Gender Identity going too far? Teaching Children and Genderless Penguin.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
How do you two feel about hermaphrodites?
A birth defect with the said individuals having full or partitive reproductive organs of both genders - it doesn't mean there are a different gender altogether.

Wahesh

Reaction score

What does everyone else think? Are things going too far, especially with the children being exposed to such confusing ideology?
Too late - I've already told all the children in my family that this is wrong and that people who support this (and gay marriage) are not right based on our beliefs.

You are right about kids though... they are very impressionable... that's why I made sure I got to them first before the the school system and society did :tongueclosed:

Wahesh

Reaction score
Check out these oxymorons trying to justify the words "hey guys" as offensive to the female race. Face palm!! It is a gender neutral saying to involve all under one term.

That's too far. I work with these 2 girls who are practically joined at the hip (in other words they're very close) and they're always together and have lunch together etc... and whenever I see them in the lunch room, I always say "Hi guys" and they could care less.

In fact girls always refer to their groups of friends as "guys" - I'm sure everyone here who's seen Grease remembers this scene...

https://y.yarn.co/b6ededc2-05fa-4755-99a8-b6fb37f7a70e.mp4?1569278747234

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
That's too far. I work with these 2 girls who are practically joined at the hip (in other words they're very close) and they're always together and have lunch together etc... and whenever I see them in the lunch room, I always say "Hi guys" and they could care less.

In fact girls always refer to their groups of friends as "guys" - I'm sure everyone here who's seen Grease remembers this scene...

https://y.yarn.co/b6ededc2-05fa-4755-99a8-b6fb37f7a70e.mp4?1569278747234
Because women are over sensitive and you have to step on eggshells around them.
I try not to call them guys.

Usually I refer to women as ladies.
Lady has no association to the word men, last thing I want to do is upset a highly emotional and irrational feminazi.

But I’m careful how I throw that word around as not all women deserve the privilege of being referred to as a lady!

Wahesh

Reaction score
Because women are over sensitive and you have to step on eggshells around them.
I try not to call them guys.

Usually I refer to women as ladies.
Lady has no association to the word men, last thing I want to do is upset a highly emotional and irrational feminazi.

But I’m careful how I throw that word around as not all women deserve the privilege of being referred to as a lady!
Yeah I know mate but I only prefer to refer to them as guys when they're in a group and they're people who I'm generally friends with. If I'm not friends with them or don't know them that well I'll just refer to them by their name.

The ones here at work are pretty cool and down to Earth, but I have seen a few of those who will get triggered if you use that term around them lol.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
How do you two feel about hermaphrodites?
I feel I should point this out. Hermaphrodite isn't a gender.

It still stuns me that people don't understand gender. It's simple. Gender is something people made up. It could mean literally anything based on what society decides. If society decides being a Dragon is a gender then being a dragon is a gender.

But sex on the other hand. There's only 3. Male, female and the ultra rare Hermaphrodites. I think they have a new name for hermaphrodites but I'm too lazy to remember things right now.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Too late - I've already told all the children in my family that this is wrong and that people who support this (and gay marriage) are not right based on our beliefs.

You are right about kids though... they are very impressionable... that's why I made sure I got to them first before the the school system and society did :tongueclosed:
Good on you mate.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

Nothing like indoctrinating kids early. If you let them think for themselves there's a chance they won't grow into hateful adults.

We can't allow this generation to be accepting of anyone we don't like.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Nothing like indoctrinating kids early. If you let them think for themselves there's a chance they won't grow into hateful adults.

Indoctrinating children almost paid dividends for Nazi Germany!

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Indoctrinating children almost paid dividends for Nazi Germany!
Almost. Generally the same thing. Hitler once said:

"I've already told all the children in my family that this is wrong and that people who support this (and Jews in general) are not right based on our beliefs"

Banned
Reaction score
Ahh grooming.
The game everyone can play!

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I feel I should point this out. Hermaphrodite isn't a gender.

It still stuns me that people don't understand gender. It's simple. Gender is something people made up. It could mean literally anything based on what society decides. If society decides being a Dragon is a gender then being a dragon is a gender.

But sex on the other hand. There's only 3. Male, female and the ultra rare Hermaphrodites. I think they have a new name for hermaphrodites but I'm too lazy to remember things right now.
So when a trans freak blows up about being miss gendered you can reply that you are not referring to their gender you are referring to there sex
Then you can blow up at them back cause they assumed wrong

Wahesh

Reaction score

I'm not telling them not to accept people for how they are (we as Christians are meant to be accepting of all people) however I'm speaking to them about what we believe is moral. All the kids in the family have been Christened and attend Catholic schools, and some of them have even had their first Holy Communion.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
So when a trans freak blows up about being miss gendered you can reply that you are not referring to their gender you are referring to there sex
Then you can blow up at them back cause they assumed wrong
Yep. As long as you say "excuse me male"

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm not telling them not to accept people for how they are (we as Christians are meant to be accepting of all people) however I'm speaking to them about what we believe is moral. All the kids in the family have been Christened and attend Catholic schools, and some of them have even had their first Holy Communion.
Didn’t Paul Mac get his education at a catholic school and come from a strict catholic upbringing?

Well look at him now, he’s the emperor of gay people in Australia!

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Check out these oxymorons trying to justify the words "hey guys" as offensive to the female race. Face palm!! It is a gender neutral saying to involve all under one term.

I know quite a few people these days who vocalise the same sentiments.. Fabulous ideal but the same people are as fake as Fuck when it comes to actually being inclusive , respectful or considerate.