Kyle and Jackie O

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Obviously your just trying to be funny. Failing to be funny.
JJJ is one of the fundamental reasons that there is so much amazing music being made. It's an Avenue for musicians all over australia. Fuck the voice or australian idol, JJJ is the way young australian musicians make it.
Aside from that, the presenters genuinely love and understand music. They're not just some hack comedian talking shit. There are specific programs highlighting different genres of music, and they actually give a shit about current affairs that affect australian people.
But you go enjoy that mainstream radio bullshit with constant adds and nonsense ramblings. I'm sure that it will suit your interests just fine.
The J's is the only station I listen to. You summed it up pretty well. I like it more so for the fact that they play stuff that other stations wouldn't play and being a metal head I love that they randomly play metal songs throughout the day/night plus also have The Racket and Short, Fast, Loud to give me a fix. Unearthed is great for bringing focus on young talent out there, and they get some good stuff from it too.

I don't mind some of their discussion shows they have, I may not agree with everything they discuss but still can be interesting.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I like how you managed to get offended for having your religion attacked while also covertly attacking gay people. Nice work.
You sir have just misrepresented what I said. Well done!

Last edited:

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Thank you Brother, to add to what you posted, the media talk about the need for the press to be free (pushing there own borrow) they call it freedom of the press.
Although we cannot deny that we are very lucky for living in affluent society, our morals and our soul have been taking a battering, and our media can take a lot of credit for it.
As a result many in our society now believe that late term abortions for gender selection and partial birth birth abortions are OK.
While every possible derogatory comment about religion such as that about the Virgin Mary is OK but any true comment about what Sodomy entails is not acceptable.
It’s a very confused and twisted generation

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Defend your religion, you lose your job!

Attack the 2 biggest religions in the world, you get a 2 weeks holiday and probably a pay rise!

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yep. It's the only music radio station worth listening to 'cause they actually have interesting and informative segments like Science with Doctor Karl, Hack and Linda whatsherface's song analysis program.
Dr. Karl is the man!!! I could listen to his science stories all day long.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
There was literally no reason for Kyle to have said what he said. What did he want to gain from it? Let everyone follow their religion and don't put them down. It's not that hard.

Israel Folau gets fired for what he said yet what Kyle said is OK?

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Most of the posts in this thread seem to expect that the world is fair and equitable... Pfftt... anyone who thinks that is insane. Now pardon me, I'm off to ride my unicorn to Jupiter, I'll be back last Thursday.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Kyle is just a dickhead but what most people are missing is that poofta fuck in the background laughing

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Kyle is becoming more vulgar, I had to take kiss FM off my radio buttons to avoid listening by accident to his cringy sex talk. It's really awkward driving with my kids in the car.
Why does he talk about sex?
Highly doubt its something he'd be good at.

Some might say he has a hot young wife.
If so did she marry him for his personality or because he has money?

He is too full of himself to be good in bed.

Last edited:

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score

He is too full of himself to be a good in bed.
Money and status , no doubt.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't want to be married to a gold digger.

You would have to know a wife like that will never be faithful and loyal.
Price you pay for a really hot wife I guess. In saying that not all hot chicks are gold diggers.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Price you pay for a really hot wife I guess. In saying that not all hot chicks are gold diggers.
Meh women are liars and deceitful creatures anyway!

Isn't the make up industry worth billions of dollars?

In saying that I know a few women who look fine and natural without make up.

Banned
Reaction score
BAHAHAHAHA *beathes*wait Ahahahahah...
Seriously?
Folks don't see this for what it really is?
A poor attempt at grabbing attention, thus relevance, thus higher ratings, thus advertising money, thus higher contract value.
Simple solution is ignore his and others bullshit as much as possible and allow themselves to drown in their own shit!

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Seriously?
A poor attempt at grabbing attention, thus relevance, thus higher ratings, thus advertising money, thus higher contract value.
Simple solution is ignore his and others bullshit as much as possible and allow themselves to drown in their own shit!
I was actually going to post this.

why can't Australia do like the good ol days and put a personality on air whose multi talented?

Gary McDonald and Barry Humphries spring to mind.
Also Ross Higgins who ive been told a few times recently that I resemble him.

Must be the height and haircut?

Banned
Reaction score
Maybe because they're locked up for various types of 'questionable' behaviour ?
Either that, or the Aussie larrikin has been Americanised out of them?

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

He is too full of himself to be good in bed.
He talks about sex because that's what's on his mind due to not being sexually satisfied. Probably due to his body's inability to perform and the monogamy of a committed relationship

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Seriously?
I think his motive was more about himself being heard for his views and less about ratings. He's a hugely arrogant man with very little tolerance for accepting other people's opinions or way of life

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
He talks about sex because that's what's on his mind due to not being sexually satisfied. Probably due to his body's inability to perform and the monogamy of a committed relationship
I agree and said before.

Guys who often talk up their game and shoot others down are hiding behind a facade.

Lol@ guys who talk about how good and rough they are!

Practically every woman I've been with have all either said be gentle or play nice!

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Have Spotify no need for radio as Netflix no need for commercial t.v. I don't read news articles that involve someone's opinion from Twitter ,
Life's much easier when you ignore all the bullshit out there