Israel Folau back

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Next to that bloated blowhard Allan Jones, this carnt is THE biggest two-faced, lying, money grubbing hypocrite to pull on a pair of sports boots in this country.

April 2018 - "I will walk away from my contract if Rugby Australia consider my position untenable"
May 2019 - "It's about what I believe in and never compromise that, because my faith is far more important to me than my career and always will be"
June 2019 - The staunchly religious Christian launches legal action so he can keep all his "root of all evil" coming in because obviously his religion is not giving him what the "root of all evil" gives him.

Sanctimonious piece of shit!

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
April 2018 - "I will walk away from my contract if Rugby Australia consider my position untenable"
I'm willing to accept it's possible that he said this, but I've heard plenty of evidence to the contrary and some evidence to suggest that this 'quote' is not a quote at all, and instead is information fed to the media by Raelene Castle to try and support her own argument.

Do you have some sort of reference to support the quote?

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
It's highly amusing (but also extremely concerning) to watch grown adults, particularly grown adults in positions of extreme responsibility fall over themselves to ensure they never fall foul of the alphabet (LGQBTQIHISAOH) community.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
It's highly amusing (but also extremely concerning) to watch grown adults, particularly grown adults in positions of extreme responsibility fall over themselves to ensure they never fall foul of the alphabet (LGQBTQIHISAOH) community.
It’d all good if you bash/assault women, bash people, go to gaol or avoid gaol over seas for crimes, sexually abuse women, do drugs or do them on camera, get caught with drugs, be a drug cheat, high level drink driving and god knows what else but once you say something about gay ***** you are banned for ever!!! lmao fk that’s soft

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It’d all good if you bash/assault women, bash people, go to gaol or avoid gaol over seas for crimes, sexually abuse women, do drugs or do them on camera, get caught with drugs, be a drug cheat, high level drink driving and god knows what else but once you say something about gay ***** you are banned for ever!!! lmao fk that’s soft
This is a good summary of where the LGBTQI people have got it wrong. It is my understanding that there is a minority of that community who are against a lot of the overt activism for exactly this reason, they have been turned into a protected species. Speaking against them, even in such a laughably absurd manner as Folau did, is punishable within an employment context more harshly than drunkenness, drug taking, or certain levels of domestic abuse. The average human being likes to imagine that disciplinary actions will be reasonably consistent. If they see too high a level of inconsistency, they tend to react against the group that is overly protected, rightly or wrongly.

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is a good summary of where the LGBTQI people have got it wrong. It is my understanding that there is a minority of that community who are against a lot of the overt activism for exactly this reason, they have been turned into a protected species. Speaking against them, even in such a laughably absurd manner as Folau did, is punishable within an employment context more harshly than drunkenness, drug taking, or certain levels of domestic abuse. The average human being likes to imagine that disciplinary actions will be reasonably consistent. If they see too high a level of inconsistency, they tend to react against the group that is overly protected, rightly or wrongly.
He was warned previously when he did the same thing. His new contract included specific references to not doing this, yet he did it anyway. Folau was treated reasonably by any standard, but he chose to ignore the contract he signed and the integrity he gave to Rugby Australia. He does not have a leg to stand on.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
He was warned previously when he did the same thing. His new contract included specific references to not doing this, yet he did it anyway. Folau was treated reasonably by any standard, but he chose to ignore the contract he signed and the integrity he gave to Rugby Australia. He does not have a leg to stand on.
Unless you specifically saw this in his contract, you cannot actually say that was the case. The contract is between the employer and employee only.

If he did have that clause in his contract, then it's his own fault, however I doubt a $3,000,000 law suit will as simple as that.

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Unless you specifically saw this in his contract, you cannot actually say that was the case. The contract is between the employer and employee only.

If he did have that clause in his contract, then it's his own fault, however I doubt a $3,000,000 law suit will as simple as that.
https://www.hopgoodganim.com.au/pag...-with-an-employment-contract-or-is-there-more

I was wrong about a specific clause being in his contract about his use of social media, but as the link supplied states -

In January 2018, the Rugby Union Players Association and the Rugby Bodies (Rugby Australia and the State Unions) agreed to a new Collective Bargaining Agreement (CBA) governing the terms and conditions of the employment of professional Rugby players. Folau’s employment contract was signed in October 2018 in the context of this CBA. From media reports, it is understood that RA sought specific clauses relating to Folau’s use of social media to be inserted into his player’s contract, but was unsuccessful on the basis that this was an impermissible variation of the CBA in circumstances where such a clause would not benefit the player.

In the absence of specific social media restrictions in Folau’s contract, RA was required to establish that Folau had breached the Code and therefore failed to follow the lawful and reasonable instructions of his employer (i.e. as set out in the Code but as also explained to him in RA’s prior warning in 2018). The requirement to observe an employer’s lawful and reasonable instructions will be implied into any employment contract, even if the requirement is not expressly stated. Further, it is assumed that Folau’s contract did, in fact, contain express agreement on his part to observe his employer’s policies, including the Code.

The relevant provisions of the Code that Folau breached are as follows:

1.3: Treat everyone equally, fairly and with dignity regardless of gender or gender identity, sexual orientation, ethnicity, cultural or religious background, age or disability. Any form of bullying, harassment or discrimination has no place in Rugby.

1.7: Use Social Media appropriately. By all means share your positive experiences of Rugby but do not use Social Media as a means to breach any of the expectations and requirements of you as a player contained in this Code or in any Union, club or competition rules and regulations.

1.8: Do not otherwise act in a way that may adversely affect or reflect on, or bring you, your team, club, Rugby Body or Rugby into disrepute or discredit. If you commit a criminal offence, this is likely to adversely reflect on you and your team, club, Rugby Body and Rugby.

His signing of the contract was done under their CBA and included the above clauses which he breached.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
No argument about whether he breached his contract or not. If society in general saw things through strictly legal eyes, then certainly contract breach would open and shut the matter. But society in general sees things through many paradigms, not just legal.

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No argument about whether he breached his contract or not. If society in general saw things through strictly legal eyes, then certainly contract breach would open and shut the matter. But society in general sees things through many paradigms, not just legal.
Whilst all true, fortunately society doesn't get to decide in this case.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
I am sick of this tossbag. I hope he somehow doesn't get to play.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Whilst all true, fortunately society doesn't get to decide in this case.
Wouldn’t you say just because they took notice of the homophobic bits more than the others it’s unfair? What makes gay people more special than others not to be open to his ridiculing lol

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wouldn’t you say just because they took notice of the homophobic bits more than the others it’s unfair? What makes gay people more special than others not to be open to his ridiculing lol
Because they are people identified purely by their sexual orientation. Liars, cheaters, fornicators and adulterers are choices people make.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Because they are people identified purely by their sexual orientation. Liars, cheaters, fornicators and adulterers are choices people make.
You've actually been smart enough to think about this and express a good reason why what Folau said is offensive. 99% of the SJW's don't put the thought in like you have.

If more people actually used their brains instead of blindly following and shooting their mouth without thinking, we would progress as a society more quickly through these sorts of issues.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Understood, though that could be someone’s way of life which would define how they could be identified right?

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Understood, though that could be someone’s way of life which would define how they could be identified right?
Depends on what you mean by "way of life"? Some ways are a choice, others are not.

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Next to that bloated blowhard Allan Jones, this carnt is THE biggest two-faced, lying, money grubbing hypocrite to pull on a pair of sports boots in this country.

May 2019 - "It's about what I believe in and never compromise that, because my faith is far more important to me than my career and always will be"
June 2019 - The staunchly religious Christian launches legal action so he can keep all his "root of all evil" coming in because obviously his religion is not giving him what the "root of all evil" gives him.

Your a fuckwit