby Australia. He does not have a leg to stand on.
What does this have to do with him playing for Tonga? His post is in no way comparable to other players who have been cleared to play in the NRL. The argument that he breached his ARU contract is before the courts. I don't think his alleged breach of contract is at the level that warrants contract exclusion from the NRL forever.

Last edited:

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Addiction and necessity are not a choice though, some of the types of people from his post are of that category which can become beyond their control
You are not born addicted, you choose to indulge and from that decision comes the addiction. And you can choose to do something about your addiction.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yep they are. Which means there is a possibility that ol' Izzy will be left playing with himself: and by his reckoning blokes that choke the chicken are going to HELL. Plus he will go blind.
Crawl back to AFL Izzy you knob.
Well given that he is married, I would like to think that he is getting some

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
You are not born addicted, you choose to indulge and from that decision comes the addiction. And you can choose to do something about your addiction.
You actually can be born addicted depending on what the mother did during the pregnancy

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He’s fighting for his and any other persons right to practice their religion without interference, who gives a fuck what he says about gay people it’s his belief and my belief he should have the right to speak freely for what he believes in. He’s beliefs don’t mean he goes down the street bashing gay people, we accept women beaters back on a yearly basis that shit is 1000x worse then him posting some Instagram quotes fuck me dead.

If it was only about the money he could go overseas and earn more right this instant, he wants to be able to comment on what he believes in freely in his home country.

If he was Muslim I can guarantee RL wouldn’t of went anywhere near it and just thrown some soft warnings around. The fact that any poll with big numbers say he shouldn’t of been fired and the millions he had coming in from Australian’s when he could fund it himself just goes to show regardless of what we personally believe in we believe others should be free to speak their mind as a society.
What absolute horseshit! He's fighting for money, nothing more. If he wanted to "practice his religion without interference" he would have walked away as he said he would, but no, the two-faced piece of shit launched legal action even though he agreed to the contract he signed which stipulated he could not what he did.

We have anti-discrimination laws for a reason, perhaps you should educate yourself in them and their foundations to get a better understanding on why we have them.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
What absolute horseshit! He's fighting for money, nothing more. If he wanted to "practice his religion without interference" he would have walked away as he said he would, but no, the two-faced piece of shit launched legal action even though he agreed to the contract he signed which stipulated he could not what he did.

We have anti-discrimination laws for a reason, perhaps you should educate yourself in them and their foundations to get a better understanding on why we have them.
Have you seen the Ts & Cs of his contract? Last I heard (or thought I heard) his contract did not state what you say it stated.

However, the contract does have a reference to abide by Rugby Australia's policies, which referenced (among many) the social media policy.

Every company has the same policy clauses in their contractw which allows them to get ride of someone for practically any reason they see fit.

Also, using the money argument is just silly. Folau would clearly have earned a lot more money by not posting this sort of thing on twitter in the first place. His contract with Rugby Australia and endorsements were huge.

This is the exact reason why most people (and particularly sports people lately) are two faced hypocrites. They're all too scared to be true to themselves because they don't want to lose their fat contracts.

Having said that, I can sympathize. I certainly don't fully speak my mind when I'm in the office during the day. The only reason for this is my salary and bonus which I really don't want to lose.

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You actually can be born addicted depending on what the mother did during the pregnancy
True, but that again was a decision by the mother. If you are born gay it's no one's choice.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score

This is a pretty fair assessment.

The NRL and it's executives (like most corporate executives) are absolutely petrified of the gay and trans community and their activists.

Anyone who has ever been on the receiving end of a militant homosexual or tranny would know what that experience is like and would be desperate to avoid it at all costs lol.

They are fkn bat shit crazy.

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Have you seen the Ts & Cs of his contract? Last I heard (or thought I heard) his contract did not state what you say it stated.

However, the contract does have a reference to abide by Rugby Australia's policies, which referenced (among many) the social media policy.

Every company has the same policy clauses in their contractw which allows them to get ride of someone for practically any reason they see fit.

Also, using the money argument is just silly. Folau would clearly have earned a lot more money by not posting this sort of thing on twitter in the first place. His contract with Rugby Australia and endorsements were huge.

This is the exact reason why most people (and particularly sports people lately) are two faced hypocrites. They're all too scared to be true to themselves because they don't want to lose their fat contracts.

Having said that, I can sympathize. I certainly don't fully speak my mind when I'm in the office during the day. The only reason for this is my salary and bonus which I really don't want to lose.
Post 29 states the clauses he agreed to abide by in the contract he signed. He didn't, so he got the sack.

As you would be if you ignored your employers policies.

Folau chose to put his beliefs above his obligations to his employer. His employer is not obligated to put at risk their business for the beliefs of one of their employees.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Post 29 states the clauses he agreed to abide by in the contract he signed. He didn't, so he got the sack.

Folau chose to put his beliefs above his obligations to his employer. His employer is not obligated to put at risk their business for the beliefs of one of their employees.
If we take your post at face value, are you saying that it is unlawful for any christian in this country to quote bible passages? Or just particular bible passages? (Serious question)

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score

Post 29 says:

"Further, it is assumed that Folau’s contract did, in fact, contain express agreement on his part to observe his employer’s policies, including the Code."

I was looking for something conrete, and not just an assumption.

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If we take your post at face value, are you saying that it is unlawful for any christian in this country to quote bible passages? Or just particular bible passages? (Serious question)
It has nothing to do with bible passages or christians, that is the smoke screen under which Folau is trying to get out of the penalty for committing an act that is against the law.

The Sex Discrimination Act 1984 is an Act of the Parliament of Australia which prohibits discrimination on the basis of sex, marital or relationship status, actual or potential pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, intersex status or breastfeeding in a range of areas of public life. These areas include work, accommodation, education, the provision of goods, facilities and services, the activities of clubs and the administration of Commonwealth laws and programs.

Folau breached the terms of his contract by discriminating against gays, it's that simple.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
It has nothing to do with bible passages or christians, that is the smoke screen under which Folau is trying to get out of the penalty for committing an act that is against the law.

The Sex Discrimination Act 1984 is an Act of the Parliament of Australia which prohibits discrimination on the basis of sex, marital or relationship status, actual or potential pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, intersex status or breastfeeding in a range of areas of public life. These areas include work, accommodation, education, the provision of goods, facilities and services, the activities of clubs and the administration of Commonwealth laws and programs.

Folau breached the terms of his contract by discriminating against gays, it's that simple.
How exactly did he discriminate against them though? You mentioned the areas where this applies but I don't see a connection of these areas with Folau.

Precise

Kennel Established
Reaction score

How the fuck is he fighting for money? He can go earn more money in France or Japan right this instant then he ever got paid here by a club. Australia isn’t the only comp in the world even though it’s one of the lowest paying ones.