Kyle and Jackie O

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Who are bullies? Gay people?
Not specifically gay people, but the people who protest against Christian people.

I remember after the vote in 2017, some guy painted a gay mural in Newtown. It was offending as it was an adult theme and filthy. A couple of guys saw it and painted black over all the offending bits.

Christian people took very kindly to this and went there regularly to pray the Rosary. A few cops went there to ensure there wasn't any trouble. One of those "bullies" was trying to cause trouble while those people were there praying, not causing any harm to anyone. The cop was there keeping this bully away but she kept coming back for more. That cop could've (and should've) arrested her for ignoring what he was telling her to do.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Who are bullies? Gay people?
No... people who jump on the band wagon with no direct involvement to the issue like a fat white hetero who thinks it's OK to make sexual and slanderous slurs about the core of a faith. That's a bully

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
No... people who jump on the band wagon with no direct involvement to the issue like a fat white hetero who thinks it's OK to make sexual and slanderous slurs about the core of a faith. That's a bully
He made a joke, thats it. Like most jokes some find it funny, some find it distasteful etc.

You cant really call it slanderous. No one alive has any proof either way

Wahesh

Reaction score
He made a joke, thats it. Like most jokes some find it funny, some find it distasteful etc.

You cant really call it slanderous. No one alive has any proof either way
It wasn't a joke, it was an offensive comment. Quite a difference. And the only ones that found it funny are the same people who fall into the 'bully' category.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I thought all those people that thought they were so cool because they listened to Triple J got the point that no one cares... I guess not
It's got nothing to do with being cool. Or maybe it does. I guess you will never know.

Nexus

Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
And the only ones that found it funny are the same people who fall into the 'bully' category.
And there it is. Ridiculous comment IMO. See this is what people hate, this attitude of "if you're not with us you're against us"

I thought it was funny, but I am still tolerant of peoples beliefs. If you choose to call me a bully to try and shame me, then whatever, dont really care.

Wahesh

Reaction score
And there it is. Ridiculous comment IMO. See this is what people hate, this attitude of "if you're not with us you're against us"

I thought it was funny, but I am still tolerant of peoples beliefs. If you choose to call me a bully to try and shame me, then whatever, dont really care.
Well isn't that what the plebiscite was all about? You're either on one side of the fence or the other?

Nexus

Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Well isn't that what the plebiscite was all about? You're either on one side of the fence or the other?
lol, no

No one was forced to vote. There were plenty that sat on the fence and didn't care either way.

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Nope. Im on the side that doesn't give a flying fuck who you are with and Good Luck to you.

Wahesh

Reaction score
lol, no

No one was forced to vote. There were plenty that sat on the fence and didn't care either way.
For those who actually voted, I mean. The same goes with an election... everyone must vote but plenty of people who turn out put blank votes in. The only reason they did it this way was because making this compulsory would've caused too much tension at voting polls and would've cost millions more!

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

Okay we get it you are bias as fuck because you have a poofta in the family and hide behind this whole you are “tolerant” of people thing.

Gay people hold this whole “you are with us or you are against” attitude aswell as they always have cries when they get excluded or discriminated against to...

They also seem to be the ones or their supporters who do pretty extreme things in this country to show their anger, if you are up to date and have access to local videos being shared surely you have seen all the behavior they do to make fun of people’s beliefs, religious figures and etc unless you haven’t seen anything claiming it doesn’t exist when it does

The argument that could me made is that why did folau get sacked for some homophobic twitter posts which broke his employers rules while Mr Kyle broke media act laws yet has kept his job so far

Nexus

Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Okay we get it you are bias as fuck because you have a poofta in the family and hide behind this whole you are “tolerant” of people thing.

Gay people hold this whole “you are with us or you are against” attitude aswell as they always have cries when they get excluded or discriminated against to...

They also seem to be the ones or their supporters who do pretty extreme things in this country to show their anger, if you are up to date and have access to local videos being shared surely you have seen all the behavior they do to make fun of people’s beliefs, religious figures and etc unless you haven’t seen anything claiming it doesn’t exist when it does

The argument that could me made is that why did folau get sacked for some homophobic twitter posts which broke his employers rules while Mr Kyle broke media act laws yet has kept his job so far
No need to use a derogatory term for homosexuals.

How am I biased as fuck? My brother is gay, my kids go to a Christian school and im not religious at all. Im the most non biased person you will find rofl.

I dont think Folau should have been sacked either, this despite that fact that I probably fit into a couple of the categories of people he claimed is going to hell lol. I think the witch hunt with him has been ridiculous.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
ROFL, yeah I can categorically tell you thats rubbish. A bunch of you have insulted me many times without being banned, or even warned. I wont lie, it pisses me off sometimes, but I dont go demanding people get banned for it, actually there have been times where I have defender the abuser and figured they are having a bad day.
And I respect that, but my point is that people have the rights to vent and attacking 2 religions you would expect back lash.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
No need to use a derogatory term for homosexuals.

How am I biased as fuck? My brother is gay, my kids go to a Christian school and im not religious at all. Im the most non biased person you will find rofl.

I dont think Folau should have been sacked either, this despite that fact that I probably fit into a couple of the categories of people he claimed is going to hell lol. I think the witch hunt with him has been ridiculous.
Why can’t I use that word? Saying stuff is gay is not on anymore either so what else can I say lmao

I don’t like gay people or full on crazy religious people, I do have my beliefs in religion but I’m more on the side of just leave people to do their things but don’t force it upon me or tell me it’s the absolute correct thing. I don’t bother with or deal with gay people end of story.

Well the way you keep saying that waheshs views aren’t that right or that he feels the way his beliefs are being bullied by so called jokes you find funny or you are saying you don’t think what he says is happening is showing that to me,

There’s plenty of what he is saying happening and more of it than normal people doing the same against them here publicly because if you do you get hunted down to appease that small percentage.

I also agree the witch hunt with folau was over the top, I’m more interested to see what happens with Kyle as he broke a radio law yet is still around

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He talks about sex because that's what's on his mind due to not being sexually satisfied. Probably due to his body's inability to perform and the monogamy of a committed relationship
I guess talk back hosts as well as many in the media have to find there suitable audiences in order to keep their job, so Kyle has has to stoop to the lowest level of the gutter to find his.
The only problem with that is that the young and the simple see people like him as celebrities and think the crap they dish out is OK.

Nexus

Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Why can’t I use that word? Saying stuff is gay is not on anymore either so what else can I say lmao

I don’t like gay people or full on crazy religious people, I do have my beliefs in religion but I’m more on the side of just leave people to do their things but don’t force it upon me or tell me it’s the absolute correct thing. I don’t bother with or deal with gay people end of story.

Well the way you keep saying that waheshs views aren’t that right or that he feels the way his beliefs are being bullied by so called jokes you find funny or you are saying you don’t think what he says is happening is showing that to me,

There’s plenty of what he is saying happening and more of it than normal people doing the same against them here publicly because if you do you get hunted down to appease that small percentage.

I also agree the witch hunt with folau was over the top, I’m more interested to see what happens with Kyle as he broke a radio law yet is still around
Since when is using the term 'gay' been a no no? The other word you used is derogatory and you know it, same as there are some things you cant call African Americans.

I didnt say anything about Waheshs views. Yes I said I dont understand why people get so upset and start looking for vengeance over something someone they dont even know said. People in here have been going on about tolerance, however that goes 2 ways. You want people to be tolerant of your beliefs but dont seem to be able to offer the same to anyone who doesnt share those beliefs. Your statement of "I don’t like gay people" says exactly that. So sorry mate, you have no moral high ground here and are actually the one that is biased as fuck. I dont have a dog in this fight.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

You are right Jesus did not force people to follow him but he did encourage people to believe in him and follow his ways.
Do you believe that with all the garbage put out by pagans etc., religious people should not be allowed to speak.
True Christians are not arrogant, domineering, self righteous people, but people who follow what Jesus taught and set an example.